First boss of fitness is also the final boss of fitness

>first boss of fitness is also the final boss of fitness
kino

Attached: uXcgiKaq_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>tfw unironically looked better after listening to scooby than doing SS+GOMAD

scooby gives gaines
scooby wants you to make it
scooby is love

post body

Attached: 100301_front.jpg (480x640, 130K)

If you're still here uncle scoobz, I love you

I met scooby in cologne at a fan meet while he was an inland cruise through europe while he was on an inland cruise through europe.

Complete class act,
We talked in german a little, I showed him my before pics (former hamplanet) and he was overall just incredibly nice and attentive to everyone at the meetup.

Took photos with everyone, answered every kind of question and seemed genuinely interested in everyones progress stories.

Went to a beer garden in the end where we also took a group pic.

Scooby is GOAT

Attached: P1030061.jpg (4896x3264, 2.22M)

>your average Jow Forums poster

You must be tall, making Scoobs look short.

Also mirin dat yugend haircut

>shilling yourself again on Jow Forums
Shame on you, Scoobs. You've done a lot of good for this rotten world. Nevertheless, you must renounce your sexual degeneracy and embrace the path of Christ. Otherwise your soul will be forever damned, writing in hellfire for eternity. Repent.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (762x790, 182K)

Romans 1:26-27 King James Version (KJV)

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Attached: 1825381523.png (483x681, 139K)

Attached: 7A6198C7-0BF1-4945-B586-98CDE02F17EC.jpg (1024x512, 92K)

you're still on Jow Forums so it's expected.

alright, now post your twinky feet

I never purported not to look like a fag

Thank you very much,
I'm just shy of 6'4"
it's mostly a camera angle thing.

My feet are a size 15, I don't know if you want to see that.

>worshipping a jew

Take the neckpill.

post your soles. on imgur

scooby is literally a faggot fuck of with this degenerate

Í have fat unshapely feet and my soles are calloused.

Why imgur?

Nevermind then. Work on your feet gains if you ever want boys (maybe girls) to lick them

But why imgur?

please respond

Lmfao fuck off faggot I'll re-crucify your jew saviour

wholesome post user

´Found a better pic for size reference.
I'n not THAT much taller than gooby.

Attached: P1020992.jpg (4896x3264, 2.22M)

It wouldn't do a man like him justice if it wasn't.

I have only good things to say about him, period.

Attached: P1030018.jpg (4896x3264, 2.98M)

The jews hated Jesus. The jews often rallied the gentiles against Jesus because he knew the truth about the jews. Stop falling for the jewish-liberal psyop.

>jewish-liberal psyop
Jesus was a Jew. The first Christians were all Jews. About 3/4 of the Bible was literally written by Jews and is in common with Judaism. Christians worship their same god, YHWH.
The real "psy-op" is the one that has been going on for almost two millennia, whose goal is to convince mutts like you that Christianity is "white" (whatever the fuck that means) and """European""", when it has always been a Jewish religion since day 1, both in origin and in nature.
If a trivial reverse psychology trick consisting in "rejecting Jesus" is enough to convince you otherwise, you are amazingly simple minded and/or heavily brainwashed. The fact that it worked so well is also proof of how stupid the average person has always been since ancient times.

>these are the people telling you how to exercise
Some of them look like they lift but most just look like they wandered into the picture. Seems like its reflective of the people on Jow Forums.
Did you see if anyone there browsed Jow Forums? Did you say the secret code?

Attached: F2AD5A73-3FE1-4E8B-9057-24EEFAA7EDBF.jpg (1024x512, 92K)

Shame about your pear shaped body though

fuck off shill

jews worship the talmud and jesus kicked (((merchants))) out of the temple

jesus bro you're proportioned like a woman

Yeah, pretty sure I have Klinefelter Syndrome.
You can't win 'em all.
ヽ(`◔ ω ◔´)ノ

Forgot my picture

Attached: You+need+to+login+to+view+this+link+_845d30c13fbedbe87f350ac4f0821d6b.jpg (592x444, 57K)

Attached: 1555344414446.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Looking sharp user. Keep lifting and you'll tower over these bitches.

Cute cheeks, user. Makes me want to pinch them, holy fuck you're like an anime boy SO CUTE.

Glad you had a good time with scooby user

What makes a public hair pattern "female?"

easiest way to find out if you really have klinefelters is to check your balls, if they are very, very small you might have it. im talking smaller than i medium sized grape here. it is very unlikely that you have it.

i thought i might but when the doctor saw my balls he almost keked out loud because my nuts was the biggest he ever seen, like a XL chicken egg. turned out i was just skinny fat with the fat in all the wrong places.

low, as shown in the pic.

>jews became christians
>jews gave up judaism and embraced Christ as their lord and savior
You're just as bad as left-wingers. You lie through omission. If everyone lived by REAL Christian values (everyone works, marriage is sacred, follow the law, etc) then the world would be a better place. Your problem is that you have fallen so deep into eugenics and ethnostate memes, that you've swallowed the JIDF blue pill on Christianity. I pity you, user, but I pray that one day you'll read a KJV and realize how much wisdom and balance it represents.

Attached: 1548510087157.png (388x432, 87K)

Kek

Attached: 1541465513510.jpg (490x676, 75K)