How many times a week do you hit the jim?

how many times a week do you hit the jim?

Attached: kissa hämillään.png (382x412, 235K)

I don't, but I do give advice on here.

M-W-F

4-6 days. I have no other hobbies

Jim is a nice dude, I would never hit him

7 days. 2 a days monday through friday

Jim rudely got me arrested. I was just trying to see what he was doing on his pig farm.

rest days, bro

Learn to spell.
>gym

Rest days are cardio

6x a week

This

MWF is lifting
TTS is swimming

went every day except Tuesday. Saturday & sun I go hike or hit the trails in the canyons on my motorcycle. tis a simple life

Doesn't it tire you to do sport six times a week ?

4 days but i wanna buy a sled and stick some extra conditioning days in

A little. I work a physical warehouse job, too. I eat a lot, get enough sleep, and drink a fair amount of coffee so I manage to push it out. Heavy deload weeks take some of the excess stress off, too

During the work week all I do is sleep, work, eat, and cook. But it's better than drinking myself to sleep every day like I used to.

0, Jim's a cool guy.

Almost 5, maybe 3 if I'm still sore
As for the gym, 3-5 days bro

5 and then 2 rest days unless in the unlikely event that I get too sore from a workout to go in the next day, but that only happened when I was a beginner

5 but Sat/Sun is core and cardio

6 days boy-o

0 because I’m not a degenerate insecure subhuman

Nobody works out more than 3 times a week. Maybe 4. But 5 or more is just bullshit lies and all of you that said 5 or over better fucking post body right fucking now.

based and redpilled

Attached: niggermoment.jpg (480x360, 10K)

weights, cardio, weights, cardio, weights, rest ,rest

end your life

Most dudes in the gym are doing 5 day splits. Imagine being so lazy you can’t imagine someone going to the gym more than three times a week

I go fucking weeks without taking two rest days.

what

every other day

Attached: GigaChadKermitRevival.jpg (932x724, 205K)

2-3 times a week. Sometimes more. Sometimes less. I have had about 9 consecutive weeks of PRs. It's not about the quantity of the sessions, but the quantitative quality.

How is this?
>lift on mwf
>calisthenics, cardio, and bjj on tt
>cardio and calisthenics on sat
>rest on sun
Is it too much to do calisthenics after lift days?

Most common is 4 to 5,I go 3 times a week. 4 is optimal, 3 might be as much as 5 but with 5 you risk over training. 5 plus is optimal with roids.

Like 3-4 times my dude