Is my gf fat?

Is my gf fat? Also BF estimate.

Attached: BC1C9FF7-CC4F-4F2F-8E21-30E5B2CB1777.jpg (4032x3024, 2.5M)

Attached: 5D2CE3AC-82E8-4033-9B2A-0AF48C8E9BB8.jpg (4032x3024, 2.33M)

yes

t. anachan

very masculine body

>bf estimate
A beta who can't think for himself

>I have a girlfriend

You're either lying or you don't belong here.

1) She is not white
2) She is fat
3) kys

She’s not bad but she’s not great. She’s in a good position to get in shape as well as a in a good position to get fat. Good luck user

Skinnyfat
Needs more muscle and less junkfood.

(Would smash tho)

Did she ask you to post this or did you ask her to post this? Is she aware that you browse and are sharing her photos on a fitness themed Mongolian yurt building forum?

Attached: 1534826929182.png (953x1282, 495K)

>not realizing its a girl asking without getting harassed
Thats my guess anyway.

>fridge body
Big oof. Make her work out for Christ's sake.

Yes but you can’t do better

>actually believing women post on here

We do

Her feet tell you everything you need to know

I really doubt that, now take your swing.

Attached: 1537654409018.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Rollin

24.3 BMI

The way shes wearing her shorts, she's covering up her fat belly

Probably wears too much makeup too

She has zero muscle definition. That's what yo ushould work on.

Attached: 9582060817911.jpg (700x876, 101K)

Virgins detected

She looks fine OP

Retard

Attached: IMG_20190719_234140__01.jpg (4608x3456, 2.72M)

Just had my 2nd fuck this week, what u talking abt? Op’s girl is fat

show bobs

OPEN BOOB
SHOW VAGEME

Only for my trad orthodox christian bf to see on our wedding night ;)

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

god bless you

>guaranteed replies
I fucking hate this board and it's turbo virgins.

Please be unironic and in
F L O R I D A
L
O
R
I
D
A

Attached: 1A489F5E-5659-48E0-A2FE-4688D03941B4.png (298x260, 62K)

They might actually exist. Could still be a trap, who knows.

Attached: 1498035873482.png (469x350, 150K)

do you like black dick?

Mfw thinking of you hurting

Lisden here liddle baby. You're gonna ged :DD a lod of hurdful and degrading gommends, bud dhad ain'd whad i'm aboud. Led :DD me jusd say, you are berfegd dhe way you are. You hear me sugar? berfegd. Don'd ever ghange. You deserve anydhing and everydhing you wand. Sday safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw dhinging of you hurding

Attached: 42668AA2-63A1-43B6-A706-8697282A944D.jpg (537x389, 32K)

Mmm you got a juicy looking armpit.
How much must I pay you to let me slide my peter through it as long as I wanted?

Based af

you don't look like you lift at all

pathetic flabby arms

Dyel?

Got my own gf fren. Try harder and have secks.

Attached: 1415028273694.jpg (500x564, 45K)

How/Where did ya'll meet? I'd kill to have a trad GF/wife, but every girl I meet is either fat, has a body count in the dozens, or is a crazy degenerate.

WHR of > .8 meets the definition of abdominal obesity for women, according to the WHO, so judge from there.

You're right, I had hand surgery two months ago and haven't been able to lift

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-000926__01.jpg (1440x1394, 380K)

here you look manly

Man, this makes me depressed. You're probably cool, and from what I can see, attractive. I'd like you to leave because I know this is a shit place and it makes me uncomfortable knowing chicks are here. But if you're here that is probably what makes you cool since it takes a special kind of chick to tolerate such an edgy cesspit. And feeling this way is probably offensive to you because you're a strong, independent woman and my conflicted feelings betray some kind of sexism. But truthfully your hair, skin tone, and that shade of purple just remind me of my ex fiance and forever oneitis and I just want what's best for her.

Guess I'll keep drinking tonight though. Cool aquarium.

There was a trad singles discord server it's not active anymore I don't think I messaged him on there

Other than that any orthodox church if you're willing to convert

Show your dumpy tits

potential pasta material

If you're being genuine, stop drinking and pull yourself out of the hole. You're not gonna get her back and you guys weren't meant to be. There's other girls out there but you won't find them moping around

Become orthodox ;)

My counts over 100, roastie

And I'd have to be 6 or 7 beers deep to even consider this mini fridge

Just imagine if you got op prego? She'd blow up and would never recover and you'd be stuck with that.

Pro tip: only bang people who have respect for their bodies greater than/equal to ths level you do

Call me Chef Boyardee. I don't care.

And I'm not trying to get her back. She's long gone and when I checked years ago she had already been married a year. I have little to no drive to date any more anyway. Not just from her but from subsequent relationships. I'm not really moping, just rambling. Moping might imply I'm fishing for sympathy, but I expect none and any given wouldn't comfort me. I feel like a top in those last few wobbly rotations before it falls over. She's just one bullet point in a long list of disappointments and failures.

I'm Baptist, but more sympathetic to Catholics/Orthodox than most. Heck, I even have a Bible degree from a conservative Christian school.

What are the main differences between Ortho and Catholic? I know I could just look it up but I want to hear someones personal view and understanding of it.
Currently prot but probably closer to both than most prot denoms desu

Ur so cringe dude

My gf is 5'3 and 210 lbs
Did I fuck up?

Attached: pepe_concerned.jpg (247x204, 9K)

I agree.

Catholic hierarchy is so screwed up and satanic at this point. They also allow change so now the pope is saying stuff that doesn't fit with the Bible like approving gays and transgenders. Also changing the wording of thousand year old prayers like our father. Catholics are good people but the church is just so cringe and orthodoxy is the original so why not go for the original before catholicism gets exposed for being a sex trafficking mafia and implodes.

Sounds like. If they can't take care of themselves, how are they gonna manage a house or a family.

Why is this possible.

Snap out of it life is hard for everyone

>the church is just so cringe
>orthodoxy is the original
Ortholarps consistently manage to outdo themselves in regards to cringe, even more so than the tradcaths.

Attached: OrthoAnon learns valuable lesson.png (1656x754, 138K)

Orthodox is still Christian.
Catholics have become Chik Trac parodies of themselves.

>Catholics are good people
No. At a certain point, you pick a side, at a certain point you either stand for God or for a Church.

Catholics have made their choice, and stand by a worldly power that doesnt give a damn about Jesus anymore.

>thinking I'm gonna read that tiny text on my phone

Non Christians need not reply

True but I do retain some sympathy for 70 iq third worlders that follow catholicism because they don't know any other way and don't have a way of learning but remain pure hearted

Hey baby gurl, in not like the other posters

There is a reason Catholicism is attractive to turd world retards