As a woman of size, i'm nervous about joining a gym. i feel i will be judged...

as a woman of size, i'm nervous about joining a gym. i feel i will be judged. what if a stacey takes a picture of me in the changing room and uploads it to insta

Attached: 1549553989237s.jpg (250x250, 12K)

You WILL be judged. The problem is not if you WILL be judged. The problem is if you want to STAY judged, as a fat person. We all start somewhere. Good luck

fat femanon i-is that you

Attached: 1562807070712.png (645x773, 28K)

What are you gonna do, stay fat?

>woman of size
You're a fat woman. Stop trying to dress it up. Regarding your question, literally no-one gives a fuck. Everyone else in the gym just wants to get on with their workout. Most people probably wont even notice you're there

as a man (who used to be "of size"), you don't have to hit the gym to lose weight. weight loss happens in the kitchen.

congrats, now you have no excuses.

Attached: 20190424_230400.jpg (713x713, 192K)

I dunno, if it was a 500lb person, with their belly over the knees, just something so obscenely grotesque that you cannot help but drink in the abomination of nature then you'd probably catch some glances
but a typical fat person? nah. You see them every day, they're not special.

Don’t worry, I’ll jack off to it

Diet diet diet diet
Weight loss is 90% diet
That being said, the awesome part about exercise is that it raises you bmr and tdee, which means you dont have to eat crumbs. It also makes you healthier and happier. As a word of advice, stick to cardio work..I recommend a stationary bike..at least 30 minutes a day or every other day. I recommend the stationary bike because it is the least load on your ankles, knees, hips, and spine. If you learn about proper dieting, that is eating at a 15-20% deficit while also exercising you will have to be careful that you dont drop weight too quickly lol
Good luck

post body

I started roughly 250 and really didn't have access to a gym due to age and so I began fasting and hard cutting calories, once I got to about 220 and knew I had the resolve I started lifting. The thing is that if you really care about losing the weight then you aren't the type of person who should care about being judged. Losing weight should always be for yourself imo. My only recommendation is to just not act stuck up, I don't mind fatter gym users but when they hold themselves with that smug fucking face and brand name fitness clothes it really makes me pissed for some reason. goodluck
pic unrelated

Attached: 1563597893979.jpg (300x294, 73K)

Even still. You get more motivation than laughter or snickering these days. Just suck it up and go. If you’ve made it to the gym, you already saw yourself and hated it so much you felt obligated to change. They are just reaffirming your decision, and thus should stick with it.
t. Former 551

Big bait thread. But every negative thing you encounter in a gym is your fuel. Your raison d'fat-ra. Each week, with every photo Stacy takes to mock you online, progress will be shown. Stacy will be the fool. Was this Stacy's intention all along? Bully you thin? Hell's yeh. When you finally hit 70kg in weight, Stacy will nod at you across the room in approval and vanish like nanny McPhee

There’s this semi fat girl who’s been working out at the gym I go to for the past few months. She wears short shorts that show off way too much cellulite on her legs. The other day I saw her and she was actually looking good. Ass was getting fit and cellulite was going away.

That could be you

If you're obese, don't even bother going to the gym. You're wasting your time. Time better spent tuning your diet correctly. Then when you hit overweight, you can start recomping at the gym.

Don't waste your money. Anyone obese can lose weight fast with diet+walking outside at a slow rate. I did. 450 to 185.

Stupid advise. You would look better right now if you were lifting weight while also dieting. Realistically at 300+ lbs you’re always gonna look shitty

If you don't, you will be judged by God and you will be found wanting. Gluttony is a sin.

start off by learning the backflip. We call it the "patrician compound" as it uses all the muscles in your body for hypertrophy

>tfw Jow Forums is actually giving advice again
We made it bros

Also OP mostly focus on your diet. That's the biggest part of weight loss. The gym helps you keep everything toned and looking good, but weight loss is all about what you're eating.

>lardass detected

>raison d'fat-ra

Attached: 1539573866306.gif (272x281, 1.99M)

I'm like you but more of a skinny fat, autist, friendless loser. I'm so afraid of joining a gym because of Stacies making me feel terrible about my life

People will give you credit for working up the courage and going to gym, it's really not as intimidating as you think. Choose some cheaper gym so you don't have insta thots and fags flaunting with brand clothes but people actually working out. Read the sticky, choose some beginner program and watch videos of execution of exercises so you know what to do. You could practice the movements at home. If you're really big machines won't be a bad start. But I agree with anons that diet is 90% of success. Don't forget about cardio for heart gains.

Shut the fuck up and sign up to a gym

if thats the case then you don't really care bout your life in the first place
stacies = roasties anyways, show me a girl at the gym and 90% I'll show you a vain ass fag who will be unsatisfied later in life when they realized they gave a shit about the most autistic social hierarchies among other bs
user I am here to tell you, specifically you DONT GIVE UP, FUCK THE STACIES, PUSH, AND FIX YOURSELF, YOU AREN'T FAT, THATS THE CASING OF MISTAKES MAKE THE REAL YOU THE ONE THAT IS ON THE OUTSIDE. gl motherfucker

Attached: 1563497275674.jpg (598x714, 303K)

Shit you genuinely made me tear up. Thanks so much user, I needed this so bad. God bless you and all Jow Forums motivators out there.