DEVILISH THINGS YOU DO TO YOUR FAMILY

>be on creatine
>tell my mom im on steroids and i may die of heart attack any time
>tell my dad hes not my real father since hes weaker than me
>tell me sister that she never gonna make it
>call my friends DYEL instead of their real names
>bring my protein shake to the club so i dont enter and dont lose gains getting drunk

Attached: descarga (2).jpg (203x248, 12K)

A thread died for this

Post body

>>tell my mom im on steroids and i may die of heart attack any time
this was mildly funny but the rest was pure cringe. OOF.

>OP is a fagg ot

>Intentionally sabotage cousins weight loss so I can watch her grow and get hotter with every lb gained

>tell my mom

phew pathetic

You bloody rascal!

I need to read this thread because I've been their little bitch the whole week and I must exact my vengeance.

>tell my dad he’s not my real father
This is actually really mean, a lot of men suffer emotionally once they find out they’ve been cucked. You should stop this behavior

yeah
OP's a faggot

>men
>suffer

first of all, real men dont raise kids. they pump and duno and leave pregnant females all over the world, if your father didnt do this im sorry but you will never be gigachad

True.

> yes goy, fatherhood is bad. If everyone did it, your race might even make it by 2090!

false

you ll see all gigachads raised in the main family of a great chad

the thing is the great chad also impregnated other mini chads in all the housewives around that they simply didn t raise

Oh wow finally something relatable
>Told my father he's a dissapointment in his probably last few years of life, shouldve done him way worse though
>Always say bad words when talking to my mommy and telling her im going transgender or im shooting up a mall so she gets upset, lately though she accepts my alpha chadness and supports me for some reason, even when im getting a heart attack from steroids/meds
>Tell my sisters what useless rats they are, good in the long run
>Religiously shill the Jordan Peterson philosophy of GOD to everyone i know calling them cucked devil worshipping meaningless hedonist cucks falling for the desire of the flesh when they're truly unhappy
>Periodically tell my family im betting a lot of money on an mma match
>Talk about hard drugs and how im gonna take them, they always get frustrated like when you cant control someone thats delusional
I take suggestions

He’s not wrong, there’s nothing fulfilling about being a father
>society doesn’t give a shit about you
>your children will always be naturally closer to their mother
>because of long working hours, you won’t bond with them as much
>people distance themselves from their dads into adolescence and adulthood
>children only view fathers as someone to leech off of for money
>men become physically weaker and less sexually potent when reaching fatherhood
>you can easily be replaced by some step cuck and barely see your kids as someone else steps into your role

You are unsavable , I'm so sorry

He took a blackpill

t. negro

>gigachad
You clearly don't understand what a gigachad is which gives me the feeling you're a niggee