Gymnasts dont even touch weig

>Gymnasts dont even touch weig.....
youtube.com/watch?v=5Mgnjcqx124

Attached: 1.png (1774x990, 1.63M)

>training for gymnastics
>bicep curls
they dont know what theyre doing

>qualified coach that trained tons of children from very beginning to Master of Sports rank don't know what he's doing
ok kid

it's a waste of time & energy that could be used for more efficient exercises. this is common knowledge, retard. there's plenty of "qualified coaches" teaching athletes in america that also have no idea what theyre doing

>it's a waste of time & energy that could be used for more efficient exercises
>BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!!!!!

prove to me that bicep curls will help athletic performance especially in regards to gymnastics. protip: you can't

keep flexing and sucking that coach's dick though, i'm sure it'll make you look cooler

>prove to me that bicep curls will help athletic performance especially in regards to gymnastics
LMAO you can't prove that for any exercise for any sport with exception of maybe squats to sprinting. Can you prove that curls help for powerlifting? That skullcrushers help with powerlifting? That curls help with wrestling? That weighted dips or handstand push ups help with weightlifting. No, it's just GPP. Now go fuck yourself and die.

okay, so you admit that i was right. bicep curls are useless and waste time & energy that can be used for more efficient exercises. it was fun though, try and get a bigger brain before you come on Jow Forums flexing like you're some kind of highly respected strength and conditioning coach, and maybe people will believe you

>t. guy with double digit IQ who think curls are high in energy consuming
LMAO sure kid, you won

Literally one of the most used muscles in gymnastics

have you not seen gymnasts biceps you edge lord? they're huge! literally one of the most used muscles
chin ups would be a good supplement, but curls work fine too

This seems good for chest. Anybody done it? What's it called?

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-135504.png (1920x1080, 1M)

When I did gymnastics we had barbell in the gym. We often did curls and lateral raises with plates. Coach made us to do some squats.

It's called raping your shoulder joints in exchange for slight chest activation you get through 1/8th of the movement.

>it doesn’t make sense to train bicep in a sport that relies massively on bicep strength

His shoulders are externally rotated and elbows tucked in, I can’t imagine this being even as bad as flys or flat bench for your shoulders

Unironically good answer.

You know those instagram models ? Well you guys are like them when it comes to being fitness experts.

Attached: 1548506209383.png (700x700, 311K)

>DB flyes
>bench
>bad for shoulders

t. ignorant retard who has shit form. post body/lifts, retard.

The reason I said “even as bad” is because they aren’t that bad, just not really good for your shoulders either. I’ve had a shoulder injury from sports, so now I’m pretty aware of what strains my shoulders and what doesn’t, and bench just isn’t that good even with good form. Flys are also riskier than cable crossovers for instance, just look at how many shoulder surgeries Arnold has had.
Sure, with good form and healthy shoulders you can bench with no problem most likely, though that will also depend on your shoulder geometry, but its not a good exercise for your shoulders either compared to dumbbell bench, weighted dips and overhead pressing

Post qualifications, Mr. Expert.

You don't know what GPP is, do you?

T. Can't do a full planche

Lmao

They do a fuckton of chinups and chinup variations. Just because bicep strength is irrelevant in powerlifting doesn't mean bicep strength is irrelevant period. Stop regurgitating what you've heard and think

Maybe your injured shoulder is not exactly representative...

Is it me or are they curling, pressing, rowing, benching and even squating the same weight?
Also some kid was doing leg extensions. On one of those shitty bench/leg extension/leg curl combos. And half the equipment is bent out of shape
What the fuck is going on?

Calisthenics niggers BTFO.

Russia is poor