What makes this fat 5'8 manlet so special?

What makes this fat 5'8 manlet so special?

Attached: 121_Daniel_Cormier_x_Derrick_Lewis.0 (1).jpg (1021x726, 114K)

He isnt 5'8

decades of wrestling

dude is easily 5 11 btw, and it might as well feel like 6'7 with his size

Extreamly low center of gravity, wide frame and tons of experience wrestling.

Anthony Smith said in his last interview that Daniel is 5'8 or 5'9

who fuckin knows, rogan is 5'8 and dc mogs him

isn't rogan 5'6?
Daniel's offical height is 5'11, but that means at least 2 inches less irl

5'10". I've stood right next to him. I like him for the same reason I liked Fedor (5'11"). Fun to see fat manlets dominate the HW division.

mcgregor
>5'9, barefoot
rogan
>wearing lifts

Attached: inpho_01129199.jpg (1200x900, 117K)

He's good at fighting. Pure skills driven by an insatiable hunger for Popeye's chicken

What about based 5'7 comrade

Attached: 4L_2rsf2FyU.jpg (770x433, 67K)

Talent.

loma is great. dc ia heavyweight that's why I put him as an example

Dc works his fucking ass off, but he fucked up his weight cutting for olympics one year almost died and it messed with his metabolism. Also he doesn't watch what he eats at all, but with all the muscle mass he has and decades of wrestling cardio he's far faster and feels stronger than his opponents (jones has a lot of leverage and reach on him). Also he has an astonishing chin. So at HW DC is faster, stronger, better cardio, and better technique than anyone else in that division. Way too much emphasis is put on size when it comes to fighting above 205.

lol

Physical side of things, DC has a granite chin and great cardio. Cognitive side of things, he has a good working memory and quick mental processing speed to fight smart. A lot of light heavyweight/heavyweights in MMA fight dumb and make mistakes in the countless positions in MMA but DC rarely does. Unfortunately for DC, Jon Jones has these things and more.

Imagine if he fought Jones a third time and lost again.

Imagine Jones popping a drug test for the third time

DC is my hero bros

skill

something you lack