Why haven't you stopped drinking soda? You DO want to better yourself... right, Jow Forums?

Why haven't you stopped drinking soda? You DO want to better yourself... right, Jow Forums?

Attached: sodas.jpg (640x480, 35K)

I want to, but I'm american and they'd probably revoke my citizenship :(

I mostly only drink it at parties or if I'm out eating and feel like it. Buying a big pack for your house is just too far

Most patrician way tbqhwy

I unironically drink a 44 oz Polar Pop of Mountain Dew Voltage every day. I also do 1 hour of cardio to make up for it.

Disgusting

Attached: 1563059780676m.jpg (665x1024, 109K)

i used to drink a polar pop every other day after work when i did construction. i made some good money but that shit wasnt good for your health lol

Based retard

lmao are there actually people over the age of 15 who drinks soda?

The only soda I drink is coke zero. Even then it might only be once every couple weeks.

And they all have excuses too lmao

I drink it nearly every day. Granted, I'm a fat fuck, but it's probably worse than drinking full sugar soda. I don't even know if quitting would provide any physical benefits

I drink coke zero daily. Haters will say I'm lying.

Most adults in developed countries drink some soda from time to time. Cope more, waterfag

Never again. Fucking poison waste of calories

This. Water/beer/coffee is patrician

Based & waterpilled

I drink 6 cans of diet pepsi a day and i'm like 10% bodyfat 155lbs. It doesn't "cause you to crave sugar" cuz I never eat sweets, closest thing would be yogurt with fruit. Only ate desserts 3 times since feb 2018

I have a cup or two mayyybe once a week tops. Treat it like a dessert or treat. It’s not supposed to be had with every meal like people do

You left out whiskey wine gin and tequila but yeah something like that.

Stopped drinking soda like two years ago. Just cut powerade/gatorade out entirely because it's not much better. Strictly Water/Protein Shakes/Tea

I'll have a soda every once in a while if it's offered but I'll never go out of my way for it or order it. Never have cravings for it.

>6 cans

I drink like 2 bottles of Coke Zero every day

You need to cut down desu

Stoicism is such fucking cope

Nah its all good

I drink 1-7 liters of diet soda a day, do i need help?

i drank like 8 cans of coke zero today and im feelin good

It's actually not that hard.
I was going three days with it after a few months of a can or more a day.
Root beer floats are just hard to give up.

Alcohol is just as bad a soda, especially when you sissies have mixed drinks.

Can someone translate this zoomer talk for me.

You’re a fag and your philosophy mumbo jumbo is giga cope placebo

so you dont cope with life?

I have its not even that good just get some water or a piece of fruit

>big gulp

>mumbo jumbo
funnily enough, the stoics are among some of the most lucid writers in the western philosophical tradition. neck yourself, you fucking illiterate fuck.

seltzerbros WW@

I haven't drunk soda in 10 years

It visibly disgusts me when I see people drinking the liquid Jew.

I'm actually surprised there are people here who drink soda regularly. I have one every now and then, maybe about 6-8 per year, but some people drink it every damn day.

GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP

You can't make up for liver and kidney damage no matter how much you cardio

Based

Coke Zero is basically just carbonated and flavored water anyway, so you are fine.

>soda
It's called pop you nerds
I usually never drink it though, it's really bad for you

I quit drinking sodas about 4 years ago. It's a very occasional treat if I'm getting a burger. Biggest kick in my ass was my dad getting diabetes. He was a contractor and always worked hard outside physically, ate whatever he wanted and that included a 2 liter Mountain Dew every day. After he retired and was doing less physical labor, he got sick and dizzy a few times and had to go to the doctor. Turned out his blood sugar was 500! But, he immediately quit drinking soda, eating ice cream and cut all the "white" food out of his diet. This got his diabetes under control and he never had to go on insulin.

Quit the sugar water, it will be the best thing you ever do for yourself.

I've had litres in the fridge at all times since I lived at home, I live alone now and took the habit with me
For me it's more addictive and harder to kick than any other drug habit I've ever encountered, including cocaine and cigarettes
I'm not a giant fat fuck and lift 1/2/3/4, but I've noticed I feel better and look leaner/hold less water when I cut it out for a few weeks

I drink diet soda!
[spoiler] its no better than regular soda, isnt it? [/spoiler]

Attached: 1558331862070.jpg (1920x796, 155K)

You don't like 69?

Attached: 244_1450.jpg (1600x900, 169K)

Nobody over 18 drinks soda unless they're from Ohio or some shit. The same kind of apes who drink milk with a spaghetti dinner

artificial sweeteners are carcinogens, not only that but they are just as addictive as normal sweeteners and will make your body crave even more sweet things. If you want to kick the habit, either drink nothing at all or dont bother.

>because I make my own.

Force-carbonate a mini keg I keep i the fridge...
Real ginger ale is amazing.

Attached: 9E05B791-1562-4BC7-ADFF-F5BF7DCFAE29.jpg (700x700, 41K)

Managed to cut down to a can a day for the past few days. I’ve only drunk coke as my daily liquids since I was 14 (9 years). Even when I was anorexic coke was all I drunk. Help me bros.

>drinking soda
Why would you drink this shit? Even when I'm eating at a fastfood place like I'd rather order a coffee/tee/shake than this poison

I drink 2 L of coke a day when I have exams. After that I'll have some every other weekend.

I've kicked smoking, lost a ton of weight, started exercising, cut down the booze

Still can't stop myself drinking like 4 litres of Pepsi max a day, it's disgusting

>wasting an hour of everyday of your life because you're a weak faggot ass sugar addict

So the question must be asked, how big are your bitch tits

Attached: 1561493233676.jpg (1080x1224, 289K)

i drank pepsi nearly everyday from age 11 to 18. when i turned 19 i vowed 19yo me would never have soda. it's been 3 months and haven't had a sip.

Attached: kahnyay.jpg (430x553, 18K)

I stopped drinking sodas years ago, too fucking sweet. Pretty much all I drink is water, coffee, mineral water, alcohol, the occasional energy drink (sugar free ofc) and beer. Too much fucking beer if I'm honest with myself. That's my problem.

Drinking soda at home or at work is the same as drinking liquor at home or work. It should be an occasional indulgence.

i haven't had soda since i was 18 except for occasionally when im out drinking as a mixer

Just get a brain injury and lose your smell so you can't enjoy it anymore, that's what I did.

>beer
I'm sure you meant to say whiskey/cognac.

diet doesnt count for shit

>cardio
>wasting an hour
kys

>all these retards thinking diet/sugar free is fine
Enjoy Alzheimer's/cancer.

imagine drinking anything else than water/tea

Im genuinely fucking disgusted from anything other than tea/water/ fancy sparkly water/coffee.

Coke zero and sips are the only approved carbonated drinks

>4 litres of Pepsi max a day

Attached: 1543898611750.jpg (723x657, 76K)

>fancy sparkly water/coffee
Never gonna make it kiddo

i drink powerade zero and water

One of the few copes I had is that I never drank Soda for all of my life. Like I maybe tried a sip in my entire 20 years. I made up for it with lemonade and I’m still a skinnyfat piece of shit, but it’s really easy for me to go without soda.

>Finally go 1 week without drinking Pepsi MaxTM

>Ruin progress by pigging out on sugar free chocolate instead

Attached: 1557218340072.jpg (600x949, 84K)

>sugar free chocolate
Better. Not good, but better, and at least dark chocolate has some benefits.

When I was quitting it in high school my mom no joke bought 3 38 packs and lined the fridge up with them.

Went water and milk only to a piece of fruit a day since when I didn't eat fruit I found myself needed to sip on water nonstop everyday. It doesn't hydrate as well as fruits.

Also I don't want to hear anybody think alcohol is okay but shit talk soda. Alcohol is literally worse in that it directly gives you visceral fat on your gut.

Running an hour doesn't even begin to cut the soda calories by half. Running is pointless after drinking soda.

is coke zero/pepsi max Jow Forums approved?

This is the only thing keeping me soda free desu

Attached: GUEST_7a74ed8f-2e67-47e5-9c23-9fdc518a4e3d.jpg (488x488, 36K)

I drink diet soda once in a while

no

>water doesn't hydrate as well as fruit
lmao

I have tho

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Attached: 1548383176764.png (563x542, 157K)

Wtf is with boomers and construction workers buying polar pops. I work at circle k and see you niggas all the time.

None of what you said is true at all.

Yes, since its basically just carbonated caffeine water.

>he fell for the caffeinated jew

No. Artificial sweeteners don't lead to weight loss in experiments where people don't have controlled intakes

>at least dark chocolate has some benefits.

Yeah and ice cream has calcium! Very good for you go

All I meant was that it's better than soda.

I stopped drinking soda in the seventh grade

also gatorade and fruit juice that has added sugar since those have the same amount of sugar

I drink whatever the fuck I want, faggot.
Being a man dictates that I both improve myself and tell cunts like you to eat my ass.

t. raging homosexual with bad teeth

Are you one of those fags who makes the ginger ale spicy, or do you make it taste good?

Uh huh, may your chains hang light, and your internet masters kind.
I do what the fuck I want, and that includes drinking a fucking pepsi when I want a goddamn pepsi.

2 cokes, 1 dr. diarrhea in a year
I was drinking dr. daily, till I saw an obese lady slurping it one after another one. I quit.
That was 7 years ago. Not sad, not happy.

I saw an idiot in the gym other day, fat ass was drinking a coke. Laughed internally

I have stopped, its the "zero calorie" energy drinks that are the problem

I stopped drinking soda in 2012