Why is this shit taking so long to blow up in the U.S.?

Why is this shit taking so long to blow up in the U.S.?

I wanna be able to buy this shit without being shipped to me from Thailand.

Attached: beta.jpg (833x1500, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/ecdysteroids/
vice.com/en_us/article/vb9nnm/scientists-say-chemical-found-in-spinach-is-basically-a-steroid-should-be-banned-for-athletes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

someone post links where i can buy it

What does it do. No bro science please.

legal steroids

youre behind. a study strongly supports that taking the supplement found in spinach was on par with roids. 3x increase in strength compared to program without supplement over only like 12 weeks i think

So is it just a new kind of steroids? Would it still carry the same kind of side effect or what? What's so special about this shit is what I'm asking I guess.

Attached: 1458354507725.jpg (255x220, 7K)

you could eat 9lbs of spinach a day and get the same effect

the anti nutrients would kill you

also kidney stones

examine.com/supplements/ecdysteroids/

oh look its fucking nothing

You telling me this motherfucker had it right all along?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (392x400, 30K)

yep. thats the big joke about it the whole thing.

Lmao nice fucking advertisement broski, this some BS

oh and zero side effects

vice.com/en_us/article/vb9nnm/scientists-say-chemical-found-in-spinach-is-basically-a-steroid-should-be-banned-for-athletes

first result was vice but you can find the actual study anywhere. its real

It’s not real , it has minor anabolic effects. you would probably get the same results taking zinc

>3x more strength
thats very significant

sooo whos right

alsoto be as good as steroids with no side effects sounds like complete horseshit

the study is available just read it

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere

There is none besides the shilling vice article I bet.

> Links discussion saying that it has many effects similar to steroids and a wide variety of health benefits

> hurr durr it's nothing guis

most supplements come in form 90 capsules containing 200mg of edcysterone and cost around 35 euro/39$.

for the recommended dosage of 800mg you would need to take 4 pills a day which would mean that one 35 euro box wouldn't even last you more than 3 weeks.

In the study they took it for 10 weeks and they could increase their bench press max 9 kg higher as opposed to the placebo group which could only increase their bench max by 3 kg which is where the 3x strength increase talking point comes from.

Not sure if it is worth it.

3kg over a TEN WEEK training program?? Jesus Christ how bad was their program?

It’s been around since the 90’s. It does nothing, even at retarded high doses. I’ve tried it.

this
greg nuckols also commented on it, claimed he was in a study and it did jackshit

and one last confirmation i'm also taking .5-1g 2x daily for the past few weeks and haven't noticed anything

i remember reading that some scientists isolated a more potent form and were working on making it more absorbable but i wouldn't hold my breath. if they do manage something will probably be illegal and have sides and be no better and probably worse than pinning.