Tfw gym thot looks me in the eyes when walking by at the gym

>tfw gym thot looks me in the eyes when walking by at the gym

Attached: D43B3F92-22F0-4D41-9FE8-3DC3A5B3C6CB.jpg (750x1018, 147K)

tfw got fit after I already had a gf and never got to experience easy thots

>tfw the gym thot crawls up my leg hair through my gym shorts and starts rubbing my dick

>tfw gym thots start doing lunges just over my face when I rest laying on the floor

Attached: DgIZ8NHX0AAe4LO.jpg (686x605, 89K)

"wow a girl looked at me"

imagine being this beta

>t. guy who girls don't look at

Well there is another option

The fuck, do people not NORMALLY look you in the eye?
Must be weird.

Lmao right

I have autism and never look people in the eyes unless they're close to me. Even then I feel weird.

. . . what the fuck is wrong with you.
I always look people in the eye (if someone catches my attention) and if they are female, quickly check out those glutes for posterity.
I'm not the most social motherfucker, but at least LOOK at people when you're looking at them, fucking rude otherwise, isn't it?

People scare me.

>tfw stop going to the gym for like a couple of weeks because my back hurt
>gym thot saids she missed me

I think she wants the D lads.

Attached: qtgrl13.jpg (720x960, 71K)

>tfw when gym thot stares at me intensely during sets
>notice it but ignore it because I'm a huge pussy
>start thinking that I'm just overthinking things and there is no way she is just straight up staring at me
>one day my friends go "Yo that chick was straight up just staring you down during your set"
>finally build up the courage one day to approach her
>finish my workout then go to find her
>feeling confident as fuck
>she is nowhere to be seen
>end up not seeing her for 3-4 months
>one day she randomly comes back to the gym, looking thick as ever
>doesn't even glance at me now
>end up just working out at the same time as her for the last few weeks
>don't even look over at her anymore cause I feel she's lost interest

>start bringing a workout log to the gym
>one day I walk to the power racks and its just me her and a couple of other chicks working out early in the morning
>sit down with my hat on writing down my workouts for the day in my log
>look up for a second to think
>catch gym thot staring at me again
>she quickly darts her eyes away nervously
>tfw gym thot romance is still alive and well

Too bad I'm too big of a pussy to approach anyone at the gym. I'm also always tweaking hard off PWO and out of breath so conversation is a no-go. Waiting for the day I'll see her out at the bars since this college town only has a few. But its been a year and I never see her out. No lie I would cold-approach her in front of my gf I want her that badly.

>and she is a certified braphog

Attached: 1559015841552.gif (384x288, 3.5M)

>for posterity

You're using that phrase wrong user

don't do that to your gf if you have one. either dump her and go out with gym thot, or don't fuck with gym thot.

Pathetic. Entire story is pathetic. From beginning to end.

how can someone look so desirable yet undesirable at the same time

>that's tha joke, I'm staring at ass because ASS.

Pair of tits and a wet hole is the desirable part. Realizing she’s a skinny fat diamond a dozen girl is the bad part

>That gym thot that looks like .webm related that comes in with her DYEL lanklet BF

M-maybe if she sees how much more I can lift she'd leave him.....right bros?

Attached: 6v0Gj.webm (320x240, 2.82M)

>gym thot says hi everytime she enters the gym

Attached: 1484777859044.png (187x243, 86K)

No u

I have a friend like this. I get girls licking eye contact and smiling at me on a daily basis I don't even give a fuck anymore and I am not even big, just good looking. I don't even tell him most times because he is too beta. It just makes him sad and starts asking stupid questions

>diamond a dozen

Attached: yeah bud(small resolution).jpg (442x446, 19K)

>the gym thots always give me 'that' look of digust

S...sauce...

>be me
>20 years old, khv
>lift for 5 years
>go to beach party nye
>Take top of to go to beach
>random guys in awe
>my friends call me a faggot
>Go back to batch
>girls mirn
>I autisic so not notice
>my firend had a conversation with a the hottest one there and it ends up with here saying she will make out with me if i asked
>i get shit faced
>end up fucking her fat friend

I was a machine apparently neighbours heard.

Makeup makes her face look prettier than the rest of her + the fact that you're hungry. The rest of her is just plain.
It's like food that smells good, but tastes like shit because it's vegan. That woman is giving you the same reaction you'd have if someone told you they were making lasagne, and then said "oh, and it's vegan too!"

appropriate

>girls licking eye contact
I.. I don't think that's how you put in eye contacts

Locking

>at gym
>deadlifting 4plates and change for reps
>im powelarder brah
>one day notice thick as fuck and gorgeous (insane hip waist ratio,slightly chubby bit carrying fat really well, and best long dark thick hair ive seen) girl
>mfw she comes up to me and compliments my dl technique and that im strong
>im actually not strong just ape arms advantage
>thank her, we talk some more
>notice she also likes to talk to random people at gym in general
>she was just friendly
>also has a bf
just!

looks fricking amazing in tight summer dresses with her bee figure and hair flowing to her waist
wish she sat on my face between sets for test boost

>that skinny, very short and petite girl with cutest face and long hair, and gymnast body, walks through gym barefoot
my fucking DICK
she was also mimicking exercises as i was doing them and observing me while talking with her dyel male friends

wish i wasnt an ugly incel bros
got the height and frame but no FACE aka most important part

oddly accurate

Most of our attraction to women is based of our slightly delusional view of them, at the end of the day most women are just flappy guys with bad personalities and a self-lubricating hole.
In order to love women, you need a certain amount of fantasy involved, it's like how they need fantasy to elevate them to the status of men through radical feminism etc.

Attached: psst! traveler! come closer!.jpg (287x480, 20K)

Serious replies please.
Does it mean anything if a girl asks and lets you rub lotion on her feet? Said girl is my brothers gf and I think she likes me.

Yes and no. This could be her giving you a chance to show her you're chad enough to cuck your brother, but more likely she's just using her sexuality to get attention for a quick ego boost. Girls do that all the time, you'll even see them letting guys they'd never fug fondle their ass or tits etc. Still, women want men to change their mind, so it doesn't matter if she's interested or not, all that matters is if you're chad enough to try and possible succeed.

Girls tend to do that when you don't show interest. I've lost count of how many times that's happened to me.

Hope to god she doesn't browse this board...
Anyway, more details,
She actually shed a legitimate tear of "happiness" when I agreed to it.
She was also frowning while talking to my brother and I later that day while she acted sick but when I looked at her and we made eye contact she couldn't hide a smile and it broke out despite her obviously trying to hide it.
This mean anything?

She needs a beta shoulder to cry on, if you're serious about fugging her get her drunk and she'll probably do you.
The thing is, even if she's trying to get emotional shit from you, she's probably still going to fuck your brother. If you're really serious about this, then get her drunk, that's all there is to say here.

I don't think i'd fuck her just because my brother and I are so close.
I'm just curious if she has feeling for me.
Some other instances:
She does really flirty stuff towards me, notably when her and my brother aren't directly beside each other such as
Looking at me and pretending to kiss me (Ie, poking her lips out as if to tease a kiss when i'm right beside her)
grabing my swim trunks in a suggestive way
Constantly saying stuff around my brother I think to make him jealous like "we need this for our threesome tonight", etc.
Thoughts?

despite her attractive appearance she is wearing barely anything out in public and, depending on what type of girl you like this can be very repulsive. personally i dont like banging whores

She's just being a whore. You should just ask your brother about this and be 100% honest, tell him it's weird and ask him how to handle it.
If you're honest about it, you won't have to explain yourself later, which is a good idea in case she starts lying.

>. . . what the fuck is wrong with you.
He just told you. Autism.

I hope that roasty stays in waikiki.

Attached: FullSizeR_1480212822954.jpg (750x1013, 168K)

She doesn't do it behind his back or anything, everything i've said happened with him in the same room and clearly visible. He was actually right beside her when I rubbed her feet. She did the kiss thing while the whole family was talking in a room.
It doesn't bother me at all and my brother 100% knows about it from observation and he hasn't said a word to me about it and we're super close bros.
I think she likes us both considering i'm just a slightly shorter, more muscular replica of my brother.
I mainly wanted to know if this is a wign of interest or just teasing to make my bro jelous or something.

She's just being a whore dude, women do that shit all the time. Confront your brother about it, before she gets bored enough to start shit herself.

"start shit herself"
What u mean by this? Like make a move?
Also, like I said, theres no reason i'd confront my brother about it. He literally watches it and then grabs her or something and we all go on about our business.
She might be a whore, but she definitely loves my brother. I'm thinking she may be attracted to my great physique. I'm like my brother but with an actual 9/10 body.

>be me
>go to gym
>literally everyone except chads and stacys avoid eye contact with me
>bearded mutt betamales caught side eying me and quickly pretend they are deep into their set
>stacys and chads mire

Explain this phenomenon.

If she does shit like that for attention, and it doesn't work or gets boring she will likely lie or create drama. It's pretty common for whores to pull that shit. Just expect it, and tell him it's fucked. Unless he wants a girl that "loves" him and hits on other dudes for the rest of their lives.
Either fuck her or talk to your brother and tell him his girl is being a whore and it's fucked up.

Thanks brotha. I'm just going to sit back and see what happens.
I'll keep your advice in my mind, even though the real situation is likely different than how my my words may have created it to seem.

stacys and chads aren't insecure, so they have no problem miring others

Actually guy who gets constantly looked at by girls, so it's nothing extraordinary

Same, but I don't even have autism. staring into people's eyes feels too intimate to me

>hot bitch wants the D
>give it to her less attractive fatter friend
>making her question her own self-worth

Unironically alpha.
Congrats you made it

Just come out of the closet already

Yes, but at what cost?

Attached: 7323925F7D1B4B1E8F77F8D24C863531.jpg (750x691, 115K)

The cost of Stacy's self esteem

>not having cute gf/wife already so you don't waste time with gym thots
NGMI

Not so long ago I was doing decline bench press infront of the cage. Thot started squatting almost sitting on my face, I needed to turn my face to the side

Dude stop lying. Girls looking at you is extremely intoxicating

No, don't sit back and see what happens. Actually tell your brother about this shit and what you think, and ask him if he's going to do anything about it, and how you should react as well. He's your brother, and if you are indeed close with him, your bond is for life, there is little else that can replace something like that, and it should not be threatened by some dumb thot.

Your dick only care about the body but your brain foresees all the bullshit.

Naw my dude, if you were actually a chad you would understand that anything under an 8 that be mirin is just sad. I can only increase a thots attractiveness-by-assoc by +2 and I dont date down. It’s actually worse being a chad than a stacy because bitches convince themselves they have a chance, betas dont bother or just sulk away at the glare. Not low grade thots though, the ‘get-away-bar-skag-stare’ is like an invitation to their thirsty asses.
>chads always avoid eye contact with basic mother fuckers - if a chad locks eyes with you, it means respect
>we dont want to lead you on because we get so much attention while you just get attached to what you cant have
I prefer bro’mire’s anyway.
As an enlightened chad these always come from my chad-consciousness-clone, it’s like a god-tier subconscious dab. Always funny cuz non-enlightened chad’s dont understand why they are drawn to the mire
>it’s cuz we are one bruvs

>be me, 22 years old, at the gym, one and a half years ago
>see a girl wearing a shirt of the high school I went to
>walk up to her and comment on it
>she says "yeah I'm a freshman"
>oh fug
>excuse myself and calmly walk away

>4 days ago
>see her again
>ask her if someone is using the power rack next to her
>she's getting hot and might be legal now
>been going at the same time every day for 4 days now hoping I'll see her
>mfw

Attached: sweating.jpg (426x341, 31K)

conor mc gregor is super old now wtf

If your gf is cute and loves you, what do you think you're missing out on? Thots are worthless

It's tough b

Attached: cornerold.jpg (750x877, 171K)

>tfw foreveralone

Attached: foreveralone.jpg (1949x3071, 1.75M)

Based

>wanna talk about swords and occultism
bro tier

>this is the pic you find on your wife's insta two weeks after marrying, who said she was going on a business trip with a co-worker whose gender she never specified

How do you react?

yeh.
lets hang some time.

>wanna talk about swords and occultism
literally me

That pic is just manic pixie dream girl all over again.

I know what I'm about!

For a guy who seems to of suffered a stroke you're doing alright.

thanks. Turns out stroking your dick can cause strokes.
Stay safe, kids.