Chest hair

im 19 with a decent physique going to a pool party soon. do girls my age like a little bit of chest hair or should i shave it

Attached: shavingchest.jpg (1024x724, 103K)

shave it, no girls like it, zoomerinas despise it

just shave it brah, safter bet

>caring about what women want/like
ngmi

have sex, wait you can't

I think I might start trimming mine so I don't form a tuft like an opera singer

Seething

i suspected that zoomer girls wouldn't like it because they probably like a more "pretty boy" shaved look, but what if its very short?

bumb for more opinions

Huh, it's almost if the US is a huge place and different girls in different states have different preferences but what do I know

if you got abs and some pecs you should be able to pull of a shaven body

I have abs and pecs, I shaved my snail trail but not my upper body. Should I shave that too? not op btw

I'm sure there will be girls who dig it but the majority probably might not. Just trim it. I trim mine because it's too much and it keeps me hot

Shave back and chest always

Attached: 233555E8-B4C5-4117-9CEB-53A98C2DEA1C.jpg (1800x1800, 326K)

I dunno are you going to a pool party?
Personally I wouldn't shave if I wasn't going to like the beach or pool party or do some other half-naked shenanigans

How would I shave my back though?

I live in Vancouver and will go shirtless when I hike or swim.

Gf. If no gf then ask mother and I’m not being an asshole. When I had no gf I had my mom do my neck and upper back when I’d swing by for visits.

Yeah thanks for the advice bro but I'd rather have back hair then have to ask my mom to shave my back

They may have long handled buzzers if you are too much of a big tough manly man to have your dear mother help you

I am in my 30s i have massive chest and stomach hair, hair on my neck all around, a big boss mustache, hairy af forearms. I dont give a fuck. Own it. Women love CONFIDENCE.

Seriously. If you're a guy who just has a lot of body hair then shaving is pretty useless. It'll be itchy after a day and there's no way you can keep it up consistently. You'd have to shave every day to keep the smooth look. More practical to just leave it be

Shave it. Man this one unkempt guy I know has nipple hair going down to his goddamn navel. Its like a few fucking long ass strands.

I waxed my torso once. Im also a very sweaty guy. Next day at work, a physical job, i was sweating and it poured down my chest and stung so fucking bad. And ended up completely covered in ingrown hairs. Never again.

Go to the barber.

it depends on your hair pattern. If you're high test like this it's fine. If you only got a couple pubes sprinkled on your nipples, shave it

Attached: 1561810085620.jpg (1280x1897, 323K)

Keep it only if you're handsome

If you have a lot of it, and it's long, consider just trimming it first. You will still look "hairy", but not too much. Plus, having less body hair is objectively more comfortable and more hygenic, so I do it regardless of other people's opinions.

PWAHAHAHAHAHA

Shave it

Younger girls 18-22 don't like it. 23+ seem to be into it. I'd say shave it for now but keep it when you get older. Mature guys with shaved bodies look ridiculous.

Why not become an opera singer?

fucking insecure zoomers aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>caring what girls like

Attached: 1492576231955.jpg (499x499, 41K)

Chest hair works if you're already known to be an alpha. Betas are forced to shave it because they can't live up to the expectations.

>shaved my snail trail

You literally shaved one of the things girls find the hottest about men

trim it. best of both worlds.

just back and shoulders is mandatory shave if you are cursed with this.

It's not about the hair, it's about the confidence. If you're constantly behaving like you're worried about it, girls will pick up on it and be subconsciously turned off. But if you don't give a shit but are still outgoing, girls are more focused on you as an alpha figure and not about your insecurities.

When it doubt, confidence it out. Works every fucking time.

if you shave something beside armpits and balls and face you are a huge faggot

>shaving armpits, balls, or face isn't being a faggot

might as well shave your legs if u shave balls and armpits

>not Jow Forums
>uk
>solid 5 o 6/10 at best
>none of my sexual partners have ever hated or even disliked chest hair
>most of them play with it while lying on top of me

Are you all literally living in cuckland?

the hairy back looks so good

Fpbp

Based

unless you are fucking huge and bear mode, shave it
fit isn't enough, you need to be strongman level bearmode

this, shaving your body for aestethics is pretty gay. I shave my armpits and dick/balls/ass area because it grows insanely so i have to because hygene reasons. But my legs arms and chest, and even belly are almost black with hair, idgaf

Attached: 1551574048358.jpg (280x404, 36K)

not him but
even when I clean well my armpit and ballhair just get disgusting if I let it grow, so I feel you

I always thought it makes you look manly as fuck especially if you've well defined pecs. And I'm too lazy to shave that shit because it regrows in 3 days.

This

>tfw extremely hairy across entire body
>soulpatch area under lower lip STILL isn't growing in
I just want a complete beard bros I thought that was my gift for making it to 20

cringe

shave it. or better yet take a shower with one and she'll shave it for you.

In my experience almost all girls love chest hair, as long as you are not full monkey mode.

Good chest hair on well defined pecs --> homo shaved chest

Also if you are over 30 and you are still shaving your chest you look like a fucking tool

Attached: superman-the-man-of-steel-movie-bearded-clark-kent-by-actor-henry-cavill.jpg (638x425, 28K)

Don't shave it. It will look horrible in a few days. I have chest hair and women love it.

I'm also tall, handsome, and fit, but w/e

Trimming it shorter is another option if you have hair clippers and your chest looks like its covered in fur.

I bought a kiddy-slide and mounted razors all over it.

>Once for a trim
>Twice for a shave
>Thrice for an exfoliating

Attached: Not-so-foul bachelor frog.jpg (550x410, 42K)

Str8 up dog, shave that shit.

If you gots muscle, the muscle will look waay fucking better with no chest hair, trust brah.

You're also a zoomer, most zoomers cant grow good chest hair/ zoomerellas dont like it anyway.
Shave like the day before too, use an electric with a shave mode if you have it, fuck shaving chest with a fucking razor.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1250512158660.gif (170x162, 188K)

lmao

Also OP shave EXCESSIVE back hair, if you have manly hugh jackman chest hair dont shave it, if you have some pussy as semi-chest hair then idk what to tell you but chest shaving is fucking beta either way