/QTDDTOT/

What happened to Zyzz: The story behind? i cant find the video anywhere anymore besides a dumb Sub espanol verison.

Attached: zyzz.jpg (1078x1078, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdBoybKnzZw
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5828430/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he was just a skinny aussie shitposter that took roids and got shredded and became a sick cunt.
spending most of his time lifting and fucking festival hoes, he met his end in thailand where he suffered a heart attack while in a sauna.

Ofcourse, i've already watched the video but i wanna see it again its inspirational as fuck to me. And it seems like it has been removed from youtube for some reason?

Other than the acne (going on accutane in Sept)

How is my body looking? I'm a relatively new lifter, novice phase 160lb and 5'10

Attached: Snapchat-63323161.jpg (1296x2419, 210K)

I'm like a chubby bearmode. If I just keep lifting and eat a lot of protein will my bodyfat percentage reduce?

Attached: 1553672796262.gif (313x499, 2.93M)

depends what your other macros are looking like, if you're talking about a recomp, id say eat slightly below maintenance and keep protein to 1g/lb of bw and you should be good.

Damn acne. In used to have a lot of it on my chest/shoulders. You look like a new lifter. Be glad you're not fat/skinnyfat as you're in a great place to start from

this is the classic one: youtube.com/watch?v=AdBoybKnzZw

Thanks. Basically a recomp, yea. I literally have to do OMAD with like 1200 cals to have low body fat. It works but too much of a struggle. I'm trying to get to the point where I have so much muscle that my body has to eat the fat to maintain my weight, if that's even a legit strategy.

My diet isnt trash. Lots of protein and fats. But somedays I overdo it with calories. I'm trying to get leaner but I dont want to do the above again. I've been doing diets and workouts for years and the above (pretty severe calorie restriction) is the only thing that got me lean. Is that the only way?

Attached: 1562037691643.jpg (886x1048, 67K)

>can't get past 5x5 lmao10l8
What do

For bench press, I mean

God damn, I meant 1 pl8
Clearly I'm fucking up more than just bench lmao polite sage for three posts

havent watched any zyzz vids in a quite some time but not gonna lie he definitely got me into taking the gym seriously so i have to give him that.
But all that "sick cunt" shit and the way alot of people act like zyzz wannabes is cringe as fuck.

Do /fph/ threads keep getting deleted by jannies? I pretty much exclusively use Jow Forums for those threads as motivation to not break my diet, but they disappear randomly. What gives?

who that

Probably, jannies are a buncha faggitz

A wannabe of anyone is cringey as fuck, but at the same time zyzz had a positive energy that more people need imo

I'm lost right now when it comes to time management. I wake up to go to work for construction at about 6, go and come home around 3-4, sometimes 5. Eat dinner and then almost immediately go to train jiu jitsu, which I get home from at around 9-10. I wash my gi and have to wait around an hour then hang it up at around 11 and go to bed. How am I supposed to go to the gym with this schedule. I'm already not getting enough sleep. Should I just not roll as much? My off days I usually spend with my gf or with my dog, I'm just trying to juggle everything together.

Skinny as a twig and decent body if you’re under 17. Otherwise just eat and lift

Do you need good pushing muscles or pulling muscles in order to wield and swing a greatsword around with ease?

Attached: Dawn_Of_A_New_World_Hendrick_Dragon_Quest_XI.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

Is it possible to gain muscle while losing fat? I know this has been asked a million times, but would something like the screencap where the guy ate 36 egg whites a day actually work? If I keep my calories low enough and my protein high enough, can I gain muscle while losing excess fat?

Attached: gaston.jpg (474x266, 22K)

Should I do wide grip pull ups if I'm shit at regular pullups? I have assistance bands I'd necessary.

Attached: wall.jpg (912x3954, 884K)

From the last thread
>If I only have workout A and B, is it better do AxBxAxB workout every two days or ABxABxx?
It depends, if A and B are full body workouts, then the first one, if A and B are a split like upper/lower and you're not working the same muscles then the second one is fine
>what means when an amino acid has L in front of it?
It's a chemistry thing. All except 1 amino acid can exist in an L form or a D form, which are mirror images of eachother called enantiomers. Humans, and most life on earth can only metabolize the L version of amino acids so the D versions are generally useless

Attached: chirality.jpg (1685x477, 175K)

Just eat in a caloric deficit with proteins and fiber. Lessen carbs and sugar. No bread, rice, pasta and softdrinks. Do lots of cardio. I prefer riding and power walking than running as they are not that taxing to the knees. Goodluck user!

You do jiujitsu for 4-5 hours? That's a big chunk of the day. Unless you are really dedicated to it and love it, I personally would lower it to like 2-3 hours a day.

How do I get this body?

Attached: 8060.jpg (565x659, 32K)

This is my routine, 3 fullbody days per week.
What exercises can I add to strengthen my core, how to add them and progress them? thanks.

Attached: rut.png (1006x1570, 295K)

5'7 manlet, 156 lbs. at 1/2/2.5/3.25 lifting 5 days a week.
If I eat only 1200 calories a day am I seriously going to burn my muscle away, even if I do keep my protein intake high and probably take BCAAs?

Be the physical embodiment of one of the deadly sins.
Also be asian.

When I started doing more bodyweight exercises, (at home so no weights) I was able to do about 10 x10 pushups, situps, and squats. It's been about 2 weeks and I'm struggling to get to even 5 most days. is this just some weird plateau? maybe dietary or sleep related? Should I just cave and drive the hour to the closest gym?

Is just mean the shape and size, not the powers.

You should be adding either volume or weight, if you're losing volume at those numbers then it's probably diet or sleep. Or you're dying.

do basic calisthenics while starving/dehydrate yourself

Is this fucking true?

Attached: Screenshot - 2019-07-20 , 17_39_30.png (603x117, 12K)

I've been getting 8 hours of sleep, maybe I'll have to look closer at my diet, or start tracking calories.

Not at all.

>start tracking calories.
You weren't already? Make sure you're getting your 0.8g/lb or more of protein, too.

its not wasted, it's used for energy instead.

It's approximately 30, but depends on your weight, according to some studies

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5828430/

you should still eat 1g/lb just to be safe

Just focus on your daily protein, meal timing within a single day is a meme.

Attached: B7AD65A1-60F5-4FFB-9FF5-49623CECA26D.gif (275x428, 944K)

Yes, just cut carbs to sub 30g per day.

Attached: 4.jpg (610x610, 117K)

Attached: 2590EDF2-686B-437D-83EF-EA8D3D793603.gif (280x224, 1.62M)

It's a shame he didnt really get to live to see what his legacy did to a lot of people. A lot of sad kunts actually got into the gym and became CHADS thanks to him.

But his brother (chestbrah) also said that at one point he had to hide because people would stop him constantly in the street when he got "famous" and he didnt really like that part

What do you guys think is the ideal height difference between a man and his woman ?
I'm 174 cm and I like women below 160.

Attached: thinking.png (614x614, 31K)

>174cm

Attached: ann.png (222x205, 114K)

when you lift really hard does someone else see flying sparks in their vision

i'm not sure if that's healthy

The PT I met with said to aim for 4x13-15 for bench press and squats. From what little I know that seems like a lot. Is it a lot?

>0.8g/lb
Based and sciencepilled
Gymcells will seethe at this.

Also, is Jow Forums under some kind of take over attempt in an effort before the 2020 elecions?

Mods deleted a thread where anons were discussig the issues with race-mixing in orderly and even polite manner and it suddenly vanished. I'm a brown mixed race dude myself but these faggots censoring this type of shit enrages me.

The change on this board's whole mood in the past few months has been ridiculous. I hope 8ch's Jow Forums wasn't as dead, but for now I'm stuck with you cunts.

I theorize that because I think these fags have given up on Jow Forums but not on this site entirely. Can any people native to other boards report anything similar?

It's not really that far off from 1g/lb, the diminishing returns just dont make the extra effort worth it.

It's accounting for drive time, the school is far away. There are other jiu jitsu places but this one is a legit gracie combatives school, and I like the way they teach, mixing up wrestling, striking, etc in their classes.

doesn't that make it true then?
I have enough energy from carbs, I want my protein towards building muscles.

Attached: 1531125934407s.jpg (125x98, 3K)

I do bjj and lift too. I cut back on bjj to twice a week and gym 4x a week. I also take naps on my lunch. I can’t do more with a full time job. I have but my body shuts down

Anyone think he faked his death still?

There was a photo of a girl at Miami beach that took a creep shot of some muscled up dude at the beach, bloke had the same back tatt.

I want to believe his still out there watching over us.

Why are brosplits bad exactly? No one here actually does them it seems but how is it not good to work out nearly every day?

0.8g/lb is the best for most people
you could try doing less volume in the gym
they're a meme, do PPL or U/L or full body

i got the same thing happening when i shit with too much powa

All about goals man. I’ve been doing bjj for a while but just started weights a few months ago. I want to become aesthetic. I’ve found bjj really doesn’t give you a muscular look

They only work if you have good genetics.

oh ok. With lifting and combat sports it's all about balance. If your goals are aesthetics then go ahead and focus on that while maintaining BJJ performance.

okay this is an autism question, but im lean bulking and it's my rest day, and I just had my last meal and about 10 minutes later I forgot to do my ab wheels today, so I did 3 sets.

I'm not eating anything else, so will this affect my workout tomorrow morning which is fasted?

Pleb here with a question about DNP.

I want to take DNP to drop some fat but I don't do any roids. I've not seen anyone on DNP specifically state that they do not use roids in addition to DNP. Will I be wasting time if I choose to do DNP without getting on something else as well?

Likely not.
>takes DNP
>dies

>dies

I'm sure sweating to death won't be that bad

you’ll probably lose muscle mass if you don’t take anything else, either directly from dnp or from inadequate workouts as a result of dnp

Attached: 534461656.jpg (529x659, 42K)

Should I do anything to eyebrows? I’m told mine have a nice shape but they’re just outgrown and bushy. I just worry it’ll look super faggy or weird on me if I get them cleaned up

Am 6'0. Was 160 lbs before lifting, and after 11 months of working out about 4 days a week. Im now only about 167 lbs heavier. My biceps are like an inch bigger. I went from doing 1 plate bench 3 reps to about 8 reps.

Why am I not progressing at all? I'm barely making any progress and I don't know what I am missing. I go hard af on my sets. I did SS for the first 3 months and PPL to this day. I get 8 hours of sleep a night and I eat until I am full.

My normal resting heart rate is 55 bpm. I'm sitting at my computer in an air conditioned house with a steady 120bpm. Wtf is happening to me?

Attached: image0.jpg (1200x794, 155K)

>Im now only about 167 lbs heavier
shit nigga that's 15 lb a month

how do I end a relationship that I am unhappy with? There are no cataclysmic events, no cheating, just me being unhappy and not feeling like continuing. Relationship is 2 years long (I am 20) and it's my first serious one. Literally can't find strength just to end it all

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

Just do it dude. You owe no one anything. If there’s no bad blood between you guys talk to her like an adult and explain you’re just not happy and you understand this could be difficult for her but that you need to do what’s best for you. She’ll most likely not wanna listen or understand and will act like you’re just selfish. If she does tell her it would be selfish of both of you for you to stay in a relationship you’re not happy with. Selfish of yourself because you wouldn’t be giving her the 100% like someone who actually wants to date her and selfish of her because you just opened up to her about something serious while clearly having her best interests in mind and she just wanted you to not dump her for her own temporary happiness.

Or you know, just dump her and fuck another bitch the same week and move on

>this nigga went from 160 to 327
that's some godlike bloatmogging

thanks user, I really appreciate the answer. It's really difficult because an early relationship molded me as a person in a good way, but last several months it became a burden

I just got stabbed. How long till i can work out? It's not too deep.
It’s in my glute. Can I just do upper body/core or is exercise in general a bad idea? It doesnt hurt its just numb and its been a couple of hours.

I hate eggs. I’m supposed to eat 7 egg whites for 28g of protein for my cut. Can I replace eggs with something else? More meat or 1 scoop of whey?

You'd best consult your doctor, this isn't advice that Jow Forums is cut out for.
Also,
>story

Get egg whites in the carton and just mix them into your shakes and smoothies, you can't taste them.

What are the best row variations? I'm talking staples. I hate DB row but will do it if it's far better than the others.

Not much of a story, I was selling drugs and got fucked over. I'm asking cause someone here might have experience with wounds and exercise.

would it be better to do
>day 1
>chin ups
>sqauts
>lunges
>day 2
>push ups
>planks
>wide grip pull ups

or
>day 1
>chin ups
>wide grip pulls up
>sqauts
>lunges
>day 2
>push ups
>planks

Or lastly a 3 day routine
>day 1
>chin ups
>wide grip pull ups
>day 2
>sqauts
>lunges
>day 3
>push ups
>planks

I'm working out in my apartment and only have a pull up bar.

This is working out every day too btw. so it would just cycle every 2-3 days.

Yeah, I'm thinking it's in response to Jow Forums and the 2016 election. There's a growing populist sentiment in the US and Europe, and they just can't allow people on social media to discuss these opinions freely.
>I hope 8ch's Jow Forums wasn't as dead
Same bro, same. That site is a whole lot less subverted than this one

Fair enough, I understand. Just be cautious, you'd hate to fuck yourself over by taking some retard user's advice

Wouldn't that be the best story ever?

Attached: 1563613288721.png (2160x1080, 1.04M)

Yeah I'm gonna trust common sense and pain more than user's posts, but I wonder if, say, doing push ups delivers blood to the tricep so it hinders healing, it improves blood flow so it help or whatever the fuck. Someone here might know.

Get a second gi. One to use, one to dry.

Zyzz was a gear head whose heart exploded at the age of 20 due to a combination of hardcore steroid usage, hard drugs, and nonstop degenerate partying. However he was a funny internet weirdo who inspired people to start lifting, so he wasn't all bad.

I'm 21 y/o, 170cm, 70kg. I'm thinking about doing a sarm cycle (LGD 4033 + S23) 6weeks + Pct of 2weeks novadex.
Is this a good idea?
Don't want to /fraud/ until i'm 25 at the very least. Any inputs are appreciated.

Attached: back-squat-form-tips.jpg (620x620, 55K)

alexis ren

Do I have to to be standing to do jelqs?

Stop drinking milk bruh.
I know it’s delicious gains water and you can drink a gallon of it a day because you’re the white master race but it’s giving you acne.

Attached: 743BD3F8-B1AE-4A6C-BE34-927B3113CC89.jpg (750x1334, 80K)

I want to start lifting so I can be somewhat ready for the airforce bmt with SS or what not but I can't trust myself not injuring myself with the free weights since I'm weak af and I hear machines are even worst. Is there any alternatives?

I have been doing 531 BBB with FSL weights, but I've had to break up sets sometimes during assistance work on the heavier weeks. Should I retest/adjust my TM or keep going?

not him but i cut out milk for two months with no change
back on the gains water now with no change

You guys keep saying this like it's the 100% answer yet it's almost never what causes moderate to severe acne. Even minor acne can be from anything. It's just retarded keep spouting that shit, it's completely made up.

I get my eyebrows done every 2 or 3 months. I would do it monthly if I could afford to.

You really don't realize until you have yours cleaned up how important they are to your look. They frame your face and will make you feel great to have cleaned up.

But if you go to a place to get them done, don't be so insecure about it. Be confident about the fact that you're willing to defy gender expectations and the brown girls will mire.

>I eat until I am full
eat more
you should be getting a minimum of 3k cals a day but at 6'0 I'd push for 3.5k even

Wielding a sword requires you to wield a sword, increase the weight of the sword and increase the frequency range of motion for each swing.

Yes. Wide grip pull-ups will have more carry-over to regular pull-ups than the inverse. If you are using assistance bands take advantage of the negative portion to get better.

Pick 2-4 lower ab exercised from google and do them at the end of each workout you have?

Those rep ranges are too high to build muscle optimally. Increase the weight for bench and rep 4x8-10, for squats do the same or increase the sets and poundage while dropping the reps 5x5, etc.

No. Go hard or go home.

Calisthenics.

Retest.

Attached: 1482655601177.gif (472x273, 304K)

Haven't browsed fit in a month or so. Where are all the /sig/ and motivation threads? I really like them.