Is it gay to wear penis extenders to have a visible bulge in the gym...

is it gay to wear penis extenders to have a visible bulge in the gym? women wear push up bras and leggings that stuff their butts into a respectable shape, i don't see why men can't have the same option. pic related, available from amazon and i am tempted.

Attached: peepee.png (427x506, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1Sao55Udxw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. All fields.

Thats pretty fucking gay.

I bet the only people looking at your bulge are faggots and you like it, or women that look think what a fucking creep you are for having a semi hard one at the gym.

Lemme guess, you wear leggins as well, yes?

you can't be serious

Attached: IMG-20190717-WA0040.jpg (384x384, 22K)

this is a really good idea, I should start packing my underwear

I'm just enjoying imagining some Jow Forums looking idiot having a dildo accidentally pop out of his shorts in public and having everyone 'wtf' around him.

women also wear panties and take dick, does that make it not gay for a guy to do the same or similiar?

I used to have a super noticeable bulge that I was humiliated by. I’d go as far as to tuck my dick and balls between my legs while wearing grey sweat pants. Now that I’m not a skelly this isn’t the case. I fuckin miss it. I had bitches commenting on it in my DMs for fucks sake.

TL;DR: powerlifting and deity bulking won’t get you pussy, a weak dyel skelly can get more

Who I think I own that same dildo underneath haha

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_02.14_[2018.07.14_23.59.01].png (300x364, 163K)

Can you imagine that thing accidently sliding out of your shorts while you were doing squats or something? I 10 inch dildo just flopping onto the mat during ATGs?

You'd be fucking f a m o u s, instantly.

Infamous*

lmao

It’s not gay, just really, really pathetic

Do it and post results

Why would you pick one with such wrinkly balls?

Prevents slippage in the shower sir

Attached: red_beryl_he's_right_you_know.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

I put my phone down there, got a few mires today.

It's not gay as long as it doesn't touch your actual penis, so you can't fasten it on that way. But you can't have it falling out of your shorts either, then you'd just look stupid. You're going to have to put it up your ass

Understandable, have a good day.

I don't understand. Even if a woman mires your fake bulge you're just lying. What is your endgame? To get a woman into bed only to reveal that you were packing the whole time? I don't understand your motivations, m8.

Attached: 1545950325218.jpg (176x176, 17K)

cut a pool noodle and align it down your pant leg

I aspire to be as alpha as this guy some day

youtube.com/watch?v=w1Sao55Udxw

I've hated having a bulge my entire life. I feel like it just creeps out women so I try my hardest to hide it. That might be why I'm a late twenties virgin with a big dick though.

Literally spewed protein shake out of my nose

Attached: 1538701407792m.jpg (724x1024, 136K)

>hard one
>leggins

I found the retard.

OP you wear this you'll be the ultimate chad

just for the mire. even if a woman has saggy boobs, they're still nice to look at with a push-up bra and cleavage. same with saggy butts and leggings. i wouldn't want to attract a woman that was attracted to me solely for a bulge.

it's the same category as shoe lifts i would argue.

Attached: shoe-lifts-main.jpg (596x609, 93K)

>no one caring and just going about their day

epic video bro mind if i share this one

Fit is my favorite board

>putting a penis on your penis

how could this possibly be anything other than homosexuality

what?

Attached: Jeremy Corbyn MP.jpg (1200x674, 68K)

>that guy who puts a dildo in his undies at the gym

Attached: 1510478538778.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>to have a visible bulge in the gym?
Why would you do that? I try hiding my bulge as much as I can because it's as shameful as having a boner in public

before you guys dismiss this out of hand, I have literally overheard two girls laughing and whispering that I have a small dick while at the gym. If i had stuffed a big fake dildo in my pants? never would have known the shame