How do I seduce milfs/cougars at the gym?

How do I seduce milfs/cougars at the gym?
I look very young with semi long dark curly hair, have a big jaw, and an insane shoulder-to-waist ratio.
They constantly eye me up and many times they approach me and ask me how to properly do exercises. Sometimes they look at me like they want me to drag them to the gym bathroom and fuck their brains out.

Attached: 4E835611-A7F1-4595-A936-02F53136CAC4.jpg (1024x1229, 228K)

go on tinder. banged loads of them.

Milfs are way more demanding in some things "call me now user", rude, easily offended, want to pretend they're just friend but want you to be very forward but not so forward you just want to fuck them.

Tinder isn’t really popular in my area and most of the time it’s young girls living +100km away from me. I just want to fuck these milfs that eye me up in my gym.

>They constantly eye me up and many times they approach me and ask me how to properly do exercises. Sometimes they look at me like they want me to drag them to the gym bathroom and fuck their brains out.

I'll write this since I love milfs more than Stacies.

If they're looking and talking, it's pretty easy. Talk to them! Start small. Just joke around and be friendly each time you see them. At first keep it short. Take note of the time and days of the one/ones you want to fuck and make sure to go those days. I would also suggest not spending the time working out with them, because that'll kill a lot of it. Eventually it all becomes friendlier to the point where they can easily wave across a room and say hi, some will be super forward and come on to you way before this.

Ask them small things each time about their life. Like... Ask about what they eat, how they cook it, tell them what you do, bla bla bla. These are openings to getting invited over or inviting them over. You can pretend you don't remember the recipe for one and ask if they want you to text them it when you get home, if so, exchange numbers. I feel like this is common sense.

I've noticed. If a girl ever says "user, I was at the grocery store the other day and thinking of those little packs you told me about!", something where they've told you they thought of you outside of the gym, you're in. Every time a girl/woman has said that I've fucked them. So with the chatting maybe work towards that if you're nervous, trick yourself mentally.

Anyway, with milfs they'll eventually invite you over or you'll invite them over. They all seem to be super horny when they're laying in bed or getting ready for bed.

I'm sure sending them topless pics in the evening when you've have a friendly relationship is the easiest way to get them asking to fuck you,but I've never done that. Meaning I'm sure there's better ways but the above has always worked for me so I stick to it.

Glad you made this thread op im into milfs too. But theres also one hispanic little milf in my minimum wage factory job that i think is into me. She first started staring at me and not breaking eye contanct when i was new. Then we started talking a bit when we got the chance. She makes biting playful gestures at me sometimes when we look at each other. She sometimes touches me and twice grabbed my arm to drag me a bit to the correct direction. The problem is she is super confident, hyper and talkitive extrovert and i am a quiet shy introvert around her. Also im not sure if she wants my dick or is just a flirt/tease. Shes told me she gets along with guys more than women and chats up all the men at work(not many workers) . I manage to not spill my spaghetti but also because of my shyness with her i dont really flirt just stay kind of serious. I managed to get her number but now i dont know how to go from there. She kinda hesitated but gave it. Then asked why i wanted it but i shyed away and said to talk what do you think? She texted me that night and she even sent me a few pics of her randomly. Sorry for the blog post but its been over a month and i still havent smashed and i dont want her to lose interest and im on nofap day 5 in hopes to get the power to make a real move. Advice?

Attached: 47a3f8dff7c8380df64f66ec87b65d74_f.jpg (408x540, 34K)

Bumping for interest. I get milf mires on the daily. I need to capitalize.

ITT: Mommy issues.

Daily reminder "MILFS" are washed up roasties who prey on young men who have mommy issues giving them access to prime dick they should otherwise never have.

Take the mental health pill and fuck prime young pussy when you are young and when you are old, leave the "MILF" pussy to omegas like OP.

OP's dick in the second to last frame of pic related.

Attached: oldroastie.jpg (1400x990, 257K)

Is that Brittney Spears?

Don't bother seducing anyone. Just offer her some good dicking. Maintain a predatory gaze and look into her eyes and simply state your intentions.

You'll either be charged with attempted rape, or get laid. Either way you're more likely to have sex than you were before.

Good luck, user!

Attached: 1500430989644.jpg (762x785, 193K)

Dont hit on women at your gym.

Sounds like virgin cope to me

>one hispanic little milf in my minimum wage factory job
It is in Phoenix AZ near the baseball stadium?

Go to sleep, Isaiah.

based

Attached: 8b7e0f9b5e470731e4ef0a7314803eae2de83ebd53c08b341819d8937eb404bf.jpg (1024x929, 188K)

>Advice?

Plunder that brown mound like a fucking conquistador Latinas like confident assertive white men you can't lose

bruh she wanted to fuck you that night she sent you pictures.
now dhe probably thinks you're gay
she was expecting you to tell her you wanted to fuck when you asked her number.
think about why would you ask someone about that? it's not like you want her number to do anything else than talking.
invite her to a restaurant or a movie theater or just ask her to come over for pizza or something

i want these crossboarding weaboos to leave i hope that fucking anime ends soon so these fat asses go back to watch cuckime.
No you won't get fit because a fucking anime about girls that """"work out"""""

Attached: 1be88270100cefa0053ff4fc90078b969e0120153087c83554afd94b2084a024.jpg (1080x675, 92K)

some guys jsut wanna try something different or learn a thing or two. Sometimes it sucks, sometimes it's fun, it's jsut a distraction, don't be a fag about it.

Based.

>something where they've told you they thought of you outside of the gym, you're in
actually based as fuck advice

Any point in approaching milfs if you're skinny fat with 0 aesthetics?

Milfs/cougars had at least a decade more time than the average roast to get HPV, Herpies and other incurable shit.

Your loss.

I had NO IDEA we had so many CASANOVAS on THIS BOARD

Lmao at the pic, always wondered what 4channers would think of that radio station's name

Post more semen demons op

literaly the slogan of COPE is to the top with the COPE or a tope con la COPE