Reminder that no amount of lifting will get you this

Reminder that no amount of lifting will get you this

Attached: 1563621105062.gif (570x363, 3.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/2016/4/2/11353442/henry-cavill-was-too-busy-playing-warcraft-to-answer-a-call-to-play
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1563621545939.webm (1100x850, 1.77M)

i disagree

do you think she'd look at him the same way if he was a fatass or skeleton?

Pretty sure that was a comedic moment.
You can get that all the time by being genuinely funny and not insecure.

No amount of not lifting will get you that either. Besides, Henry Cavill is pretty jacked

kek

But Cavill is fucking jacked, you retard.

Attached: 1563595721880.png (976x936, 749K)

I actually have man crush on this guy fucking hell.

Attached: OP with Henry.jpg (712x878, 77K)

>that amulet
God dammit. They literally can't do anything right
Cavill is one of those people you can't help but adore

it will not get your hair back.

That's actually closer to what the amulet is supposed to look like in the books.

THE SERIES ARE FROM THE BOOK. NOT THAT DOGSHIT SIDE QUEST SIMULATOR VIDEO GAME. FUCK OFF FAGGOT.

Calm your tits, it's gonna look like shit anyway
Are the books a good read? I played the first game and tried a bit of the second but they failed to get me really interested in the story

Attached: file.png (618x382, 453K)

>THAT DOGSHIT SIDE QUEST SIMULATOR VIDEO GAME.

Yeah, the show is gonna be SOOOO MUCH BETTER.

Attached: 1563616554246.jpg (1209x960, 754K)

sorry my autism kicked in. I did not say the show is going to be good anyway. The books are slow progression imo not for everyone.

Attached: 1560314316374.jpg (626x640, 126K)

the games are better than the books in many many ways.

I can't find the interview right now, but there's another one where Henry completely moggs everyone in the room, manspreading like fuck and just carries so much swag, it's incredible

>implying you wouldn't fuck at least Yennefer

I did not say books are better either. I forgot how fucking autistic and retarded this board is desu. I'm out fucking off yourselves lmao.

Attached: 1557186153970.jpg (960x960, 110K)

>implying you wouldn't fuck at least Yennefer
I wouldn't. I fucked an indian chick once. Turns out brown nipples and purple pussy are disgusting.

I love rpg's but I played like 30 minutes of witcher 3 and really hated the combat. It's one of those game where you hear so many good things, but I don't know if I should give it another chance or not. I seriously hated the combat so much (on ps4) I wonder if it's better on pc

It certainly seems that you implied that, m8

you mocked the game and call it a dogshit sidequest simulator. You are the autist here if you think anyone is going to interpret anything other than you prefering the books over the game.

Brown nipples sound great but yeah the horse pussy doesn't look so appetizing.

Bitter pill time: Ten years ago when I was Henry's age, I looked like he does now. Older photos of him look like even older photos of me. But I screwed it all up. I was raised by a feminist single mother and taught leftist ideology from birth. I was a good male feminist. I was beta. I was a simp. No woman ever respected me. relationship ships quickly went from physical to friendzone as my personality came out. I had it all in the looks department and didn't understand how my off putting personality undermined it all. Over the past decade I've come to see, much too late, the error of my ways and the toxicity of my childhood. It's a bitter pill to take. My point is that looks are a useful tool but you must know how to properly use that tool for it to do any good.

No, they really aren't. Which you would know, had you read the books.
The only really good game, story-wise (note that this is the only thing that matters), was the first one.

It's not

Isn't that a negro puss? Any brown puss I've fucked has been aesthetic

>When Zack Snyder first reached out to Henry Cavill to ask if he would play Superman in a movie — this was for 2013's Man of Steel — Cavill was, more or less, too busy with other things to take the call.

"I was playing World of Warcraft, and I had my priorities straight,"

polygon.com/2016/4/2/11353442/henry-cavill-was-too-busy-playing-warcraft-to-answer-a-call-to-play

chad move desu

Nah, Indians have the same nasty pussy. Or at least that one did. Idk, but I won't try again.

Witcher 3 is like Fallout New Vegas in my opinion, fantastic story and immersion but there are aspects that really hurt the game. In the Witcher its that youre supposed to rob literally every single house you come across or you'll be hurting for money/material when it comes to crafting high tier gear, the combat which becomes: Drink as many potions as possible, beat the fuck out of the enemies or dodge everything and slowly whittle them down. Not to mention human combat on death march becomes incredibly deadly unless you spin or parry everything.

If you really dislike the combat, I would go back and play it on easy just because youre going to kill anything easily anyway. I really enjoyed the story and how your decisions in talking genuinely effect how your playthrough goes and how saying the wrong thing or ignoring quests can unironically bar you from future opportunities unless you think smart.

The combat gets much easier as you level up as well.

>linking to polygon

Attached: 677A776D-8847-4F41-993A-F65727BD6758.gif (342x239, 921K)

>Rocket League radical summer

omg god he is bald as fuck!! can't somebody rescue him from this hell? get him a wig or hairsystem idk

>story and immersion
I don't know, it really takes me out of the whole "monster killer" attitude when every single fucking enemy has the same hitbox and can be defeated with the same tempo and methodology, and can be defeated slightly faster by constantly battling against CDPR's shit-for-brains menus.
I really do not understand why every enemy only has like two attacks and is scaled (physically) so small. It's like they're not even monsters, just cosplayers in those really fucking obtuse suits that can barely move.
I really don't think the story makes up for how unsatisfying all four elements of gameplay there are (Combat, Gwent, Horse-Riding and fucking Witcher Senses). It's shoddily paced and relies far too heavily on flashback exposition, up until the very end, and the story outline itself is as old as dirt and not mysterious in the slightest, and despite setting up potential developments none of the characters seem to evolve because nobody in the vidya industry knows how into characters beyond the surface-level establishing characteristics, which in this case can't be attributed to CDPR.
Witcher 3 is an amalgam of everything wrong with game design. It's an "RPG" in name only and the action elements are shite, with four-hundred hours of cutscenes that go nowhere.
Remember to preorder Cyberpunk 2077 and get a free skin for your on-rails non-flying car, an Open-World Action-Adventure Story, coming soon to a multiplatform near you!

Attached: 51CD6D1C-3B36-4E75-97A2-11407416AB51.jpg (1024x504, 94K)

Shoo Shoo Stupid Goblin

BU BU BUT HIS HAIRLINE