What evidence is there that suggests deadlifts are harder to recover from?

What evidence is there that suggests deadlifts are harder to recover from?

Attached: Mark Rippetoe.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Actually doing them, faggot

But what about actual evidence? Every human is different

Experience is evidence, dumbass
>muh anecdotal evidence
You have no idea what you're talking about. You don't even know what that means.

So there's no research papers done on it? Just people parroting shit said by Rip?

>parroting shit by rip
Did I say that or did you assume it? I said people know Deadlifts are demanding because we fucking do them

I did 5x5 today and feel fine. Although I start with 2plate and finish with 3plate. Eat plenty of carbs, drink lots of water and you shouldn't have any issues deadlifting or recovering.

Absolute load is highest. Literal highest amount of skeletal muscle strain. No data, just reason and experience.

notice how this faggot always has to lean against something to support himself. so much for being a strength coath.

Ok. Now how often are you doing that?

Experience
>B-b-but I need a labcoat to tell me something is true

Fuck off NIGGER

I dunno bro don't listen to literally every lifter ever just keep going till you snap your shit up you fucking genius.

Not pictured: Rip's legs raised up above the ground; he's supporting his entire weight with that one arm

>Deadlift requires more muscles to be performed.
>More muscle recruitment means more muscles get taxed.
>More muscles being taxed means more time required for recovery.

I should be a doctor.

But the squat recruits more muscle than the bench, so why did SS have you squat more often?

Stfu faggot

Squats are easier to recover from for whatever reason

Because your legs are half your body, and your legs are evolutionarily designed for endurance.

Your legs are used every single day to move. Easily the most important and most used muscle group. They are used to content stimulus.

Your back isn't

Constant*

Croissant*

Caught me off guard. Have a (You).

Crescent*

I chuckled

squats are the only thing that give me DOMS, checkmate rippletits

Leglet

Fucking puns? Is this r*ddit?

post thighs faggot

thats not a pun

File image is too large for Jow Forums. My leg is too massive