Fit Demographic

The demographic of Jow Forums since today was a rest day and my supervisor didn't show up for work today.

Attached: fit demographic.png (756x3024, 92K)

nice

>the average Jow Forums user has spent 2.4 +- 2.4 months working out

Attached: 39a.gif (615x413, 1.96M)

>Average Jow Forums user is a 25 year old dyel

>The average Jow Forums user has had 0.2 [+-]0.2 sexual partners

Attached: 47d.jpg (437x431, 21K)

So the average Jow Forumsizen is a stemnerd in uni getting absolutely ZERO pussy and doesn't even lift? Wow you guys are just like me

Yea, I was surprised when I put the data into charts. The data can still be flawed in that flawed in people were confused how many years they were working out hard with how many years they worked out overall.

All in all I'm happy with the charts.

that's too optimistic

I assume it means 2.4 years + 2.4 months?

Based graphics fellow statistics fag, what did you make these in?

Also where did you get your data?

2 months. I did a exponential distribution and did the inverse of 1/t = .2 which is .2 yrs.

I then converted it to months. There might be some propogation of error converting the error but should be rough estimate of the average months people worked out.

I used Origin and used the data from I don't use statistics much, but it is a good tool to have in research.

How do you arrive at these equations and what do you use to make these graphs? I like them

Virgin Early 20s college students brand new to lifting. That explains a lot. Especially the popularity of SS and SL type programs.

>Level of education
>Professional
Wtf is that? Does murica gives an academic degree called professional?

Might mean vocational school

First one (age) is gaussian distribution equation, the software find the best fit for the curve.
The last two distributions (sexual partners and years working out) were fitted with exponential distribution function. Gaussian distribution wouldn't work as the curve didnt fit properly (the residuals were too high and not randomly scattered).

The graph was used with software from Originlabs. Thanks, I got bored looking at my actual data (since it was shit) so I did this instead.

I used profession degree to group law or med since you generally need to take a bachelors before applying to these degrees.

So a fit is full of incels. Show me something new goddamnit

Yeah I wasn't too impressed by this survey since it didn't show me anything new

>The average Jow Forumsizen has 0.2 sexual partners

Attached: tumblr_m94ggmrm9s1qgpdkio1_500.gif (450x253, 945K)

Does that mean 20% of Jow Forums fucks someone?
And how is it possible 90% are straight? Do they think that it's not gay to suck dicks if you don't like it?

>tfw 25 year old American male with Bachelors degree, and 10 sexual partners

I've been working out continuously more or less since I hit puberty with a two year break from 19 to 21 when I was drinking a bit more than I should.

Feels pretty average, at least I'm not a manlet.

>n=82

Too low

Means a lot of guys get 0 pussy so they bring down the average by a lot

0.2 of a person is 0. If you add in the standard deviation of the mean, it's still 0.4, which is still 0. So basically it means many Jow Forums anons aren't promiscuous.

True it's a rough idea. That's what the standard deviation of the mean is for.

Ya'll niggas really all in college? I dropped out of high school and am burger flipping, 24 y/o lifting 1.5 years. Fucked 12 girls before tho

Good job dude. Most of us were able to pass algebra 2 while you were able to fuck 12 girls. Just goes to show that we all have our strengths and weaknesses

have sex tho

Most Jow Forumsizens are stem nerds so they don't get laid.

Well this is another good reason to never listen to fitness advice from anyone here unless they post body. The average Jow Forums user is a 24 year old DYEL virgin. Which also means you probably shouldn't listen to advice about how to get girls here either.

Attached: 1563265165170.png (400x400, 175K)

Fuck, I used the wrong equation for exponential function.

The average Jow Forums user had 3 sexual partners and has spent 3 years working out. My bad guys.

Please see attached. Very embarrassed about this.

Attached: fit demographic_corrected.png (756x3024, 89K)

>Jow Forums
>1% gay

Attached: aniki_awaken.gif (472x357, 497K)

how do you fuck up this hard

Attached: visible confusion.png (490x540, 486K)