/fat/ - stop eating trash edition

For fat fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>Why hasn't my weight gone down for 3+ days?
If you're on a deficit, water weight. Plateaus can last up to 3 weeks.
>This is not QTDDTOT, use that thread for questions not about fat loss.
>Read the Jow Forums sticky (you should have already but it covers the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, fancy starbucks shit. forget it
>be a retard

Attached: 587B163F-99E2-48D6-B750-82FB8B17B23C.jpg (780x439, 67K)

Previous Bread

tuna is based

YOU FATTIES SHOULD ALL BE EUTHANIZED

>Counting calories
Never gonna make it.

220 lbs and 5'9 here. Hoping to make it, it's just a tiring process. What resources do you guys use for counting calories?

Confess and be cleansed, children.

Attached: Fat Priest.png (1229x1214, 102K)

oh no no no no no...

Attached: XwOmpAI[1].png (751x516, 51K)

this doesn’t make any sense

Having a craving lads

Fuck... It's so strong. I'm doing everything I can to ignore it. God please give me strength.

i’m starting to see veins on my hands bros, maybe i am losing weight after all :’)

Bro you started out the day so good and then you went and fucked it up.

you went to two different fast food joints today?
that's putting some effort in

Got a Fitbit Blaze for 70% off, and it read a 5.5k treadmill run as a 6.3k run? Also it sometimes seems to think my resting heart rate is 46 BPM, which is I'm pretty sure is only true of olympic athletes.
I reward myself if I exercise hard enough. Current reward is a 60 cal fudge pop, because I couldn't find the 40 cal fruit pops last time I went shopping. On a -1000 deficit so I don't really feel guilty.
Just MFP. Don't really count macros, just wait for the green "protein goal achieved!" indication to pop up.

i would love to eat 4 big macs rn. not even /fat/ but your image triggered me

trying not to let the "you're going too far" comments get to me, but I think they're seeping in
thinking of going to subway because I've 'earned it', even though I haven't been to or thought about subway in months

Hit J n the B on the way home from work today. 4 tacos, the new double bacon bbq cheeseburger, 3 spicy chicken strips all of these items dipped in buttermilk ranch as I ate. Silver lining is I didn’t do fries or soda and had only eaten oatmeal for breakfast so far. Probably aight but def coulda done better.

Chew gum, drink water, or workout. I would say indulge in moderation, but most of us wouldn't be here if we could...

I feel aspergers is actually helping me with something for once. Fasting sucked. Keto sucked. But counting and eating at a deficit? Literally no willpower required because numbers are fun. It's like inventory management, or optimizing a build. You get to learn so much about the food you eat just staring at all the nutrition labels trying to find what provides the best mix of health/calories/price.
>spent 5 minutes just calculating how many calories per gram all the kinds of pasta at the store
It was Catelli Ancient Grains if you're curious, 329kcal/100g.

Attached: 20190719_233047.png (500x478, 271K)

Trying to figure out what I can have that can be portioned down to

a couple slices of ham or something?
anything around 38kcal will just want to make you eat more

>tfw since 1week my weight flunctuates between 300gramm
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee, just lose the fat motherfucker.

But that is what we are doing. We are killing the fatties we wear over our skeletons, day by day, by growing a strong, muscular person from the inside.

We are burning the fatties.

I ate 3 small pieces of home made pizza made with spelled flour yesterday, instead of 2 like I should have.

>6 months of never feeling hungry
>all of a sudden I am insatiable
like someone flipped a switch
good thing the bulk of the work is done already

I burned 3754 and consumed 1593 yesterday. Even with 10% error margin for both numbers, I still would've lost 1660. Enough with this water weight nonsense, just let me lose some fucken weight.

are you really huge, really active or both?

If you hit J n the B so much that you have to abbrieviate it you’re officially /fat/

can you lose weight without exercise?

asking that question doesn't inspire confidence...
but the answer is yes

>really huge
200-203 pounds for the last 2.5 weeks, eating 1400 to 1700 cals a day, and that motherfucking scale won't let me see 199
>really active
Most days are between 7000 to 13000 steps, exercising most days with a mix of swimming/running/bodyweight. No real schedule though. I sincerely hope I'm just holding onto mass due to water weight, as a result of the push ups/chin ups/dips/squats/sit ups I try to do throughout the day.

think you're massively overestimating your tdee unless you're 200lbs of muscle

Don’t think about your craving, lad

Attached: 04E1D2BF-9D9D-4CB1-967C-A50EF861F941.jpg (470x595, 47K)

Why are there two /fat/s ATM

more of me to love

this fucked up sleep pattern is seriously fucking with my head
I've been awake for about 9 hours and eaten 50kcal in that time, but all my brain sees is that it's not even 9am yet and I've already eaten

what does this even mean?

>two cups of ice cream

leave thread. you are exiled.

protip autisbro, get into managing your finances.

hell, if you get real damn good at tracking your stats in excel/google sheets (and you will) that alone can get you a decent job

Lost the will to live so stopped going to the gym in February
I packed on 40 lbs and feel like shit every day
I havent done laundry in weeks and I can hardly get out of bed in the morning
send help Father

>I burned 3754
You aren't, calculate at sedentary.

>46 BPM, which is I'm pretty sure is only true of olympic athletes
No. I've registered a resting HR in the 40's and I'm no Olympian. I run a lot though. Keep up the running though, it's awesome for you.

>have dream steve austin drowns while playing in my bathtub
>thinks its my fault and haunts me as revenge
>have to go on a mission to prove it wasnt my fault
>steve austins face appears in my closet wall screaming
>at the end it turns inti a picture of him riding a go kart and smiling to indicate hes been put to rest
>ryan goslings screaming face appears next to it
the most bizarre dream ive ever had.

I wanna ditch my spreadsheet and just let MFP do everything for me but the bastard isn't letting me make an account
might get fat again and sue

Won a good chunk of money on a bet so was out with the lads.

>700ml bottle of coor's light
tasted like shit, feel like shit

>200ml of vodka with soda
tasted nice but alcohol none the less

>about 8 party rings
refined sugar, worked out they are 200cals of just pure shite.

last sunday i was 97.8kg, this morning i'm 97.2kg, if i didn't mess up i reckon i could of got 97kg. Today will now consist of a huge cardio session at the gym.

Starting my new lifestyle by going scuba diving for about 4h today! Hope I don't scare the fish away

See a doctor about your depression

>car breaks down
>stop being able to buy fast food
>instantly breaks year long habit of daily fast food intake
>body completely changes, posture changes, complete removal of headaches

I feel like eating some kfc today

What do i do anons

Is it time for fatty contest weigh in yet?

>tfw had eaten garbage my entire life and was chubby
>finally stopped 2 months ago and havent looked back
>cant stop getting drunk every weekend
Whats a good replacement for alcohol? weed is for losers, cigs are extremely bad for you and everything else is even worse for addiction/price/availability fuck me bros

Attached: 1526002375916.png (205x246, 7K)

Im about to go scarf 4 Burger king tacos and none of you can stop me

If you get it get the grilled instead of fried even though it tastes like shit. Either that or don't get anything at all.

Literally no one here cares and the only one you're fucking over is yourself, you fat fuck.

Son I’ve been fat since ‘82

Just play games instead of getting drunk or watch a movie or spend time with your loved ones or friends.
Any of these would be better

Just dont. Do something else to distract you from kfc. Also you can just cook your own kfc at home without all the unhealthy shit.

How much is left? this is 2 months progress btw.

Attached: 10kgdifference.png (1146x756, 909K)

I don't count calories. I'll ballpark it sure to within +/- 400 or so but within reason maintaining the correct hormonal balance is where the key lies. As long as your caloric intake is within reason your body will adjust for eating too much or too little.

And by hormonal balance I don't mean
>muh nofap
Make sure you are consuming more than the RDI of cholesterol every day and staying active. (don't fall for the anti-cholesterol white liberal).

At this point I'd say you're to the point where the amount of body fat you have is no longer a health threat. And that you should focus on lifting and upping your lean body mass. It'll be frustrating watching the scale needle go nowhere, but as long as you are plateaued while building muscle you at least know you are getting leaner.
You shouldn't set a goal weight.
You should set a goal body composition.

Oatmeal is really filling and not too high calorie. What are some other foods like this? Preferably more nutrient dense.

Need your advice /fat/.

I eat 1,500 calories a day, but I'm thinking of upping it to 1,700 calories a day.

The thing is I lift 3 times a week and I jog 4 times a week. So I'm really tired all the time.

Is this okay? I'm guessing if I don't lost 2 lbs a week I could drop calories down again.

Just gotta fight it, just do a tiny bit more each day, even if it’s the smallest task like changing your bed sheets or tidying your clothes up. You can do this.

Why purposely make it take longer to lose fat? 3500 calories is 1lb of fat. If you increase your calories by 200 per day, that is 1400 calories per week extra. Basically a 40% slower fat loss. I doubt 200 calories will help you feel any more energetic. Try eating more nutrients in your current 1500.

Solid progress. You should start working on building muscles and not focus as much on weight loss

Reflect on why you feel the need to get piss-drunk every weekend.
Just do something else, go for a walk, watch a movie, read a book, play video games, anything.

what exercises for legs/bottom half I can do with fucked up knee?

kill everyone in this thread who's starting weight was under 100kg

anyone willing to share photos of their home setups? and if you had any good gains with it?

Attached: shephard.jpg (600x535, 108K)

Phew

My starting weight is under 50kg

Post what you're eating, /fat/ guesses calories

Attached: 20190720_094549.jpg (2560x1440, 1.75M)

Woke up, slammed a sip, walked the doggoi 2.5 miles, slammed another sip.

450?

My maximum weight was 105kg 10 years ago, so I'm safe :^)

Based and sippilled

Here the thing, I'm 196 lbs. If I don't end up building muscles I will look crap when I hit 150-160 lbs range.

I was thinking of even eating more. Like 1800 a day.

I need to work towards building muscles and running a half marathon in April.

That's... exactly it. 450 on the nose. Good job.

I’m bretty good at it as I’m kinda autismo, i can remember most foods nutrition. Hard when eating out or with complex or mixed foods.

1 week in, 3 lbs down. Just gotta keep it up for the next 10 to 20 weeks!

Ygmi

Attached: 61D9D1B3-4B0A-4DB0-98D6-91DC6EFC6691.jpg (231x219, 7K)

what if i'm not even fat? am i allowed to eat trash?

Only occasionally.

what are you doing

Keto. I did it before for about a month with very good results. Gonna keep it up for 3-6 months now and then increase carbs to a low-but-sustainable level.

>Fell back into my depression
>Gaining weight, already put on an extra 30lbs
>Stopped going to the gym
>Fiancee is down 30lbs and super excited, wants to know what I'm ate
>Cant bring myself to tell her and ready to break down completely
H E L P

Shut up and feel lucky you have a fiancee.

thanks user, that helped so much, i'm fixed!

Nobody can fix you except yourself, so just do it. Or wait to hit rock bottom.

I'm eating popeyes fish and shrimp right now because I saved up some calories for it

Wtf niggers

what’s your calorie intake? and do you workout or are you sedentary?

Yes, but your body will look like shit afterwards.

>TFW meals are under 300 calories so I can eat 5 times a day and avoid hunger/cravings

Attached: wYHlCW.png (563x542, 260K)

My girlfriend really wanted Old Chicago pizza so we went. I tried to control myself but then i said fuck it and ate half a deep dish pizza. Then since I had already fucked up we went to sonic and got shakes. Got a medium though, cause i'm Jow Forums now.

Eggs are king for filling you up without a lot of calories.

You sure can!

Attached: o-BRIAN-FLEMMING-WEIGHT-LOSS-900.jpg (900x631, 67K)

if he fasted he’d be fine

lol shut the fuck up. He was so overweight nothing would have helped him with that loose skin, maybe weightlifting, but in the end he would still be a flabby fuck.

if you get that obese you 100% deserve loose skin.

this guy actually exercised though, he walked around his neighborhood everyday