Bonesmashing is so fucking legit

Same effect slitting your wrists gives you, but it makes you look better

Wrist scars are brutal, I have a few

I have a black eye rn desu but it’s better than permanent wrist scars

Attached: 833E3D00-5DC4-4736-8134-DDBBE61C2676.png (856x478, 415K)

Attached: 1540852429526.jpg (210x200, 9K)

Just come to terms that you're a genetic mishap and accept death.

Attached: 1561844820360.jpg (332x326, 23K)

I cant stop crying

Attached: 1548608114413s.jpg (208x249, 6K)

its over

Attached: Capture.png (564x565, 381K)

What is bonesmashing?

I've been there user. It's so hard to tell because it feels so real, but you have a chemical imbalance in your brain. See a therapist and get ssri's. You won't need either of them forever, but it's how you can begin your journey feeling better and toward a happier life. It's attainable. The first steps are the most challenging ones, just like getting into lifting. But if you don't stop crying and bonesmashing I am going to bonesmash your mum's gaper till she cries. I love you.

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-183808_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x911, 260K)

inducing microfractures to your bones, making them stronger and thicker once they heal. Given that you have a diet with the correct things to help them out

But why

Nigga do you really think smashing your fucking face is a good idea? Who the fuck ever did that besides you autists on the internet?

My guess is because robots are so fixated on a few millimeters of bone that they feel like self harm might make them more attractive to women. You know, instead lifting or taking care of their skin of like, talking to a woman.

>take kikepills

jej

>inducing microfractures to your bones
You are inducing damage only to your tissue, not the bone. Bones can't get thicker.

Autists who aren't on the internet also do it.

Self harm is, in the case of OP, something that is birthed out of a desire for attention. It doesn't necessarily remain the primary reason for the self harm, though. It can evolve to providing a sense of comfort type thing.

Everyone who's training kickboxing/muaythai from child does it
they got unbreakable shins

A fair warning to everybody on this website: people like Who feel the need to attach jews to anything they don't agree with are retarded and don't have a legitimate opinion. Once you know what to look for it's fairly easy to spot the basement dwellers

I remember when I thought this. Google “Israeli art students,” give it an honest, good faith inquiry, and see where you end up in a year or so user.

you're glowing too much today.

Sure, I just checked it out, and let's assume that the sources provided are legitimate. Why don't you help me weave the logical path between the Israeli art students and SSRI's?

incels are so pathetic lmfao

Attached: 1334710008296.jpg (600x600, 75K)

Improvement? Following any socially acceptable trends? No, you're just a KIKE! JIDF! Glow nigger!
Fuck off man. I'm as right wing as you can be, but you are fucking embarrassing.

Of course

This user gets it

Remain in your cave, loser

ITT:

>i'm too much of a soilent sucking bitch boy to be get into fights but if people think i have totally epic battle scars then they'll think i'm, like, tough and shit lol

Jow Forums is 18+, you little faggot. also, not fitness. fuck off. kys on the way out.