/fraud/

/fraud/ - stop making garbage ops idiots

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read ALL OF the r/steroids wiki:
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>Reddit link
yeah, fuck off

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual. or see CCFC's handy faggotry guide.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

ABSOLUTELY no source talk.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidcalc.com/

If you're going to ask a beginner question, make sure to include:
- time spent training

previously on dumb thot trying too hard:

Attached: fraud.jpg (750x1000, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_9Bk8ETHqF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll make topical finasteride tomorrow, anyone have advice

On a cut
pinning test and tren
2nd cycle

Attached: 13184107-A04A-4C3E-A62E-24D872FD47A8.jpg (540x700, 132K)

*ahem*

You cheated not only the body, but yourself.

You didn't grow.
You didn't improve.
You took a shortcut and gained nothing.

You experienced a hollow victory.
Nothing was risked and nothing was gained.

It's sad that you don't know the difference.

Attached: 1543092702446.png (600x1078, 441K)

*Ahem*

FUCK COPING NATTYKEKS
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK ROASTIES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
AND FUUUUUUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1541456334335s.jpg (225x227, 9K)

Calm down friend.

Reminder that ESTP claims she can squat 360lbs for 10 reps

Just saw a chink girl hip thrusting 500 on Instagram and her ass didn't look amazing. Is it all genetics?

How long after starting anadrol 50mg/day do I have to take raloxifene?

Also is it better to split the anadrol in two? Like half in the morning and half in the evening?

What happen when your lipids goes to shit? What's the impacts?

Yup ass like a pre pubescent boy

My pack has been stuck in ISC NY for 2 weeks. should I be concerned?

Someone give me a full rundown of the ai and pct for 500mg test e a week for 12 weeks and ill post ex's nudes.

Attached: 20614679_1108301545966629_1407075465_n.jpg (900x900, 58K)

Fake plates are more common on IG than you might think

Attached: 87F1BA18-E119-4B89-B696-E8112EB48012.jpg (711x543, 210K)

but thats with deca and dbol added. I imagine this changes the ai needed?

> libido feeling low but not quite wrecked on deca + test week 7
> throw in proviron 50mg per day 3 days ago
> everything fixed

Attached: 88848930-AD59-44CE-AE83-680423B498A7.jpg (750x974, 349K)

Prove the she’s your ex. It’ll make it better for me when you post her nudes.

No homo

Nice camo, are you in the military? You look like a military.

yeah he's a cop bro

youtube.com/watch?v=_9Bk8ETHqF8

So one of the guys who participated in this put on 20 lbs of muscle in 10 days but quit because he started feeling like shit. Given that he's on a lot of roids and insulin, how likely is he to keep this muscle after cycling off?

Attached: 67193571_340273393564928_6562341807856812032_n.jpg (1080x820, 79K)

Scalp feels all tingly and itchy. Running my hands through my hair there are a lot of loose hairs. Scurred I might be shedding bros. Gonna get some nizoral shampoo and probably source some Finasteride. Reee.

been massively injury prone in gym and sport last two years. anything wrong with running permanent slightly over trt level dose?

Just do it all preworkout
If you're running ralox preemptively, run it throughout your cycle

Heart disease is a big example

It wasnt 20 pounds of muscle. Probably only 1 at the most, the rest water and glycogen etc. Insulin literally shuttles glucose into your muscles

Not at all, lots of people cruise with test levels in the high natty range or just above. Just don't do enough that you would need ai for simplicity

I want estp to be my mommy

Booop

Always feel it out, you shouldn't be just pumping an ai program, you'll feel way better without it if you can get away with it.
Coming from overseas?
I'm not going to watch it but there is zero chance you can gain 10lbs of muscle in anything like that time frame. Water water water glycogen glycogen glycogen

I've been Natty again for a bunch of months, feels good honestly.

What are the best labs out there right now for test e and test a?

Also what's the best lab for test prop

It doesn't work

for my next cycle i wanted to do

250mg test enanthate and 250mg sustanon
yes i know that sustanon is just a mix of different test esther but would this be good to combo or would it be better to just stick to 500mg test enanthate?

I think im gonna up my dose to 350mg test, and only use very tiny AI when the gyno hits.

I remember being a horny maniac when I went from PCT to that dose(or 300ish). Its only afterwards that the AI killed me.

kinda worried about it affecting my facial hair though, and i can go without the extra water weight(not that itd be more than 1lb or so)

Attached: what she sees.png (1370x1148, 1.52M)

Are you on trt or using anything else alongside the test

What’s the optimal dose for height gains on HGH and how long should it be run for? I wanna be 6’9. My growth plates are probably still open since my dad grew into his 20’s and growth plates close around 25

was on 150test/50mast and some var, thats it.

my e2 is low as fuck still cause my tits dont feel a thing no matter what i do(plus I get really oily face if e2 is high).

you are a retard

ur balding hahahhahah

you sure youre not looking at the mirror?

Attached: degenerate male.jpg (944x1599, 488K)

Doesn't work like that m80

That was already a known fact

>my next cycle will be testosterone and testosterone, what do you guys think? maybe i should stick to testosterone?
i think you should run testosterone for your next blast

god you are so fugly bbb

That is you? Seriously?
God, I need a break from the internet for today. LMAO
And you roid, I am dead. I don't even.... I can't.

wtf why would you roid if you want to be a girl tranny

Cops arent military

Can I take clen while doing PCT?

daily reminder bbb is a literal pedophile

I'm already using adex throughout my cycle as an AI.

If I read correctly in the reddit wiki they recommend raloxifene only when there's a gyno flareup. I was wondering how fast could that occur. Couple of weeks into the orals or sometime immediately after a few pills?

where do you guys get your needles/syringes from?

Attached: 15228014_10154293870593650_139869040_n.jpg (540x526, 42K)

COUNT STEP EVERY MAKE

healthy kin

Pharmacy

i need 48 needles for a 12 week test cycle... isnt that kind of suss to get at a pharmacy

I search playgrounds.

They won't ask, it's legal to buy syringes and needles.

I just go needle exchange though and ask for a bodybuilder pack. Means spending a few minutes in the company of smackheads, but I get enough to last 6 months and it's totally free.

Nolva or ralox for gyno flareup?

Reddit wiki suggest ralox over nolva because nolva apparently reduce IGF-1.

would really prefer to buy it online somewhere so i don't have to face their pitying faces/attempts to help me

ebay

Hypodermic Needles 23G x 1" (0.6 x 25mm)
is this ok for pinning quads?

literally what I used for pinning anything. I draw with the same needle, 23g is the patrician needle.

unbased, bluepilled and cope
based and redpilled
afk pinning

Is the /fraud/ discord open to everyone?

yes

so drawing blunting the needle isnt as big a deal as people say?

never pin quads

Any link?

Yes

why not? what do you recommend for my first time then?

Attached: 62487423_2355433444781928_5456383064802328576_n.jpg (1152x2048, 152K)

no i’m not cop or military

beta
I buy boxes of 100 syringes/needles at the pharmacy while filling my test script lol who gives a fuck.

nah not at all unless you're a gigantic pussy.

glutes then VG

can i stick to just glutes for 12 weeks? (switching sides every time) or does going over the same spot fuck me up?

Would be better to have a second site.

Ester question. Aren't esters able to be attached to any compound like test, deca or tren? Wouldn't it be possible to have trenbolone undecanoate? From what I understand that won't happen but could it be done.
>pic unrelated

Attached: K.jpg (479x853, 85K)

Amazon lol. Some Midwest places that should carry appropriate pins don't. That's what I've done for pins.
>make noob gains fucking noob

The equilibrium conditions might be unfavorable for some carboxylic acid / alcohol combinations, but theoretically yes.

This is not a practical idea if equilibrium is not easily done then.

>17
>10%
>16 years
Where can I buy steroids?

what does that even mean?

The advertisements are pretty fucking confusing. Its saying for the syringe and needle $15 for a bx of 100. Does that mean box?? surely it cant be that cheap.. or does bx mean something completely different

Yes, someone could make that compound in a lab. Would it form spontaneously in your body? Highly unlikely, or in any appreciable amount.

Needles are cheap

This is a question for a chemist really - my understanding is that it's much harder to synthesise the longer esters.

you just have a military fetish, we know

Just look at the reddit wiki there's a source but I don't know if I can post it. In my state you can only buy 10 needles at a time unless you have a script for something. But that source doesn't care and sends me many as I want.

Same difficulty to synthesize, harder to purify potentially since the hydrophobicity of undecanoate and steroid+undecanoate are more similar than say propanoate and steroid + propanoate. Plus cannot just pull vacuum and expect the long esters to evaporate.

So I am 26 now and have been training for 5 years or so natty, did some sport and occasional lifting before that. Is 500mg of Test E a week reasonable as a starting cycle ? Also is it generally adviced to do a cut before roiding since it is better to do them on low bodyfat right ?

Attached: 1497117076221.jpg (500x500, 73K)

>16
Wait some more. Like 8 years.

yeah iv checked all those, the main ones dont ship to australia at all

Ignore gayboys who tell you to wait. Juice if you want to. Sources aren't hard to find online.

Jesus stop being such an autist.

A pharmacy won't question you because it's a legal purchase, and neither will a needle exchange because their aim is harm prevention and they actively want you to take them.

I've only ever pinned quads for years without issues.

Don't listen to this crap.

even if you are 26 if you cant read the steroid wiki do you really have the dedication for a full cycle

you dont even have the dedication to get out of bed in the morning you fat cunt pipe down

How long can a person cruise on with minimal side effects? What happens if you just cruise for the rest of your life?

Isnt this from some game journalisnt criticizing sekiro cheaters?

your shoulders look weird
do u have problems with posture?

Do you mean it won't dissolve in the body?

That's what TRT essentially is. Nothing happens.