For those who did steroids....how did it feel? I’m ready to give in at this point

For those who did steroids....how did it feel? I’m ready to give in at this point.

Attached: B08EA69A-2A12-49DD-8996-3D63A7F83346.jpg (650x383, 12K)

Because you reached the natty limit or because you can't make progress to begin with?

Testosterone - maybe felt a little more chilled out and in a better mood with less anxiety overall, as long as estrogen doesn't get too high.

Trenbolone - Kinda more cold hearted and aggressive, get jealous and paranoid more than normal, sleep not as good,

Deca - a bit depressive

Dianabol - Sense of well being

Anadrol - like dianabol

Masteron - didnt notice much mood wise

Proviron - didn't notice much mood wise

LGD4033 solo- irritable, moody after a couple of weeks.

Ostarine solo - felt a mild sense of well being

GH peptides - better mood

BPC-157 healing peptide - better mood, less brain fog

don't do it user. not unless you're a pussy with no will-power or discipline. don't you dare.

Dianabol will make you feel the way you’ve always wanted to feel.

>For those who did steroids....how did it feel?

Been roiding for 2 years now. Feels like everything prior to that first injection was a complete waste of time.

post body with time stamp

How did you guys justify/explain to those close to you why you started?

Only pic I have this this poor quality one that was taken on a cut so im a bit deflated here

Attached: IMG_1549.jpg (2048x1536, 1.22M)

You own a phone, just take another one.
With a time stamp.

Wow user i could have made a time stamp, taken a picture with my DSLR, uploaded it to my computer, then resized it so it could fit on Jow Forums in this time.
What's taking user so long?

is that a fkn iphone 3gs?
cashlet

Roiding takes more will power and commitment than staying natty

>Roiding for this

It's great. You don't have to do cycles all the time to maintain those gains and you'll look fantastic. Just don't try to be a mass monster and you'll be fine

do you take roids for fuckin mood?

cope

Considering how low the average person's testosterone is Im sure most men would get improved mood increasing it.
How do these people get male pattern baldness with such low levels

Attached: tkNJFK3.jpg (695x960, 76K)

Fucking bs steroids barely have mental sides whatever you're feeling is placebo.

source for the peptides?

Hello. I am a female and curious what kind of SARMS I should take. I read random forums but I'm always so sketched out by them and it's over saturated with conflicting information. I am on a calorie deficiet, lifting heavy, doing cardio, and OMAD. I'm also seeing reasonable progress but am just bored of my routine and wanna switch it up with a confidence boosting pill. I know there's no magic pill for getting out of hard work but an enhancer would be nice to stay motivated and focused.

>roiders actually tell themselves this
lmao, poisoning the brain much faster than scheduled

No, you're not. Fuck off on out of here, faggot.

not OP but UK-Peptides is good shit

Tren made me feel like shit. Depressed and moody af and I didn’t even realize anything was wrong until I stopped and it went away.
Test makes me feel good. Calm and assertive. It’s really the estrogens that makes you feel emotional swings on gear.
Also steroids made me chase sweet tranny boi pucci.

This is wrong ive been using testosteron e6d 250mg for 2 years now and it completely changed my life. This is no joke i would recommend this to every man at the age of 22 to 24 to start crusing.

The sides are real but only if you mess up your injection cycle

Those are basedboys who don't lift or eat healthy. The average male who exercises would have at least 600 ng/dL.

10 mg Dbol w/pre-workout for around 6 months. Pumps were amazing, workouts were great, strength went up too. No sides. Had good results and felt p great. Stopped because unknown effects of taking it too long, also the benefits leveled off and I didnt want to increase the dosage. Would reccommend.

Dyel even by natty standards.

low t causes hair loss as well though

you wouldn't. And if you did it smartly they wouldn't know the difference as you'd have the typical physique of whatever superhero/etc they watch on TV.

If you went full IFBB mode then just accept the hotdog skin I guess.

Yes, as people discover AFTER they start doing it.
But let's keep it real here, that's not why people start.

The only “feeling” you get is being insanely horny 24/7

It's not going to change your life in any great way and it's honestly just a hassle to do it long term. I did it for about 2 years, mostly blast and cruise. By the end I was just sick of it. Worrying about online dealers scamming you, underdosed gear, dirty gear, going through so many pins and swabs, having to dispose of them, worrying about sides and having to get hold of AIs and anti-Es to deal with them. And unless you're doing serious big boy stacks you're not going to see massive lean gains, probably 20lbs + some water weight. Just not worth it all for some temporary vanity muscle.

People get into it because they see all these youtubers living a lifestyle they want to live, what they don't see is just how much of their time is dedicated to drug abuse. The steroid lifestyle is really a drug abuse lifestyle unless you stick to TRT dosages, and at that stage what's the point? Just stay natty and find a real hobby. I look ok natty, decent in a tank top and I'm happy with that. What steroids taught me was to be happy with my natural physique.