You shouldn't starve yourself to lose weight, eat at least 1800 calories

>you shouldn't starve yourself to lose weight, eat at least 1800 calories

Attached: 1522546357849.jpg (387x437, 41K)

He's right you know

STOP FUCKING EATING, FATTY!

If you want to cut quick and easy, bulk on your lifting days and fast on your off days

If you starve yourself your muscles go before your fat does

Not true in obese people

Not true for anyone with a bodyfat percentage over 6%

well b8d fren

Attached: 1558799589290.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Yes yes, in times of food scarcity our body just started to eat on the muscle right away instead of the stored fat, so we would have even less of a chance to get any food since we're just getting exponentially weaker by the day

Maybe if you can't exercise and don't have a job, otherwise you're better off resistance training on a high protein diet and atleast enough nutrients/fiber. Taking breaks where you go back up maintenance will also keep your metabolism from dunking too hard.

But yeah starving yourself also works if you don't give a shit about anything and are a useless piece of garbage that no one depends on.

I eat 1800 on eating days 1900 very rarely and fast at least once a week, works like a charm and doctor said aight

I mean just because you attached the soiboy wojack doesn't make it any less true

>fasting is bad for you11!!!1!!!1

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-05-18-28-55.png (2160x1080, 1.04M)

Not true, I starved my love handles away while maintaining my muscle mass. Why would our bodies even store fat if it wasnt going to use it in times of food scarcity?

crash diets are renowned for consistency

omad is the answer to your problems

if you eat 1.6g/kg proteins/day (while lifting), hit all micronutrients (which means eating some fat too), and are a medium to big guy, you will eat 1800ish cals, but really you should explain how it goes instead of throwing numbers like that.

Muscles get broken down and rebuild constantly. They work on a "use it or lose it" principle. If you keep on subjecting them to a similar or even higher total work-volume as before you started cutting, they won't shrink significantly aside from the water weight you lose, which comes back as soon as you start eating at maintenance again.

Do you realize how retarded you sound?

Why does the body store fat? To consume in case of emergency, like a back-up generator.

>use it or lose it
And how much do you think people looking for lazy half-assed solutions to personal fitness actually use their muscles smart guy?

What minimal safe calories for a 5’6” male
SW 200.4
CW 185