Get the benefits of cardio without doing any exercise

>Get the benefits of cardio without doing any exercise
>Detoxify body/skin
>Improve recovery
>Improve sleep
>40% reduction in all cause mortality
Why haven’t you taken the sauna pill yet Jow Forums?

Attached: 00B6D3AE-45F2-4B4C-BD1B-B6D785C4ED12.jpg (725x483, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/daviddisalvo/2017/08/27/drinking-coffee-may-lower-risk-of-death-in-healthy-people-according-to-new-study/
hindawi.com/journals/jeph/2012/184745/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I do 15+ minutes everyday and totally buy in to the sauna pill, I love it

should I move to finland

I only use after a heavy workout
Very heavenly but nothing else

Only if you are African/Arab.

No we’re full

Didn’t know about this cardio business...will give it a try

i left the gym feeling more relaxed then when i came thanks to these things, very based

Raising your heart rate sitting in a sauna =/= cardio

>Get the benefits of cardio without doing any exercise and without the benefits of cardio
FTFY

That's something I feel off about.
I like the sauna, but I don't like to go every day because it seems strange my heart beats like that while I'm just sitting there.
Does anyone else feel the same reservation? Does that even matter?

The primary benefit of cardio is the heart being stressed. In a sufficiently hot sauna the average person gets up to 140-150 bpm.

if that were true drinking coffee would count as cardio

It does, heavy black coffee drinking reduces all cause mortality by like 50%

40 min drive to the closest one. Sucks.

I dunno mate my dad smoked meth and had big health and heart problems before dying in his early sixties.

So if I do sauna and black coffee I'll live forever then.

im not rich yet

Attached: start life at 22, die.jpg (1260x1657, 318K)

Simple solution for that, don’t roid

lol
That's mean.

>without doing any exercise
ngmi

based

>detoxify
Name a toxin that sauna removes from your body, and the specific medical conditions that this toxin is demonstrated to be associated with

moomins

I love it there but it’s p expensive.

Lmao ok dude. That's why people with hypertension are so fucking healthy. Good luck.

Citation fucking needed

It removes the bad blood. It's like leeching but cheaper and more relaxing.

If you're bleeding in a sauna you should probably leave.

forbes.com/sites/daviddisalvo/2017/08/27/drinking-coffee-may-lower-risk-of-death-in-healthy-people-according-to-new-study/

>excess salt, which is extremely common
>hypertension
We know the liver processes toxins, but you’re a pedantic cunt

is it though its much cheaper than where I live

>not doing cardio in the sauna for super human heart gains
NGMI

>Doesn't bleed in the sauna
ngmi

Ei

Attached: 1456310288993.jpg (353x357, 116K)

i use the sauna everyday but worry sometimes because of pic related

>everyone has a little bit of zyzz in them
>every cunt out there

Attached: zyzz.jpg (349x568, 21K)

Okay, heavy metals like mercury, which in high doses causes mental deficiencies, blindness, deafness, poor coordination, etc.
Be skeptical, but don't be so skeptical that your brains fall out.

>Only guys who use the sauna at my gym are middle aged asians

Attached: 0BF2DA9C-7732-487E-975F-407DA5007E79.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

>>Detoxify
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 1560402272087.jpg (500x616, 54K)

It increases to cycle blood through to the skin where it would normally be much cooler due to the sweat. It's about heat exchange. It's pumping harder and faster to cool you off.

It's not as good as traditional cardio in terms of cardio obviously. You're not getting the local blood flow in the muscle tissues. Not really increasing aerobic capacity, etc. But you get many other benefits from it too so it's not really to say one is better, just to say not to totally ditch out on cardio work.

Could that be because people that drink coffee regularly tend to live in 1st world countries with adequate heathcare, food, sanitation, and live in more safe areas?

It’s within country studies, you’re not comparing thais with italians

>But you get many other benefits from it too so it's not really to say one is better

Cardio is definitely better for your health than sitting around with a bunch of naked dudes in Orlando humidity.

Heat and cold therapy have a myriad of benefits. Almost as if we evolved in an environment with cold and hot seasons.

[citation needed]

Seething

low level god thoughts
>it works if you believe it does
welcome to reality, imagination shapes experience
>i bet you wear shower shoes and think tiny invisible germs live on the floor
>magick and mentalism is totally fake though cuz you cant see it
.... imagine living like this

I wish I had good skin

Attached: 1543323722398.jpg (2320x3088, 450K)

>electric sauna at gym
>automatically 180
>doesn’t go any higher or lower
>people (including me) sometimes stick paper towels in the top vent to make it hotter
>it’s been as hot as 220 in there by using this method
>I love it
>the polite thing to do when others are in the sauna is ask “do you mind if I make it hotter in here?”
>Seen this question asked by others and asked it myself
>people never really have a problem with it
>see ancient boomer in the sauna by himself yesterday
>ask him if he minds if I make it hotter by clogging up the vent
>he starts going on a rant “No don’t do that, that’s a fire hazard”

Now everytime he sees me in there with the vents clogged he’s going to snitch on me. And I will see him again eventually because he’s all over the place at other parts of the gym. Fucking faggot ass boomer. Fuck.

Attached: 57C4D08B-1A76-4D53-9A98-3BA370C378B8.jpg (395x397, 31K)

Damn bro look into laser treatments, some are pretty good.

Nigga don't underestimate the fire hazard. The firemen wouldn't want to see a faggot burning down the gym by pushing paper towels into the element

Tell that to people with athletes foot.
No pretending will stop you from getting foot fungus

He’s being a drama queen. People have been clogging the vent for years and nothing has happened.

Sauna at least twice every week. I only have a puny electric sauna stove though.

What is the common temperature for saunas in your country?

Attached: 38cd0250.jpg (681x688, 40K)

tf? how? what is the specific mechanism of action behind this then? it literally shatters my sleep schedule and makes me anxious, tired and irritable as fuck.
I used to love it as a daily drink but I prefer my energy and serotonin levels without it

Anything below 100 degrees celsius is sauna lite and not real shit.

Hit a cold shower for like 30 seconds, then get in and endure for say 5 minutes. Space the time with leil (throw water on the stones) every, say, 2.5 minutes. Don't bend over or get lower to avoid the heat. Keep your head high and endure. Once time's up, get out and get in an ice cold shower (literally as cold as you can go) or, preferably and if possible, jump in a cold pond or pool.

Repeat as many times as you want. It's based.

Attached: awyiiies.jpg (500x471, 35K)

I realized you can buy a 1k 2 man IR sauna that fits (with great effort) in my fucking student apartment, should I go for one in the future when I have more space and funds?

>Detoxify body/skin

this is a meme. detoxing isnt real anons

Attached: 1559151278922.jpg (4032x3024, 1.12M)

I enjoy going at the gym but if you have a home gym it makes sense

A sauna thread and only one person mentions Zyzz...

This place is fucking dead.

Carbon dioxide
CO2 poisoning

yeah for real user - i think you can get skin treatments, like microneedling or somn?

Attached: Yua sakuya.jpg (1024x616, 76K)

My gym has a sauna but I'm kinda intimidated by it. Can I just rock up in there wearing basketball shorts with no underwear under a towel? Or do I have to strip naked and fasten a towel about my waist?

saunas kill?

lol I do a ghetto sauna.. I let my room get up to 90+ and just sit in it like that. I guess it needs to be hotter.

anyways I know someone from finnland. did you know even houses and apartments have saunas? also they have family gatheerings in the sauna.. family naked funtimes.

Detoxing is real. The body stores toxins like heavy metals. Removing them is detoxing. It isn't magic.

you have to strip naked. the penis is the most obvious area for heart attack symptoms since it's the most directly responsive to the heart. being in a sauna is a high heart attack risk area especially for lifters and especially after gym. the other men will keep an eye on your penis for you and it's expected you do the same for them, as they may start passing out.

Okay
hindawi.com/journals/jeph/2012/184745/

RIP Zyzz :’(

based

For me it was very weird at first as well. Used to always have the towel around my waist and all that. My ex really helped me with that when we went to a public sauna, she wouldn't really care whether she was wearing a towel or not. It made me feel more comfortable in such a situation myself.
The sauna in my gym is kinda small anyway, and since it has only ambient light and I'm not wearing glasses I can't see anything in there anyway. So even if there would be a hot woman inside (highly unlikely anyway) it wouldn't give me anything.

TL;DR just don't care bro, nobody else does, unless they are gay - and even then, you still should not care

>Detoxify body

That's not a thing, you know. Personally I prefer Turkish baths but you're correct on every thing else

90-130C

Strip naked under a towel. I go to this club where there's this Turkish baths. Not gonna lie I'm the only man under 50 (I'm 25). All the based old fucks there swing their dicks 24/7. Nobody gives two craps about your penis user.

Attached: 1562628956892.gif (212x225, 90K)

all the old guys want to see your juicy boy dick

Have fun with your testicular cancer and infertility

At what point did Jow Forums turn into /gay/ with forced and repetetive gay "jokes", "haha imagine sucking his dick haha" texts and all that?

Attached: 1520139571110.jpg (370x374, 57K)

Jow Forums has always been a synonym for /gay/, lad. Heteros don't care about perfection, they're fine with dad bods.

Post your boipucci.

maybe 10 or so years ago?

are you white?
can you handle extreme cold?
are you willing to live in a nation of autists ?
are you ok with consuming rotting fish?

if all these check out, then yes.

Ei

Rotting fish nigger?

There’s no feeling like sitting in a sauna after workout for 15min, jumping in a real cold shower for a minute. Then jumping back in to warm up again/dry

You’ll feel real fucking refreshed when you get home

15 years ago people would advertise their countries and say "yea come on over" and hype up how great it is
since piss earth began people just want everybody to stay out

Yes yes yes yes

A delicacy in Scandinavia is literally fermented fish. The guy is exaggerating tho, obviously

You deserved it for fucking up them pimpels impatient faggot

finland is a based culture especially the coffee addiction, but the landscape is boring as fuck. if only you could have finnish autist culture and also norways beautiful landscapes. but then it would probably be overrun with muzzies.

Absolutely not

this but i dont jump back in

>making your heart race up so it can cool your body off more means it is cardio
Are people who thinks this shit up really that idiotic? If that's the case, obese people are doing cardio passively as well by just existing. People with hypertension are doing cardio without doing any work.

Yeah, and your body detoxes through the use of your liver, and not by shedding it out of your skin via sweat.

people just like to tell themselves that the things they enjoy are healthy, same reason alcoholics will try and tell you alcohol does healthy shit for your body even though it's fucking horrible for you. people really want to believe what they like is good for them.

Naked with towel is the "correct" way to use it most places. Entirely naked is expected at some saunas like Korean or Finnish saunas.

>the scientist that performed the study well over a year ago even said in the study that it does not replace cardio exercise
>news reports and fitness """""""gurus""""""" start suggesting people replace cardio with saunas
It's like these dumbasses cannot even read studies.

people only read the headline of the news article, not even the article, let alone the sci release, let alone the actual abstract, let alone the actual paper

...also a great place to give and receive blowjobs.

Attached: 1518991526323.jpg (580x390, 100K)