Shhh

>it's a secret

Attached: shhh.png (533x517, 160K)

I remember I outright asked my girlfriend to display more affection towards me and to say nice stuff once in a while or to say she loved me, and she just said no that's not right I'm not doing that

lmao

rekt
also rekt

Lol

that's because you're not supposed to. you have to actually earn that shit

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-18-19-01-40-533_com.whatsapp.jpg (1080x1824, 393K)

Hahaha

You still with her?

Nigger because that's gay. Women do that, not men

Based gf

Mine tries but she's so generic... Gay dudes and middle aged ladies are where it's at for compliments

LMFAO

you mean ex girlfriend, right?

I had a gf break up with me bc i had too much success in life and it made her feel shitty that she cant keep up. It was actually at a gym where the last straw happened.

I didn't ask for this feel and I'd like to return it

Maybe you should get a boyfriend next you flaming faggot

>when your gf understands gender roles better than you

I didn't think I'd have to being this tonight

Attached: 1560930378353.jpg (624x624, 42K)

If a girl says I'm a nice guy does that really mean she's not interested in anything further than being friends?
Or is the whole "nice guy" thing some sort of meme?

Imagine staying with a women that doesn't respect your wishes.

it's a meme and such a loaded phrase that you honestly can't read into it at all. don't bother wasting your time trying to read into every little signal. sometimes you have to just try and ask her out or something and find out definitively. she probably isn't even sure herself unless you're a really low tier male.

It truly depends on the women, but in most cases it means she isn't into you.

Giving a fuck what stupid bitches whos only interest is approval, ass pictures, dog jokes, and traveling solely to impress social media think. Fuck em.

Did you outpace her on the treadmill or something?

Lmao. My gf does the same to me and I say the same to her. We should swap. Your gf sounds like a total bro

who doesn't like a compliment? there so easy to give out aswell if its sincere

I really hope that was not for you, user.
If it is, run, you don't want your dick in crazy

ex girlfriend

As other people have said, it depends. I actually had a good female friend who once said that I was "a nice asshole", which I didn't think much of. It was only a bit after that where I found out she was nursing a HUGE crush on me. But then I had another friend who described me as "A great man", and then friendzoned me harder than anything I've received in my life, so it's a mixed bag.

He kinda threw us average guys under the bus damn

>actually believing that your woman shouldn't show you affection
What is this new cuckery? Y'all so far down there that you're just hoping that a woman tolerates you?

Attached: 1546015653258.jpg (672x787, 92K)

My girlfriend will not stop complimenting me. She tells me how handsome and cute and charming and stuff I am at least 10x per day. I realized it's because she desires compliments and words of affirmation, so she gives then to me assuming that's what I want. It's nice but gets annoying and comes to be meaningless.

I guess what I'm saying is if you want components, give her compliments and if she's not a retard shell start doing it herself

haha imagine not getting positive attention haha man it makes me laugh

Attached: wojak broken.jpg (670x573, 69K)

it's over

Hi a-user... you look very handsome today, but of course you do every day. Did you do something to your hair? It looks really cute... anyways, want to hold hands? When we do I just feel happier- you really make me happy, user. I hope you know I love you.

Nah, I bumped into her with her friends and they were all in yoga pants and shit. I jokingly asked if theyre going to go workout and if i could tag along and they were very excited about it. My ex knew i worked out a lot but never went with me or talked about where im at. I dont really look bigger than a normal chubby guy would be either.

But i can pull 300kg and bench 200kg so i got a chance to show off. The atmosphere was exciting af and i was pretty happy of the situation. Her friends said a lot of nice things about me a few times at work and one day my ex just calls me and tells me she doesnt want to hold me back and i deserve better. I was pretty confused i guess but it happened.

and you were just like yeah I guess you're holding me back see ya lol

i don't care if it's a man or a woman anymore who says things like this

Attached: 1515222256653.jpg (645x773, 87K)

>with no survivors

Unironically the absolute state of/fit/

haha imagine that haha

he actually kinda threw women under the bus. Think about it a little bit. Since it would imply there's such an over abundance of narcissism on one side

>trying to remember the last time someone had something nice to say about me
>trying to remember the last time you had any at all
>trying to remember the last time you were actually happy
I wish I was suicidal because I would just end it instead of suffering like this

Attached: 1551210934853s.jpg (250x231, 7K)

keep lifting king. its not you, its the hell world. dont let it beat ya

Attached: rent_a_throne.png (283x261, 89K)

I would fuck then ghost immediately

>itt user gets roasted by his gf and fellow anons
Absolutely destroyed

Bruh

its over

It’s not a good sign unless she’s otherwise very obviously attracted to you

>ex just calls me and tells me she doesnt want to hold me back and i deserve better

Christ what a loaded fucking statement. Do women just not have fathers anymore or do they all need full time psychologists?

>implying that women understand implications at all and don't just operate on a level of childlike selfishness

Isolation is way better than the pain of letting other people see me

Attached: 1563527207218.png (482x438, 241K)

The last few girls that were into me thought I was a bit of an asshole (they said as much).

Generally I would say if a woman calls you a nice guy it's game over.

It means she doesnt see you as a threat. And as such, she won't fuck you. No normal woman in the world harbors and sort of sexual desire for any man that wouldnt beat the shit or murder them or someone else. You may say that's hyperbole, but it's true

When did this total role reversal happen?? Women are supposed to crush on men and have all these gushy feelings about them and think they are the best thing in the world. Not the other way around.

Of course guys are supposed to make the move and whatever, but men aren't supposed to be gushy gushy about women.

>every powerlifter fantasy

I try complimenting guys all the time they just think it’s weird lol

kill yourself

I would just assume that you are making fun of me and move on

>The responses to this comment.

Ha Ha, this is why we always shoot up places or burn down buildings full of people like that animation studio in Japan.

Attached: Laughing Irishmen.jpg (2048x1536, 363K)

so then what happens if they see you as an asshole but then dislike you for that as well

What defines an asshole and a nice guy in a womans mind is pretty fucking ambiguous.

I'm the guy that women have called an asshole before but really I'm just sarcastic and tease sometimes, I don't really have a mean bone in my body.

If she calls you an asshole and doesn't like you for it she's just no physically attracted to you and doesn't like you.

It means you're not physicallya attractive.

>there's this meme about how "nice guys" are viewed terribly by girls
>never been called a nice guy, but i have always been that kinda sarcastic, teasing guy
>always make girls laugh and they kinda think im mean
>figure if this was any normal guy would probably slay pussy
>instead my ugly emaciated ass is 27 kv incel

A chick at my work said I looked Fit.
That comment made my year.
Why do men get so few compliments?

Because most of us are not rich or famous enough.

You ever heard of the saying "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?", goes both ways (to men and women). Whenever a woman says to you "You're a nice guy", she's subconsciously saying (even if she doesn't know it):

>I don't think you're confident enough in yourself and what you want, therefore you're not assertive enough and I think you can easily be taken advantage of (including from myself).

Took me a while to finally understand this, but almost 99% of what women tell you as advice/tips on attracting/seducing them is bullshit - at least at face-value. What they give is usually flat-out of bullshit or has a hidden ulterior complicated meaning that needs to be decoded at a psychological level.

I could be totally off-base but what's more likely is
>omg user's gf, your bf is so fit!
>he could get any girl he wants!
>you better start doing more squats or something!
>if he's lifting, its because he's planning on leaving you--why would he be working so hard if he was really happy with you?
>i bet he spends so much time in the gym and not enough with you
So she broke up with you preemptively
This is generally how groups of women operate

She does not love you user
I am sorry to say this, but women don't respect men that respect women, you need to act like you're the only person in the relation that matters

There's a saying in my mother country, it goes like this: "women don't like men, gay men like men, women like money"

That her love language. That’s how she shows affection and how she likes to be showed affection. Tell her that physical touch is how you like to receive affection and you maybe find yourself getting more back scratches and shoulder rubs.

another perspective
women generally are taught that being overly affectionate with men is "desperate" and that men prefer "the chase" over the actual relationship
she could actually care a lot about you and not want you to leave because she seems desperate, clingy, etc...

Me too bro feels bad man

t. Retard
A girl being in love with him doesn't mean he needs to turn tail and run.

>Potential Yandere.

Ugh.... I know you shouldn't but...

I said sth similar to my ex, and she asked me if I was gay.

What country

"Please stop, Mum."

if you didn't "earn" it in the first few minutes of meeting her you're never going to because you've already made the wrong impression.
>Christ what a loaded fucking statement. Do women just not have fathers anymore or do they all need full time psychologists?
singlemotherhood in western countries have skyrocketed, so yeah.

Yep same unfortunately

Funny you say this, because I remember what happened the last time i told channers about my approach towards voluntary agreements, e.g. relationships. Long story short - dated one girl and told her, that if I ever catch her even thinking about cheating they will find her body in 3 not-neighbouring countries.

t. retard
Don't listen to this guy. Just B yourself wherever you go. Of a girl says something don't obsess over it and try to decode it like she just gave you the nuclear codes. Don't overanalyze conversations with them because they live in your head of you do things like that.

Check this out
>at orientation
>drunk
>throwing gazes at everyone
>girl keeps looking back at me, dont really notice
>fast forward to later that night
>about to hit the bars
>girl comes out of her dorm room and tries to invite me in
>weasel out of it because spidey sense is tingling
>hit bars and have killer time
>run into her next day, gives me her number
>tells me its good I didnt come in because she fucked a guy right before I came in
>says it was traumatic and wants to take it slow with me
>says she wants to fuck in the fall when we are at school together.

Imma kill this bitch (in minecraft)

women want to fuck assholes because they are ACTUAL MEN. Black Philip had a bit about this, he was this fat ass nigga who was loud and obnoxious, he used ot be awful with women, so his strategy was to get them pissed off and then turn it around. I don't understand it myself but essentially it boiled down to "women work on emotions, so if they're showing you anger or emotionally affected by you that's a good thing and you can turn that around, if your woman can get mad at a man in the street then that means she can fuck that man"

As much as women like to larp as men the gender roles are still 100% in play because when shit hits the fan it's going to be the guy who's expected to fix it and she will always become the damsel in distress. No exceptions.
Anyway a guy cannot break down just because he doesn't get enough compliments. He needs to not need those things because he can't be fragile when shit hits the fan.
This is a problem that stems from western society completely and totally being engineered to emasculate all men at all stages in their life - from circumcision to death.

That's true only if the girl is somewhat attractive

sounds like you just don't move in for the kill, because that's what women want.

>Just B yourself wherever you go

Fucking classic shit-tier meaningless advice. He WAS being himself and something is wrong with himself because he didn't get the chick he wanted. Not saying that his-self is bad, but obviously there is something that needs to be worked on.

Your post would have literally been better off just calling me a retard and not to listen to me: everything you said after was pointless, fucktard.

>That feel when so starved for affection that a simple hug is good enough

This
>You ever heard of the saying "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?", goes both ways (to men and women). Whenever a woman says to you "You're a nice guy", she's subconsciously saying (even if she doesn't know it):
>>I don't think you're confident enough in yourself and what you want, therefore you're not assertive enough and I think you can easily be taken advantage of (including from myself).
being yourself only work if who you are is a natural flirt and a chad you mongoloid. If you tell an autist to be himself, he's gonna sperg out about anime, spill spaghetti everywhere, cry, and tell the girl he loves her with the passion of a thousand suns.

I can’t move in for the kill. I’ve had girls buying me drinks and flat out saying they want to sleep with me and I couldn’t even respond. Ingrained somewhere deep within me, there is a shame so absolute that it overpowers even the most primal instincts.

no, its because im too much of a weird, ugly, autistic faggot

Brazil

Texas, probably Tennesee.

t. retard
How do you know that he was being himself instead of overanalyzing and decoding every interaction like a sperg? We're on Jow Forums so chances are that his mind was full of thoughts of her and their interactions and following your advise will only make him think about that stuff even more

same coin, different sides. we're all in this shit together.

Lmao sure Jordan Memerson. Do you really think it's as easy as using my words to convey my feelings to my partner?

>Do women just not have fathers anymore or do they all need full time psychologists?
>Implying it's only women
>Implying a decent chunk of anons aren't shit for the same reason
Personally not me, but whenever a dad thread comes up I'm always surprised by the number that don't have any or have shit ones. Which is weird cause it's not like I'm upper class or anything, but I guess most of the people I hung out with were.

nigger if your partner doesn't want to make you happy find another partner

the difference being men are being raised to be losers now, while women are raised to be as terrible as they can be.

Same. I'm starving for affection and hugging my pillow at night hurts me a little sometimes because I'm missing another person's warmth. Knowing that I'm sharing my existence with someone in the same hellhole would really cheer me up.