Night time reminder that this is what normies think of us, bros

Night time reminder that this is what normies think of us, bros
1/3

Attached: 1501038187453.gif (702x1010, 395K)

2/3

Attached: 1501038251001.gif (702x994, 434K)

bottom left panel is what girls actually think

3/3

Attached: 1496369427556.gif (702x1018, 263K)

Cope: The Official Comic

>oh that guy's life must be pretty damn boring if he can devote so much of it to lifting pieces of metal

yes because being a fat fuck making cringy interactive online comics about things that never happened is much better

NEVER IMPROVE!

>That guy spends alot of time in the gym
Women have no idea how long or how often people work out.

I almost agree. going too hard at the gym and spending tons of time there does make you pretty boring. but there's no excuse for being a fat fuck. and being out of shape makes all of the rest of your life worse.

Actually true. I’m willing to bet 9/10 women honestly think the rock is natty.

Naw people tend to respect a solid physique it shows discipline and dedication. Delusional fatties can cope all they want don't change what's real

>Guess what? I could go to the gym too. But I'd rather read a book, draw a picture, play music or talk with friends.
You can do all that and still lift weights. Even if you don't lift weights you can still eat a healthy diet. I don't understand this attitude that a lot of Americans seem to have that being fit is "unrealistic"

Attached: Biblioteca-1.jpg (2202x1487, 2.18M)

>But I'd rather read a book, draw a picture, play music or talk with friends.
In all honesty, they won't even do those things. They'll just eat and watch Netflix or post on R*d*i* for four hours.

When I’m pounding his girlfriend and she’s calling me daddy it won’t really matter what this guy thinks about my body.

saving this to "fit fuel"

Spending an hour every couple of days is somehow a lot of time huh?
Do normies really think people are in the gym for 5 hours a day or something?

Attached: 1548673493518.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Hot off the presses

Attached: being fit.png (675x320, 118K)

Attached: 1563421266636.png (702x1018, 334K)

Nice

Brings back the memories
> 10 years ago, be 18 yo beta
> orbiting a 5/10 chubby girl
> she sees a strong guy
> "damn, he is so hot. You know user? If you had that body, I would totally do you"
What was I even supposed to do here?

Attached: 1563048662461.jpg (550x550, 44K)

You never see straight men posting shit like this. I wonder why?

What is it with shit opinions and being unable to draw noses?

Always this art style with people like this.

This.
Mirin cuties come with the dedication of self-improvement in both the body and the mind.
We're all gonna make it brahs.

Attached: F2Kl9xL.jpg (1131x908, 107K)

Get Jow Forums like him and then pick up a qt3.14 to spend your life with :3.

Literally was thinking almost the exact same thing. How sad.

Who wants to guess this guy will still have a shirt on for 80% of the time spent on the beach, which itself might be maaaaybe 2 hours a week

This applies to people who don't work out in general, I think.

/fitlit/

>Anyone can get that ripped body, you just need to decide to do it

Then why don't you?

>It's a consumer choice

Fucking always gets me. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Anyone can get ripped.

In the same vein, anyone can become the next steven hawking, its not a skill just read some books nigger

>Hurr. To get fit you need to spend your whole life in the gym
>Meanwhile in real life, I go to gym 45 mins 3 times a week
>Hit 1.5/3/3/4 in 10 months of lifting
>6ft2, 220 lbs at ~15% bf
>Not shredded but decent mass and get plenty of mires while being strong and fit

I hate faggots like this guy

Pic is the sort of thing they invest most of their time in. Bugmen and their feminist masters would be gymrats if their consumerist gods told them to be.

Attached: 1563580935824.png (1200x1035, 2.03M)

Damn you just know only one of those two enjoys porgs

This. Fuck the false dichotomy of either being smart or strong/healthy

look at all that cope

sure people dont care what random strangers look like, but most people would rather fuck someone whos attractive and whether you like it or not a fit body will always be more attractive than a fat ass unless you have such low self esteem that your mind has convinced yourself that getting a fit partner is unobtainable then maybe you will go for the fatass out of desperation. also you dont need to spend hours at the gym lifting weights to get fit. i play hockey, eat healthy and work in contruction. things i enjoy doing are productive and im in great shape. dont even own a gym membership

lmao this is the biggest cope I've seen in a long time

why would i care about the opinions of seething normies lmao
lifting takes 1h, 1.5h max a day. that leaves plenty of time to read books or socialize. it's clear from the comic that the author is projecting his insecurities. he looks at his fat self and then at fit people, and goes on to imagine that to be like them they must spend countless hours in the gym and do nothing else with their time, because how else are they supposed to get fit?
im a chemical engineer, i read every day, lift every day and socialize. it's all a matter of how you decide to spend your time. most people after a day's work are "too tired" to do anything and plop themselves on their couch or computer chair and chill until it's time to sleep.

Attached: 1540243757971.jpg (1115x1129, 425K)

also pic related in the author.

Attached: fat author.jpg (600x799, 84K)

pic related: the comic

Attached: 1563373141035.jpg (542x499, 84K)

>spending three evenings a week sitting in front of the telly eating a bag of chips instead of being at the gym makes you an interesting person

Okay normie

Attached: 1310483412100.jpg (413x395, 22K)

He enjoys her strap-on.

Dude would be slaying (boi)pussy left and right if he got in shape.

I expect these kinds of comics from women, but it's extra sad that a guy wrote this.

Yet gay men are half as likely to be fat. This is probably some fat faggot's way to cope with all of the grindr accounts he sees telling him 'no fatties.'

The worst is how wrong he is. In 50 years the author (I hesitate to use the word artist) will be saggy, if he's still alive. In 50 years somebody who takes their health and physique seriously will be interesting and mobile and healthy, able to still do activities, etc

Haha funny joke user

Attached: Alien_licks_Sheen_4_zps5b770df3.gif (320x180, 1.2M)

Attached: robotmentality.gif (680x476, 63K)

I banged a few girls who said they usually don't go for guys under 6 foot but they found me very attractive regardless. I'm 5'10.

I mean, he's not wrong. You choose to spend your time and money on something you want. However, it doesn't really support any of his other points except that it's a choice he won't make.

Had a friend in college who was 5'4" and had no trouble getting attractive girls. But he had two things going for him: he was one of the few people whose muscle mass actually showed him to be obese in BMI but had near single digit body fat percentage. The other thing was his family owned a regional cannery and bottling company. He had a well funded trust fund and was going to be a millionaire and an executive in the family business upon graduation. Likely due to these factors, he also was very outgoing, didn't have a Napoleon complex, and no fear with interacting with women.

POST GIFS OF FAT PEOPLE GETTING BEATEN

Attached: C74B0B1A-F27A-4D03-856D-5C0908F8DE4A.gif (300x219, 1.05M)

incarnate

Attached: 1561045444143.png (644x800, 15K)

>just read some books nigger
KEK

>Wow, this guy is so fat! He’s probably a well read, talented artist and musician with lots of friends!
Nope, we think
>Oh, that guy spends a lot of time eating.

>white whale
>black hair
S o y c u n t

Before that I never realized how hard normies cope. They are always like "everybody better than me is cheating or obsessed, everyone worse is an idiot or inferior."

Attached: 1563469613255.png (332x332, 148K)

Yet women who make/share this shit are either lesbians or with skeletors.

That Boo tattoo is cute tbqhfam. The porg shit is cancer.

Probably he's a typical case of
> I can get pussy without working on myself therefore no one should work on themselves
Also would be interesting to see what kind of pussy he's getting.

Everything looks fine minus the eyes, looks like ftm eyes. Hed be got if he got in shape tho

She's not using a nose piercing, so this makes her a normal girl.

I like these kind of comics, they get me motivated to change my fatty ways

looks like a tranny: the test beard, the gay haircut, the chubby lesbian body, the under-tit scars of the mastectomy

it needs no skill. it's just outline shapes with no definition. it's a 30 minute youtube tutorial style.

Why should I care about a feminist cartoon writer who can't deal with a growing belly so he post his frustration as comic stripes?
Pic related (from same cartoonist), I have a son and I've dealt with all kind of baby issues/tasks in the past, and that never prevented me from creating a nice career and hitting the gym at least 3 times / week.
>women love the dad bod
Why should I care? I wanna be healthy by the time my grandchildren get the PhD at the Uni and be there an hug them.
This is fucking cringy.

>forgot pic

Attached: Toby-Morris-self-portrait.jpg (500x500, 108K)

Lol cope

The levels of cope on this dude.
"I'm more interesting!"
You can listen to podcasts, classical music, or audiobooks while lifting. It's not hard.
And when he's 60, in the late stages of renal failure and shitting in a diaper, and folks who took care of themselves can still walk, talk, and shit on their own without help. He's gonna feel pretty fucking stupid.

Yes. They think folks spend 2 hours every day at the gym, rather than using the 45 minutes it takes to get a few good sets in and take a shower and generally wake up and prep for the day.
These are the same kind of people who eat like shit, drink too much, and don't go to bed until 3am and wonder why they're so depressed all the time.

You guys ever meet ex military salesmen? Dudes are like golden retrievers, especially if they're in shape.
Anyway, that's the best argument i have against normies who think being strong means you're boring. I meet these guys all the time and they pretty much never stop doing stuff, building things, going places. That's a pretty attractive quality

How the fuck do people not have 5 hours a week to go to the gym?

Are you that much of a wagie or video game addict that you can't go do an hour in the gym 5 days a week?

This is ultimate cope

He's got a beautiful face, why wouldn't he draw himself more detailed

>"everybody better than me is cheating or obsessed, everyone worse is an idiot or inferior."
Working in sales, this is the mentality of all my minions. None of them realize their job isn't that hard.

it's almost like people have different interests

Sales and finance are easy fields

> that much of a wagie or video game addict
This probably. That was the case for me st least, my gym and /fit time took away from games and /vg time.

I think people in general overestimate the weirdness of those who don't look like them.

I can't stand doing repetition. I get this intense feeling of shame, that this is how i'm spending my time. counting the number of time i'm lifting something up and putting it down.

Based robert delmonteque-pilled

Okay, is it weird that I know where that was filmed?

that's great but health and fitness isn't an interest, if you think it is, you are never going to make it. it's maintenance of your body. fitness should be at the same priority as eating, drinking water, brushing your teeth. things that have to be done, no matter how "boring" you think it is

its the same thing as girls saying they are "travelers" and that somehow equates to them having a personality. it's not and never will be

Excuse the shittyness of this; I did it on my mobile.

Attached: 20190720_193352.png (725x875, 325K)

Attached: 42c.jpg (920x343, 44K)

Thats unironically what I thought until one of my mates shamed me into going. Id do some ab stuff, some barbell stuff, and SL and was out of there in an hour and a half. Was an excellent thing to do right after work to keep from just plopping down on the couch tbqh

That analogy is revealing of your personality.

>I could go to the gym, but I’d rather do XYZ and not be “boring”

He does realize that while he’s at the gym he could be listening to podcasts right? Or audiobooks? Or just listening to music? You can still have “interesting” and “mysterious” if you go to the gym. Just manage your time better Jeeves.
Also
>implying people look at him and think “interesting”
We can play the judgement card too. People look at you and think: WOW, what a fat slob. I bet he doesn’t have a life and sits at home all day.

Attached: F3534AA7-C878-473E-9CA5-3F8661004011.jpg (768x1024, 85K)

Are you telling me my hero isn’t?

Attached: 72125DD2-77E7-4906-AEE8-6BAF6D4C204B.png (275x369, 8K)

Because this shit is gay even by gay stsndards

By his own logic, the women in the first panel is a dick. In fact, by his own logic, he’s a dick. He shouldn’t care about muscly dudes, and yet, he proceeds to be judgemental and angsty about them instead of not caring. Therefore making himself into a giant phallus.

What a fucking turbo slob

Attached: 62153D7D-C9E9-42AE-992B-CFFC9D139B1A.jpg (241x274, 51K)

I wanted to grow a beard because the bible says to do so, but I don't want to be associated with these kinds of people

I think I'll frow my hair as well as it's written in leviticus and ezekiel since these soiboys always have a short hair

Surprisingly good looking

Attached: 858FD495-6D82-4DF8-B741-8102BB197AD8.png (200x203, 40K)

unfortunately i do. makes me feel shame.

Let the nerd think he's the shit.

Attached: great_guy.png (321x310, 98K)

>Women have no idea how long or how often people work out.
I blame Hollywood. They always spew bullshit on how they need the entire day to workout.

Attached: 1561300713454.jpg (1024x714, 79K)

Lmao

>not being devote to iron

Attached: 129.png (544x416, 348K)

That hairline, it's not fair bros