I thought you guys said height doesnt matter outside of Jow Forums ?

I thought you guys said height doesnt matter outside of Jow Forums ?

Attached: Manlets.jpg (1073x1727, 486K)

God I love "muslim" twitter thots. Just the fact their pussy is tight and virgin-like from years of selective breeding makes my cock hard. Their naive attitudes make me want to impregnate them so hard, and I'm Jewish

>Just the fact their pussy is tight and virgin-like from years of selective breeding
Pretty sure that’s because they’ll get stoned if they have sex outside of marriage

hello, fellow jew here also. i would never, under any circumstance, fuck a muslim cunt. muslims are like the wave in halo. no matter how many we kill, they keep coming back by the millions.

>"muslim" twitter thots
yeah, they are normal thots, literally whore with headscarf

It really doesnt I am 5''9 and get like 30 matches a day on tinder.

face>height

>no matter how many we kill, they keep coming back by the millions.

sounds a lot like this other religion

>selective breeding

yeah, selective with their own family members

Fellow shekel collector here, I fucked a muslim girl, once her family found out they almost cut my head off. I think her uncle punched her in the face, too
Post face

Genes always matter, after all that is what influences your offspring the most.
That's why some fat girls think they deserve hot dudes, because being fat is not part of your genetic make-up and under the layers of lard they are still genetically a human bean.

Or something like that. I dunno I'm just shitting out something that could be completely bullshit.

>loses hope white women will date him
>turns to asian women
>loses hope asian women will date him
>turns to black women
>loses hope black women will date him
>turns to arab women

The state of you virgins

>their pussy is tight and virgin-like from years of selective breeding

Attached: thatsbullshit.jpg (570x558, 260K)

>Jews suddenly everywhere
Quick if we catch one it will lead us to its pot of gold

Attached: 1380FCB3-8D3F-4547-B149-657EC63C5AF8.jpg (780x513, 115K)

Most muslim girls act like spoiled little princesses, if you can't pull white or asian girls you won't pull any muslim girls either.

>wave
Nigga, you mean the Flood?

Attached: 2B912FAF-3CF4-4E2C-89A1-825A37B81FA6.jpg (214x292, 23K)

I'm back, do you have pale jewess sisters?

Matches mean nothing.

Sure if you put a women behind dating apps where they can pick and choose whoever they want, height will matter to a degree

However if you actually take care of yourself and your fundementals(fitness, skincare, personality traits, clothes, eye contact, voice, etc) and go out into the real world and learn to seduce women by trial and error, their height and hair preference that they think they have wont mean shit.

Maybe some will care but they are cunts anyway so who cares? Worrying about baldness or height is just insecure. Hell, my dad is nearly 60 years old, 5"4-5, balding, not fit and he has a qt 23 year old GF with a tall and slim body.

kek

Ya ah sheli don't be so conspicuous in fucking them. I always gain their trust as a friend and up the lewdness as soon as possible, that way they know to keep my identity a total secret from their family.

It's even better when you realise they will marry a muslim "man" some day, who has no idea what kind of schlange has been inside of their partner.

AM YISROEL CHAI

I knew something seemed off but i didnt know what. Also i was in that thread lol u got the whole picture

Yeah, exactly. Matches only mean something when Chad gets them and they somehow help my narrative.

5 ft 8 here currently bangin a 5 ft 9 big tiddy cute faced big assed babe and shes getting really clingy

They're literally inbred you fucking mutt

Watching Jews insult Muslims is like watching dog shit insult a similar piece of dog shit

Based and dubs

Do I care? Go ask someone else to validate your arguments

>no matter how many we kill, they keep coming back by the millions
Kind of ironic coming from a jew lmao. Didn't every country try to exterminate you?

Do you live in Israel?

She has "FAT" in her name. You know where she's headed.

Post the video pls

AAAHHHHHHHH FUCK YOU...you better tag her good man

We've been telling the exact opposite of that.

It is in fact one of the principal axioms of this dungeon.

>the daily crab thread

Attached: 1563373141035.jpg (542x499, 84K)

your dad's girlfriend has daddy issues. No normal woman would ever date a man 37 years older than her unless she was looking for a sugar daddy. It's cool though. Girls with daddy issues fuck good.

That's why they go for anal and oral to keep their hymen intact so their future husband doesn't know

Shut the fuck up and back to Jow Forums you disgusting annoying faggot kikes.

Who cares what this goatfucking brat thinks?
No self respecting white man would be fraternizing with her in the first place.

Not really, ever wondered why they put them under trashbags?

Attached: 1493327794663.jpg (1024x681, 107K)

Jelly

This and most Muslim women wont date outside their race as to appease the family

Cope

ah yakar
ten barosh

epic roast bre

This nigger is incredibly based

Attached: MOGGING.jpg (960x614, 117K)

based moneygrabber, you get gassed last

Attached: C9A840E0-FBFE-4619-827A-5ABCB945349B.jpg (413x395, 99K)

Manlet here. Dating apps are tough, real life is easy when you have your shit together. You cannot fake true confidence, women can smell it and they love a man with it.

Guys, we should not let these rats of women seperate our brotherhood for such shallow reasons like our height. Thotism must be cleansed of this earth

Attached: adolf.jpg (728x728, 63K)

Lmao based

I'm a wagecuck at a gas station. In the area behind the cash register there is an elevated floor that is raised about 4-5 inches above the floor in the rest of the store. I am about 6ft tall, when I stand behind the register people think I'm about 6'5. The difference in how I'm treated when people think I'm super tall is one of the most blackpilling experiences of my life. I am not memeing, not exaggerating, its like going from 5/10 to 9/10. Women normally don't even look at me but when I'm towering over them behind the register they straight up eye rape me. Multiple times per night girls come up to me and say "holy shit you're so tall!" while giggling to each other and whispering "he's cute." Multiple times I've had women be super flirty with me, then I have to step down from the register platform for some reason and my true height is exposed and I can see the visible disgust on their face, and they immediately stop flirting with me. Yesterday was maybe the most blackpilling one yet, a MILF and her toddler daughter came up to the register and the kid goes "you're tall!" to which the MILF replies "that's a good thing honey. remember, tall boys are good." While eyefucking me. Now that I've experienced what true chad height is I've become more depressed and insecure than ever. I now look forward to going to work so I can go back to the illusion of being chad.

Attached: maverik.jpg (1024x681, 248K)

Only incels care about height. Have a good personality and know how to carry a conversation and see how far that takes you alone

good for you m8, you re based

based

I don't get this height obsession. I am 6'2 and never noticed girls being into me because of that. Both my highschool crushes were dating absolute manlets

Oy vey

Based and rolling for 1488 get

Why do I care about the opinion of thots again

/Plg/?