Alright Jow Forums redpill me on MJ and T

I keep finding various articles and youtube videos linking studies that suggest marijuana usage lowers T. I also find articles and studies that purport the direct opposite, so which is it, doctors of Jow Forums?

Attached: broccolli.jpg (474x463, 45K)

yes

No

It does lower testosterone by lowering GnRH release in the brain. But only temporarly for like 24h and not very much. But if you smoke everyday, your test will be lower everyday than it should be because of that.

Show me a high test MJ smoker. The stuff literally makes you mentally weak. The thoughts and choices you make affect you down the road. That's why as a normal human you can follow good thought paths, bad ones, or even ignore thoughts. But smoking MJ relinquishes that control and subjegates you to a lower form of thinking. Literally it does not get lower test than thinking like a complete moron.

Leave that shit to commies and niggers.

Attached: jre.jpg (740x470, 28K)

Attached: pothead.jpg (768x484, 53K)

Weed is going to be classed as a PED soon enough

Case closed.

/thread

>Jamie pull up that video of that chimp smoking weed.

yeah phelps maybe smoked occasionally in his life. this is a discussion about chronic marijuana use no pun intended.

Any weed alternatives that I can use once a month or once a week? I don’t drink (don’t like being drunk). I’m considering just tripping shrooms once a month or taking up tobacco (I’d rather not start smoking tobacco though).

Lol you’re almost as delusional as Rogan himself. The dudes on trt, it doesn’t matter if he smokes pot. The minimal lowering of test isn’t gonna happen to him

look at young joe rogan. you can see when he started roiding. would love to hear him talk about it openly. goes to show how much stigma there is around roids that he won't be open about it though, even though he admits to doing all kinds of other illegal drugs.

Ok, so far no studies have been posted, I have been on a t break for a little over a month and a half, and want to get back into things but drastically decrease the volume in which i smoke. I don't think my testosterone will be effected at all.

It is? I assumed in moderation, weekends only which is what I do.

How do you like doing it weekends only? Like compared to daily use? I’m trying to go into the ems field, I start classes next month, and have given up weed. But I realized some agencies don’t drug test after the pre employment screen, some will only test if you’re involved in an accident, and others test randomly. I don’t wanna say weeds a big part of my life, but I do enjoy it and I don’t use any other “vices” or drugs(not even alcohol, which is what most EMTs turn to and end up getting fat). So I’m considering getting in with an agency that doesn’t do random testing and just smoking once a month or on weekends.

Marijuana is just another Zionist degenerate scam. Avoid it at all costs.

Based.

It's much better on your wallet and on your highs due to lower tolerance. In general I do not lack motivation but in the past when I have smoked during the week I find myself making excuses to skip on gym which is obviously not good. Definitely try once a month or weekends only.

I smoke maybe half a bowl an hour or two before I go to bed for the night. Would that negatively affect my T?

all the Jow Forums memes when I was younger have unironically made me never touch weed or alcohol before in my life

Attached: 1555204307230.jpg (1135x1457, 172K)

i use a thc cartridge most every night. still have really good lifts and am in shape still. it’s kinda based for cutting as it makes your appetite disappear.

I look forward to it, thanks

>thc
>decreases appetite

No, but it will disrupt your REM sleep. Don’t smoke every day, especially not every evening

>coming to Jow Forums seeking medical advice

Attached: 286C844A-BBE7-4EFC-9CCD-28FF3643BA1B.jpg (933x571, 70K)

He is open about it, he talks about it on his podcast sometimes

Not that guy but joe isn’t fully open. He admits to being on trt, advocates for it. But he doesn’t dare admit exactly how young he started using gear. I’d honestly bet it was around the time he started going bald which iirc was in his 20s

Good for you user

Attached: 1551325659098.jpg (640x789, 123K)

I’ve used most mainstream drugs, I enjoy smoking pot on occasion, but honestly good for you.

Tfw has alcohol at 7 years old because some cunts tricked me into eating a Jell-O shot

Weed can change your life.
It puts you in a state of mind that feels like being disconected from the world and you see things clearer because you see them from a different perspectives.
Weed will make you forget about your ex, will bury your ego and any self esteem problem will be recognized and solved, will make you stop worrying about things that really don't mean nothing in the big picture.
Obviously Even water can kill you if you take too much so don't abuse, use it. Solve your problems and you won't need weed anymore and you will only smoke it once a month.

Probably CBD products. Don't smoke cigarettes, smoke cigars.

I was considering that actually. A CBD cigar would be cool. I think it’s more of an oral fixation than anything tbqh. Just the act of actually smoking while I study or work on a hobby. Granted I like the high that comes with weed, but that’s not what it’s all about for me

Thanks bro, may good gains come your way!

Phelps smoked weed every day you retard

how the fuck do you know that for sure?

Just pin test and smoke everyday lol I have 990 Ng/dl on cruise doses and smoking is a good way to chill

When I start using test I plan to do an experiment with weed. I’ve smoked a lot as a natty but getting super anxious and paranoid or even having panic attacks wasn’t uncommon. I have a feeling when I start pinning it’ll be different. When I’m mid cycle I’m gonna first smoke in my own house by myself, see how it goes. Then go out in public, just to go shopping or something. Then I’ll hang with some friends and see about going out.

>won’t be open about it

Are you serious right now? He never shuts the fuck up about taking testosterone.

Not T related but ever since I've stopped daily smoking my anxiety has become non-existent, compared to me being a wreck before

Shit man my anxiety is destroying my life and I smoke daily, I know I need to stop smoking but I have crippling depression and zero friends, I don't know if I'm gonna make it senpai

Smoked everyday for a little over a year. Stopped smoking over these last 2 weeks to find a job that piss tests but found one that pays pretty alright that doesn't so i'm buying some soon™. I work out 6 days a week and it hasn't gotten in the way at all. Helps me eat more too since I'm DYEL af. Nothing better to me than a good workout and lighting up afterwords, then jumping in a cold shower.

Attached: 1546577188921.jpg (1777x999, 222K)