Some guy who I’m friendly with and have known for a while has apparently said shit about wanting to rape my...

Some guy who I’m friendly with and have known for a while has apparently said shit about wanting to rape my girlfriend(before we were dating and apparently once during) I’m like 5”10(king of the manlets) and like 195 pounds. He’s maybe my height but lighter. Apparently he’s a good fighter but I’m retarded so I have retard strength. Should I fuck him up when I get back from vacation

Attached: F6E06EDD-1CEC-4185-B907-73BD45C773F9.jpg (896x1300, 50K)

If so? How

Not worth the possibility of jail and a record my guy. He can say what he wants but if he every lays a finger on her make sure you actually kill him.

Attached: 55E5057A-672D-4352-AFC1-F40CD7839521.jpg (1035x1070, 128K)

you should definitely do something about it. How could you live with yourself if you dont? Your girl is partly the bearer of your honor.

Stomp his skull into mush inside an elevator

Attached: E02342B9-7BF9-422A-98D9-7A496F151447.png (400x397, 244K)

>girlfriend
If it was his wife definitely. But imagine going to jail for a bitch that might even leave you when you can’t get a job with an aggravated assault charge.

t. soiboye

Post girlfriend, lets see if anyone else would like to rape her.

I got broken up with because I basically threatened to twat everyone left and right who even looked at my bird. Take it from me, if you do this, all you’re doing is screaming insecurity and the fact you feel threatened. The way to approach this is down to your very core, and I mean this from the bottom of my soul, stop giving a shit. Abandon all your dusty fucks and stop caring, let your indifference leech from your pores. It’s all just a shit test, and any action outside of a laugh or some form of ‘whatever’ highlights your loss. Obviously the rules of self defence apply, words are one thing but if he actually starts getting physical then nut up and use necessary yet only sufficient force. Anyone telling you otherwise is a virgin adhering to masculine ideals with no actual relationship experience and how women work, just telling you what they believe is the most alpha thing to do.

Attached: 75F22C22-8A4C-43BE-9908-062638692907.png (2718x1382, 633K)

Dont worry he’ll do nothing

Rape him

You know she's cheating on you right?

Post a pic of the dude

If he has martial arts training or even just fighting experience and you don’t he’ll fuck you up most likely. Actually learn how to fight if you want to fight people. That aside, is right in that there isn’t anything to be gained here from trying to fight him. If he says something in front of you you may need to react (verbally), but there is no need to fight him unless he goes way to far in what he says or does anything physically that would imply he would actually try and rape her

Or don't act like an animal and just never talk to the guy again.

Just send him pictures of you fucking her and that he will never get to do it.

Also making rape jokes about girls you want to fuck is so common ill be amazed if you haven't said it about a girl OP. That makes you a hypocrite.

Shut the fuck up you permavirgin incel faggot.

fight me irl, you'll go down, and you'll go down fast.

I told my gf if she ever cheated on me or left me I'd kill her. I told her I'd get a shotgun and blow her brains out. She got wet. Maybe you just need to find a better woman user

Lol you sound like a huge faggot

utter stupidity
she will go crazy on your ass for that and sympathize with him
and if you get your ass beaten she'll fantasize with him

if you don't, you'll still get sued
listen to absolutely not worth it
wait 'till she explicitly asks you to do something

t. shit like that has happened to me and to a friend

>has apparently said shit about wanting to rape my girlfriend
Ah so you're gonna assault someone because of some unconfirmed rumor? Bottom of the barrel retard (guess you weren't lying about the retard strength at least). Life will be difficult for someone as stupid as you OP, good luck

Go to /b/ and look at how many tards talk about raping someone. It's just empty talk. Stop hanging with this dude if it bothers you that much

Attached: f67.jpg (600x865, 91K)

when kids fight it's a rite of passage
when adults fight it's called battery

t. 14 year old

Watch dragonball z and naruto(only the first part) for inspiration and fighting mentality. Maybe follow up with a few ufc highlights. And then fuck his shit right up. After you blast him away with an epic kamehameha, you rape him yourself. It's the only way to bring honour back to your famiry. Best of luck user

>and sympathize with him
Can’t sympathize with him if he’s dead