Did i fall for the SS meme?

Did i fall for the SS meme?
5'7, 130lbs
Been lifting for 6 months

B: 140lbs
S: 295lbs
D: 115lbs
OHP: 95lbs

Attached: Snapchat-1432543398.jpg (1373x2640, 457K)

>S: 295lbs
>D: 115lbs
Aye wtf, rip acl, mcl and my nigga patellar

My bad I mistyped that. My deadlift is 215 for 1 rep.

wtf are you doing that makes your deadlift less than your squat?

You've been doing SS for 6 months and those are your numbers?

Not op, but what's a good program after SS? For strength.

I have massive legs too
I don't even work out and went to the gym with my friend who's a bodybuilder
I did more on squat machine than him lol
(his look on his face was priceless)

your squat is 80 more than your dead... IDEKWTIJDWTFMRITRWII?

5/3/1

Texas method

Looking good. Been at it for a few months too.

Attached: 7BC0DD79-AAC8-485E-960F-9E33C550BF72.jpg (761x777, 50K)

Faggot I posted that pic a long ass time ago. Don't try to fake it

I started with:
Bench: 45lbs
Squat: 65lbs
Ohp: 35lbs
Deadlift: 95lbs

So I think it's pretty good

guys oh my god.. how do i avoid this!? im literally shaking im so scared. i only started a month ago as skinnyfat and my upper body kind of looks like that starting out..

guys...

yes you look like shit unfortunately. Imagine you saw a girl with a huge upper body and a flat ass this is you.

LOL fair enough. Objectively tho, do my legs look good if u ignore my twig arms and upper body?

They look muscular but upper body dominance is dimorphic for men and lower body for women. If I were you I'd decrease leg volume a lot and increase upper body volume, particularly shoulders and back.

also stop doing SS, lower volume heavy work is not going to lead to as much growth as higher volume work where you go till RPE 7-8.

Bump your DL up and move on from SS if you think your legs are getting too big. Dont stop compounds but move on.

im doing phraks gslp... am i gonna look like OP?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-20 at 12.31.22 PM.jpg (568x780, 48K)

Yes, if you want hypertrophy do 10 sets per week per muscle at least.

wayment.. yes im gonna look like OP? how do i avoid that?

i do want hypertrophy. i dont really care about strength.

so what i do is i do another set of those 3 lifts but with 3x8-10

what do you mean 10 sets per week? should i do 5x8 instead?

i also added tons of accessory work like curls, facepulls, etc.

If you want hypertrophy train for volume. There's a dose dependent relationship between volume and muscle hypertrophy. I mean if you want your lats to grow, do 10 sets which hit lats per week (at least). Somewhere between 10-20 is ideal. You could do 5 sets of lat pulldowns and weighted pull-ups in this example. Rep range is dependent on intensity. You can grow with any rep range provided you have enough intensity. I usually keep compounds on lower side and accessory on higher but most important part is to train till failure to almost failure.

Ah finally a mire. Well young brother let me tell you how I obtained these grasshopper legs. On top of doing SS I also added in 7 sets of 5-8 reps of squats, with the last two being to failure. Do that for a couple months and you can look like me too

yeah but they say as a beginner it doesnt matter.. i would get big anyway on any program. and its recommended to start with this kind of program. im too scared to switch to new routine cause i like this already and im kind of seeing a slight difference on my body?

i do have lat pulldowns on my accessory and i do 3x15-20 3x a week. i also try to increase weight as i can.

so should i still switch my routine? damn i need a therapist with this anxiety

lol user you dont look that bad! i like your legs. why would you add extra sets of squats? no wonder your legs are huge

>yeah but they say as a beginner it doesnt matter.. i would get big anyway on any program. and its recommended to start with this kind of program. im too scared to switch to new routine cause i like this already and im kind of seeing a slight difference on my body?
Beginners can respond to shitty routines yes but that's not an excuse for doing a shitty routine especially if you want to look good naked and not like a fat powerlifter with huge legs.

>i do have lat pulldowns on my accessory and i do 3x15-20 3x a week. i also try to increase weight as i can.
That with the chinups/pullups might be good volume and you won't look like OP. I'm guessing op looks the way he does from going way too hard on squats with not enough energy and volume devoted to upper body.

you right... would you say my routine is a shitty routine?

actually heres my accessory work for your reference

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-20 at 1.04.39 PM.jpg (428x472, 69K)

>SS
>6 months
t. hasn't read the fucking book

I'm 5'7 155 lbs you look like you'd weigh more

Attached: IMG_20190714_121356.jpg (2109x4019, 1.7M)

I'm skinny fat on the top desu. And I just came off a cut too.

That isn't greyskull...

Shame your autism prevents fun. Bet you get invited out a lot

Attached: no fun.png (600x600, 500K)

>6 months
Ok-
>B: 140lbs
Y I K E S!!!!!

after only 3 months my lifts were
S: 225
B:185
DL: 255
OHP: 115

My legs are weak I guess

wats your OHP now

>Facepulls 60kg

Attached: 1548573907012.jpg (300x593, 22K)

115. It’s only been 3 months lol 5’6 chubby turbo manlet. I still look and feel weak tho

whats the matter?? wtf am i doing wrong

lmAO i meant 60lbs!!

I ran grey skull for about 4 months and ate ALOT.

I was a noob but somehow good at squatting so it became my focus. My other lifts were pathetic but squats went up.

I stopped fitting in pants and my legs grew faster then everything else. I had too much fat but I realized that while I could build some strength this program was not at all geared for aesthetics.

One guy on Reddit made a post about how his friends bro split built him nice and he had t-Rex body from starting strength.

If you lift like mark tiptoe you’ll probably gain like him too. Not aesthetic.

Every fucking beginner wants to add 50 different accessory exercises. Just do the routine

My numbers are close behind you, same height but was around 120lbs when i started. Im too much of a bitch to get to higher numbers, OHP is very stalled.

B: 185
S: 225
D: i dont deadlift
OHP: 110

these are 5x5 btw, one rep maxes are gay.
do i need to deadlift or is it just a meme? i was always afraid to do it bc it would fuck up my back

I highly recommend so it iPod your posture and you don’t stand like a pussy bitch.

Also back pain relief.

i'm 6'4" 195 btw

so it ipod your posture? whaddya mean
also nice digits

same my squats and deadlifts are going up but my ohp and bench are not even close to those numbers!!

do you think im screwed? i only want aesthetics. did you do accessory work too? also im modifying gresyskull to do another set with bigger volumes so i hope that would do the trick

Different physiques too i suppose. How many lbs did you drop? I'm trying to gain weight

madcow

quarter squats. literally 99% the reason why people have 'higher squats' than their deads.

Jesus Christ

Show us your ass and then we can judge properly

>140 bench after 6 months

AHAAHAHHHAHA HAAHA HIHI HOHO

I did 140 day one as a 120lbs skelly

With those weights proportions I imagine your do some shitty quarter squats and call it a day. Do you even break parallel?

Is that a lot? I can facepull 60 kilos easy while my bench is just 85kg.

facepulls are meant to be performed at low weight, many reps, excellent form
actually even jeff himself warns against using higher weight

Do Phrak's Greyskull LP it has you squat 2x a week instead of 3x

My starting bench was just the bar lol I went up 100lbs in strength

>I did 140 day one as a 120lbs skelly
no you didn't, unless you barely did 1 rep with help

At my heaviest I was 140lbs skinny fat and in about a month and a half I dropped to 128 while eating 500-700 cal a day as well as running c25k

Nope. I go ass to grass. I have pics to prove it too

You tell me faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190524-193240_Video Player.jpg (2220x1080, 1.15M)

>High bar
>Ass to grass
>SS
Why?