Daily reminder 12-15% bf is the most worthwhile bodyfat as a natty and anything less is gymcel cope

Daily reminder 12-15% bf is the most worthwhile bodyfat as a natty and anything less is gymcel cope

Attached: daf3db9de208b56cd588ae1dc47c3b72.jpg (600x614, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weightology.net/the-pitfalls-of-body-fat-measurement-part-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd go a step further and say that anything below 15% as a natty is stupid, you will look worse because of how much muscle you will inevitably lose while cutting that low

then why do you post a guy with 10% bodyfat?

That's right, keep stuffing those burgers in your mouth

Cope

If you stopped stuffing your fat faces you might actually have some nice abs

I'd go as far as to say that anything below 50% is terrible unhealthy

I'm speaking as someone who's been roiding for 3 years and lifting natty for 5 years prior to that. My experience as a natty was that it was just impossible to pack on any decent amount of muscle while being remotely lean.

15-20% is goat and you're all vain fags for wanting anything lower.

I should stop posting during amerifat hours

daily reminder ronaldo is deep in the closet and all of his fans are DYELs

Well you're experience is wrong

then why did he rape all those women? checkmate messifag

Post body twink

This is what Americans actually think. These are the people you share a "fitness" board with.

Attached: 1448835184808.jpg (335x371, 24K)

*your

>anally raped them
O TWAIN

No its not, you just have to eat nutritious foods and drink a shake after every workout. Ive cut bodyfat down 4% in 5weeks while maintaining weight at 180lbs
>t. Natty lifting 7 years

except this looks like shit snd you're coping because you can't just eat an extra apple for some reason

Attached: IMG_20190719_17779.jpg (207x391, 28K)

>living vicariously through penaldo
cringe
almost as bad as the /asp/ie that worships kevin nash

Very cool user!

Attached: tumblr_p3okbkn6Gz1qfvbbio1_400.jpg (400x463, 49K)

>muh muscles
I totally believe you

Is he 10%? My body dysmorphia is really fucking with me

You either didn't know what you were doing or you were too lazy to put the work in. You're wrong, you gave up, and you wanted to use gear for a shortcut

Damn he looks a lot like Ronaldo

>You either didn't know what you were doing or you were too lazy to put the work in
Pretty much 99% of gear users in a nutshell.

Attached: 1456531240012.gif (392x400, 1.33M)

where did you get this picture from?

You won't lose the muscle if you lift heavy and keep your protein up. Also
>cutting that "low"
You assume that everyone needs to "cut" to under 15% to begin with. Not everyone is fat. Some of us stay lean to start with.
I usually hover around 12%. Looks great, fairly easily sustainable. Anything from 10 to low teens is great for a natty so I pretty much agree with OP. Let's put it this way, there's no need to go *above* 15%. 16-17 is "ok" but you're starting to really push your luck. 18-20 is "healthy" still but you won't look good.
Above 20 is bloatloard status.

seething, but most importantly, small

He's not at 10%

i want dat core

It's true though. On steroid forums there's tons of people on gear who look like they don't even lift. if you truly believe that below 15% bodyfat is "extremely lean" then you're a lazy fuck that's one of those type of gear users.

reminder to you that bf% is fucking stupid because someone with 10% bf might not have abs while someone else with 15% might have abs

I extremely highly doubt that someone at 10% bodyfat would not have visible abs.

reminder that being below 15% bf makes you looks better than gymcels despite not lifting
source: me

9-11% bf is ideal for face gains.

well said, my man.

Attached: lightly-muscled-vs-skinny-1.jpg (350x249, 14K)

does anyone know anyhing about those scale you stand on with bare feet onto these metal bits and you hold some metal handles by your sides and it measures your bodyfat and such? i took one and it said i was 16 pecent bodyfat but i think thats a load of horse shit im way fatter than that

Those are inaccurate as fuck, even drinking water can throw it off by 5% or so

Is this actually true?

It's not just about abs, dumbass.
Lower bodyfat will be visible everywhere from your arms to your face.

A lot of it is genetics. A lot of kids I grew up with had a sixpack, I didn't even though we all weighed the same and played the same sports. Some people's abs also just look better than others because insertions and stuff. I have wide hips so I said fuck it and went bear mode, haven't looked back.

Bio-electric scanner. I used to work as a trainer at a gym that had one and we would put clients on them every 6 weeks or so.
I'll say they're somewhat accurate but not nearly perfect, maybe 80% accurate if I had to ballpark it.
It won't throw your bf off by 5% like poster below you said. Now 1 or 2% maybe? Yeah sure. Mind you you're supposed to use the bathroom before you get on, no caffeine or exercise beforehand, not even a shower because it can impede with the electric scanner (insert Layne Norton grocery store pasta here).
The most foolproof method to gauge bodyfat is hydrostatic weighing,but good look finding a place that does that outside of physiology lab.

Agreed, below 15%...pretty far below I lift 4 days a week (getting ready to up it to 5 probably), minimum 2 days of cardio, minimum 2 days of mma training, work minimum 50 hours a week and 2 days playing handball a couple of hours, still slowly putting on mass and being tired isn't an issue. I pass out quick if I stop, but I never feel like I'm slogging through the day.

It's as simple as how large your abdominal muscles are - if you don't work out, 10% won't be enough for visible abs

dat v taper doe

BIA isn’t close to 80% accurate. The best BIA correlates with dexa scans at 90% and that has an error rate of 4-10% assessing individual bodyfat when compared to the standard four compartment model. Normies have no accurate way to measure bodyfat and most methods have a large enough error rate that they are not useful for measuring changes over time. Just use the mirror

fuuuck tahnks bros

im guessing mayb e around like 18-19 now

Read all these and free yourself weightology.net/the-pitfalls-of-body-fat-measurement-part-1/

Wrong. Men overestimate how important muscle mass and underestimate how important leanness is when it comes to attractiveness.

Bf% with ffmi is the best numerical representation