He doesn't flush out his ears regularily

>he doesn't flush out his ears regularily

Attached: Ear-irrigation.jpg (615x410, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Elephant-Washer-Bottle-Doctor-Easy/dp/B005M2B5P0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earwax#Cleaning
youtube.com/watch?v=EvVxOXi8mfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should be earrigation desu

Link or weebm?

i had this done once at the doctor and it was insane how much shit they got out of my ears.

same
it came out in fucking thick chunks and I was fucking shocked
didnt even know there was this much room inside that tiny canal

Vacuuming is far more effective and satisfying

get cheap ear syringe
pour some oil in your ear
let it soften up the wax for like 10 minutes while you put your head on the side
use the ear syringe to blast the shit out of your ear (but dont press too hard or you could rupture eardrum)

Based

i had to go to the doctor for it when i woke up one morning and my ear was numb and i was deaf in one ear. couldnt beleive it

i have a big syringe and try to do it myself but i really cant do it well at all. i fill it up then lie on my side on my bed and squeeze it in but it always dribbles out

silly westerners and their wet earwax

Had this done once at the dr... felt so good.

doctor told me just to use olive oil and no syringe. Felt good though, reminded me of when a cougar i fucked stuck her tongue in my ear

Just use cue tips.
>b-but you'll just make it worse!
Wrong. If you go all the way to the drum and work your way back, you'll clear it all.
>what if I damage my ear!
Don't be a pussy. I get that cotton tip rubbed so close to my eardrum I can hear negro spirituals ringing in my skull.

You’re lucky she didn’t chomp your ear off, user. You should have sex with a lady next time. Mountain Lions are very dangerous.

you've gotta be a dirty fucking animal in order to even produce this kind of shit from your ears. that's just shameful.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Had this done to me in clinics multiple times, huge chunks of black wax every time. No wonder the self-help stuff you can buy doesn't work, the nozzle they use there makes a high pressure jet and even then it takes a long time to fully clean everything out.

where do you even get this done?

I never really clean my ears, escpecially since I found out ear swabs arent suppose to go inside the ear canal

and sometimes I dont hear people properly, my friend said he got his ears clean and everything sounded so much crisper and cleaner, and he got some frequencies back

sounded too good to be true but Im sure my shit aint spotless inside so I wouldnt mind giving it a go

It really is like that, you'll hear things much clearer after cleaning your ears out. It's not a meme. Don't use the vacuum to do it like said, you can get damaged for life.

negro spirituals kek

wtf just use these on a somewhat regular basis holy fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-052706~2.png (1080x1417, 1.71M)

Enjoy pushing compacting and clogging your ear canals with wax user

Can confirm this actually happens. Ever since I started using q tips again. Sound in my left ear has been getting noticeably odder. Also water stayed in it for a while at one point. Was very hard to get out.

For those of you who want to get it done. Google says some care centers and what not can do it for 100 bucks or less. I might get mine done soon. I woke up today and my left ear felt almost blocked inside.

This is dangerous and not necessary. You can easily get a infection of the middle ear. Your body pushes that shit out anyways, no reason to clean it.

>For those of you who want to get it done. Google says some care centers and what not can do it for 100 bucks or less. I might get mine done soon. I woke up today and my left ear felt almost blocked inside.

Waste of money when you can do it yourself. I went to a clinic because I started getting chronic ear wax impactions in my ears in my teens and I looked at the brand of "spray bottle" they used and ordered it off amazon, it works like a charm. amazon.com/Elephant-Washer-Bottle-Doctor-Easy/dp/B005M2B5P0

Just fill it up with slightly less than hot water and blast your ear canal. To this day I need to do it every few months, my ears just naturally get wax impactions. Works best if you have a person to do it for you so they can aim the nozzle properly, but is perfectly doable alone in the shower. Make sure if you don't plan on doing it in the shower you get the basin for the water to drain into, or else the wax water will get everywhere.

Attached: 61gIcl62cOL._SX522_.jpg (522x522, 16K)

NO BUG
>SHIT IN EAR
BUG YES
>CLEAR EAR
LIFE CHOISES

I used a flush kit and it feels like it made it worse, I followed the directions perfectly

Does it not come out naturaly for you guys? It happened to me once, wax just started coming out in small flakes and the bam it just came out all by itself

I have chronic wax problems
Irrigation causes ear infections. I see an ENT and he uses a little vaccum to get it out. Never use water to get wax out.

I did a flush like this once, two huge yellow brownish slimy blobs came out
The weird thing is after i got them removed i got really dizzy and nauseous due to having less pressure on the inside of my ears
Amazing feeling

Wrong. Vacuuming is the safest way to do it because you're not pressurising the ear. It's a micronozzole and literally just grabs the wax which is the loosened with a hoop with a fibre optic camera attached.

What are the benefits if I do not have any problems with my ears?

Could one use the focused water beam mode on the shower head for this? Its practically the same.

kek

Attached: 169.jpg (1341x2048, 198K)

You're not supposed to do that. Ear wax clogs (usually) happen because you put shit in your ear. The skin in your ear grows outwards like a conveyor belt, combined with the movement of your jaws this automatically cleans out your ears. Just don't put shit in it and you won't get clogs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earwax#Cleaning

In communist Europe I just go to any doctor (GP) of my choice for 24 EUR and then I get most of that money back from the insurance. A visit to the doctor costs like 1 EUR.

Why would you? No animal flushes out their ears in nature. Wax is supposed to be there.

youtube.com/watch?v=EvVxOXi8mfI

I actually started using those like a year ago and a couple of weeks later both (yes both) of my ears got clogged to the point where I was basically deaf. It was a very unpleasant experience, my gf basically had to help me with fucking everything. I was so fucking thankful for hearing after they flushed that shit out

What the fuck is this thread?
>cue tips are bad
>go to the doctor to have your ears cleaned

don't do that you absolute brainlet
In fact, you are all retarded. Use this

Attached: 1130e7bf022c600c7376dc.jpg (1100x1100, 33K)

Legit had that much earwax in one of my ears a few years back.Probably from years of pushing cue tips a little too far when cleaning my ears

ok now i'm a bit preoccupied
i've been doing it for years
nothing has ever happened tho
might look into these unclogging treatments tho

Many factors can cause earwax plugs to form. Skin conditions, allergies (srs) and genetics for example.
I strictly cut out earbud use and don't poke my ears with qtips. Still get plugs. Have got them since I was a kid.

basically the only way you should use q-tips is for just swirling the opening to the ear canal to visually clean wax from sight. do not stick it anywhere inside the actual canal

Do these things work? I am a poorfag and cant affiord a 20 $ bottle

Attached: FD72A8F9-5AA9-4AB3-8211-8F83EDE94664.jpg (750x697, 65K)

How do I find a gf that lets me flush her never cleaned ears out and pop all her years worth of buildup blackheads?

reddit.com/r/popping

They don't work. Get the proper bottle

I just use this every few weeks and clean the rest out with qtips.

Attached: BD226273-C4B9-4CA3-8004-5B50617AADA3.jpg (1000x1000, 249K)

I just got one of these a few days ago but didn't have much luck with it. How far in are you supposed to put the nozzle in your ear

B&R

Attached: 1562970396418.gif (200x200, 102K)

You could probably put those plastic bits on a regular electric drill and save even more money

Attached: drilled.png (678x655, 614K)