/fat/ - yes i am edition

For cheeto chasers who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>Why hasn't my weight gone down for 3+ days?
If you're on a deficit, water weight. Plateaus can last up to 3 weeks.
>This is not QTDDTOT, use that thread for questions not about fat loss.
>Read the Jow Forums sticky (you should have already but it covers the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, fancy starbucks shit. forget it
>be a retard

Previous thread:

Attached: 1520462424987.png (657x778, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1McAWnnomW8NGc5H_YEncKhoE4miuZ4ay29aukdHcbok/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=B1K5DzNXaic
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5315033/
nist.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2017/05/09/FRN_Vol_73_No_96_16May2008_SI_Interpretation.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CONFESS

Attached: 1563225833100.png (1000x944, 503K)

and fatty contestants, it's that time of week again.

the following people will enter the HALL OF SHAME if they don't weigh in this week:
hugo617
Colonel Gentleman
crono
Queef Chief
CountNickula
Svullo

here's the spreadsheet:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1McAWnnomW8NGc5H_YEncKhoE4miuZ4ay29aukdHcbok/edit?usp=sharing

anyone who wants to sign up, come back sunday evening. if any of the above people don't weigh in we'll have some free slots.

Attached: 1563033361741.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Stop making weight loss a fucking game. That can be super fucking dangerous. What you are doing is not good and detrimental. Think about calling it all off if you are not a monster.

I'm 5'8 175 lbs, how fat do you guys think I am?

Fatty, likely a fat chick

Currently at 212 from 245 since I started giving a fuck 3 months ago

Attached: 1555702913859_0.jpg (764x788, 61K)

I'm new to the gym how many reps and sets should I do?
How long should I take breaks between them

Just clicked on the spreadsheet for the first time, that is a based spreadsheet.
Dude, there are tons of these and they’re motivating and fun. I don’t think anyone takes it seriously to the point of harming themselves.

>Dude, there are tons of these and they’re motivating and fun. I don’t think anyone takes it seriously to the point of harming themselves.

No it is fucking dangerous.

>trying to protect the people that would kill themselves because of gamified weight loss

is it even worth it at that point

Can I start doing water fasting if I don't want to lift? Thinking of going down to skinnyfat then building up from scratch

I'm doing the ol' CICO, today started protein shakes to control appetite. I had dinner at 5 PM, it's now 1 AM, and I'm still not even slightly hungry. Shit seems to work.

Is obviously dangerous for your sense of well-being, fattie

youtube.com/watch?v=B1K5DzNXaic

Attached: 1524245461780.jpg (657x657, 41K)

Now I think about it, you might be kinda right.

Dunno if you’re on day 1 or this is just a new step on your journey to making it, but cool! You’re gonna make it, man!

I'm sick of being fat. From today I'm restricting myself to 1500kcal/day and walking 10km each day. I'm going to be a qt sticc if it kills me

Attached: 1549553989237s.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Aside from protein shakes what do you usually take? I got tired of calorie counting since measuring food is a hassle, that's why I'm going to do fasting instead.

I'm obese fat.
105kg, 5'4"
How long would it take me to lose 20-30kg?
Can I lose a kg a week?

You’re gonna make it, babe!

Attached: EB28AF9C-A071-4160-A62C-0BAB1E2BC51E.jpg (900x520, 115K)

Dutchfatguy 84kg
Having a hard time emotional wise, and eating is/was my cope so yeah

6 months of fasting, calorie tracking, and high protein low carb with majority cardio and slowly building to heavier lifts, down from 286 lbs to 241, can't wait to keep it going!

Fatty Contest
Henchman 21

I like the contest, it helps with accountability and I look forward to it every week.

The way I see it it's all about participation, if you happen to lose the most then that's a nice little bonus.
Somebody could just lie if they really wanted to win, not like there's an actual prize for placing 1st/2nd/3rd

Hope you don't stop doing these user

These last 3 days have been a disaster.
No gym, eat a ton of shit food. Granted I got those rest gains, slept a lot and read a lot, but I feel lethargic and bad.
I need to get back on track boys. I swear I'm letting myself down, and that ain't gonna cut much longer.
Yesterday in particular I ate, hear this, 3 whole pizzas. By myself.

I thought you could lose weight without excersise .

jimyeet signing in on time today

261.5lb

IT'S HAPPENING BUT IT'S GETTING SO GOD DAMN SLOW

Same desu, it's got to the point where I actually look forward to Saturday morning when I weigh in

>3 whole pizzas

What the fuck? Standard size pizzas?
Dude, I'm a 175 kg obese monster and at my worst I would eat one pizza and I would be so full I couldn't eat anything else.

Thanks anonkin x

We're ALL gonna make it

recorded you all!
posting without trip as i'm not on my normal pc.
don't worry, no plans to stop the contest. i was actually wondering when we'd get the first person criticizing it, i'm surprised it took 5 weeks.

How you all doing fatties? Keto has been working well for me, not been very hungry or had great pangs. Gonna try IM as well when I start to plateau

Attached: 1555268985981.jpg (500x637, 107K)

Wewlad 153lbs.

I have a water retention thing going on I think because I went out to eat on Wednesday and gained 3kg, half of which is gone now.

Anyway, I'll do better next week

>tfw I just want to get a muscle girl to stuff till she's got a muffin top
WHY IS BEARMODE SO HARD TO FIND

No one is going to fast to death and run a marathon each day for a game. It’s a game. It’s not like there’s a million dollars on the line. Stop making strawmen of some hypothetical fatty who’s going to hurt themselves for a spreadsheet.

You’re still here? How you doing

recorded!
drink plenty of water, when that happens to me it seems to be excess sodium they put in restaurant/takeaway type food. water seems to flush it out.

Hey guys, I did my first fast for 2 days and lost 3 kilos, I then ate something and started fasting again. It has been another two days, but I didnt even loose a single 0.1 kilos. Is that normal?

crono
95.0 kg
I pigged the mystery week and was too embarrassed to post desu

Ask /fast/

>only gained weight
>look like shit

Attached: justkillme.jpg (3425x2155, 3.32M)

found the fatty trying to dodge the weigh in, omegalul just rage at your own weaknesses its that ez. I did it jesus man

Attached: 1563440803679.png (250x239, 234K)

that doesn't mean anything??? use the navy bf calculator and that is the most accurate you will get other than your own personal understanding due to you knowing your past weights, what you lift, your looks, genetics

Attached: 1563276715955.jpg (251x251, 5K)

try im now, it's really easy, start with 12, 12 then do 16,8 done. I started doing omad about 2 months in when I first heard about it as well. The thing is that it is actually way more beneficial than you think, improves fatigue, hunger cravings, general improvements in digestion and gut health due to enzymes not being overworked and processing food at unregulated consistent times.

more or less yea, water weight is a huge factor, if you ate maintenance calories immediately after the fast you probably stacked more water weight than you had before, but over time your scale would even back out and show the fat lost, I always eat a deficit even after fasting because there is no reason not to, refeeding is less likely to cause nausea and why lose the cutting?

Ate 7 scrambled eggs now I am full

The instant pot is so versatile bois

Been losing weight from keto. Someone mentions my weight loss, then mentions my hair thinning. Stop doing keto the next day and gained 10 lbs of fat overnight.

Do I go bald or stay fat?

Tough choice.

balding from keto, probs not, try fasting it helps with grey hair and balding, same with im or omad

I'm 78-81kgs, will I be able to get to the 60s in one month and a half by CICO, doing IF (24-48hrs) and going to the gym 6 days per week?

just take care you're getting your vitamins/nutrients, especially biotin which is important for hair health and growth(one egg has 33% your body needs daily and livers,hearts and kidneys are the best source for it). Hair thinning on keto happens because people go on keto and eat only butter,bacon, cheese etc. because they didn't research the diet and they have no variety in their diet which causes deficiency in multiple vitamins and nutrients ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5315033/
A person that's balding on keto is a retard that didn't do their research and eats like shit

>kgs
Use lbs euronigger

I'm 172-176lbs, will I be able to get to 143lbs in one month and a half by CICO, doing IF (24-48hrs) and lifting 6 days per week?

>30 pounds in a month on a deficit

Nah bro. I dont think so. Just fast lol
How tall are u btw 143 is skelly tier

I mean this is Jow Forums we're talking about here. it's only a matter of time before someone amputates something

Pretty short, around 5'5-5'6

nist.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2017/05/09/FRN_Vol_73_No_96_16May2008_SI_Interpretation.pdf

metric has existed in the US for literally 150 years, and is preferred in every single industry.

imperial measurement is a poorboi meme, literally no affluent american would seriously use it

Oh ok
Alright then. And my bad I misread, you said a month and a half. I guess it's possible. Maybe 500 cals a day if you're up 4 that.

yeah using pigeons per bucket which is converted into 7 badgers per musket is much better than grams and kilograms

Seething euro trannies

>t. poorboi

literally any university and most technical high schools in the US require this knowledge, user.

Most people on this board are American It would make sense to use lbs

Attached: 1562997247732.jpg (511x671, 41K)

Thanks! I'll try for a week and see if that's feasible.

Right on brother

Fatty contest, grungus

456lbs

Daydream2 i lost 1 pound. Prob 1.5 but ill say 1 to be safe. Ive been eating a lot but my new job must be burning a ton of calories. Today is the first day off in two weeks. I think ill go swimming.

good to have you back!

recorded, see you next week!

How do you folks make it work?
I'm 5'10" I used to weigh at least 310 lbs (I'll never know my real weight because the scale capped).
Dropped to 280 by switching to Coke Zero. Then to 240 paying attention to food (like legit I just ate normal three meals).
Dropped to 220 with intermittent fasting alone.
Dropped to 205 with calorie counting elliptical and bench pressing from the floor because that's the only thing I know how to consistently do.
I've plateaued. Legit I now fluctuate between 205 and 210 depending on my week. Last week I was on point but yesterday I overrate and dread weighing myself.
Like I'm legit tired of being referred to as the fat friend.
I'm considering starting today fasting but I have this vicious cycle of overeating at the end of the day after torturing myself all day.
I want to try that liquid diet shit but I've never seen anyone keep the weight off that way.

pick something and be consistent with it

man, evenly fitting 2k calories into a whole day is retarded
and fitting 2k calories into a single meal is even more retarded

what am I supposed to do? I wasn't trained for this crap
eating as little as possible is so much easier, you cannot go wrong

Eat less nig

KenloBorther here.
I'm out of town so I'm using a different scale but it says I'm down to 258.0

am I mentally deficient? everytime I start seeing some definition and getting leaner I start getting afraid im losing my muscle and revert back to bulking/eating like shit

Fair points. Up to 206.5 supposedly.
Like it sucks that I gained weight this week but I was expecting a full 5 lbs.
Intermittent fasting all week with cardio.
Avoiding sugar like the plague.
Yesterday has spaghetti for lunch, taco for dinner, massive bag of chips as a snack, then bowl of ice cream.

>Avoiding sugar like the plague.
>bowl of ice cream
doubt.jpg
sounds like easily enough to maintain or gain at your weight

enjoy your eating disorder retard

Attached: 26uyp.jpg (809x539, 87K)

>mfw 20 years old yet I feel some back pain
I'm fucked up if I don't lose my weight.

Attached: OMG.png (214x236, 6K)

yes

Im getting too small for size L shirts

I have an unironic date with a girl I crushed on hard in high school coming up in 3 weeks...
I won't be ready guys.. I need more time...

6'6 257

Attached: dddddddddd888888888.jpg (756x1008, 222K)

I meant that I fucked up yesterday.
I normally avoid sugar like the plague but idk yesterday I had an urge and self-control was not happening apparently.

I'm not. I know it's an eating disorder. No one should ever think about food outside of hunger and hunger should never be a constant state of being.

It's the weekend guys, don't fuck this up. Walk or some shit and don't binge eat/drink

nice, this week I managed to fit into two shirts that I couldn't fit into since highschool

pic 002. my genetics are so hilariously shit that I don't even care anymore. cursed hip bones and fat distribution. my life isn't a tragedy it's a comedy.

Attached: 2.jpg (492x656, 105K)

You don't look too bad for being that weight. Dense giant mode.

You look like me, scroll up for the photo.
Never give up brother.
We will make it someday.

I see it. Whats your height and weight?
we can do this shit..... I've lost 140 pounds already. I am fucking invincible. but I'm really nervous about seeing this girl again

>just watched a man eat a pie sandwich (a pie between two buns) on secret eaters
Was it nice being fat before where you could eat whatever you wanted and tasted good without worrying?

Attached: 07F62F7A-3325-44A8-B0FC-89AB40D61480.jpg (482x427, 36K)

6'2 and about 188 amerilard units

they say you can add 7 pounds for every inch of height for men
so I think your pic is what I might sort of look like at around 220 pounds
useful reference, thanks buddy. And never give upperu

Attached: 1530123308297.jpg (511x671, 33K)

My weight is stucked at 86kg for months now.
My current methods had brought me from 98kg to this.
Am i in a bottleneck now?
Should i start doing even more exercises while eat way lesser than currently?
But if i stopped doing that, my weight will just bounce right back, right?
While i don't wanna be fat, i don't want to continue this hell life anymore - exercise constantly and being hungry 70% of the time.
I had started to go to gym a few times, and i can feel my muscles growing, but i don't see any weight drop or smaller body frame.
What's the next step for me?

I stand corrected

as long as I keep my shirt on I'll at least imitate not looking like a pile of shit, so that's my plan

Once you lose the tier, build your lats and core, your form will even out

t. former skelly who had an hourglass figure and doing that give me a better v shape. When I hit 180 lean it'll look great and I never knew it was possible.

Fatty contest
Nagu

I see there are a couple of guys who are close to being under the obesity limit as far as bmi goes
Nice

>start working out
>not recovering
>eat more protein so I can recover faster
>weight stops going down but am getting visibly skinnier with tighter skin
What sorcery is this?

went from bmi 28 to 18.3 NICE still skinnyfat

did you lift/eat enough protein while cutting? are you low t?

no lifting, barely ate and havent been active nor lifted anything more than a 2l coke bottle all my life.

meant clothes getting looser not tighter skin.