I NEED HELP PLS

Going to purchase a year subscription to a local gym in 2 months.
I know absolutely nothing about lifting. I would love to hear any tips from you guys. Help a brah out.
Info:
>6 ft.
>Mesomorph

I will lift religiously for a year my body goal is pic related. Obviously I'm not delusional and I know that it can't be reached in one year but that's what I'm aiming for. Lean muscles.
Every tip appreciated
>Diet
>Program
>General knowledge

Thank you and for your time.

Attached: main-qimg-a2af8fb3c120c7ac65bd6f2e3503e343.jpg (602x537, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rippeder.com/content/reg-parks-original-strength-bulk-routine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Mesomorph

Doesn't exist.

Read
The

Read the sticky.

Also, Doubt you can reach that body in a year at 6 foot. That looks like a 2-3 year work physique, maybe with low does of steroids aswell.

Don't lift for other physiques, it never ends well

I'm reading it now.
I'm also looking for tips from "veterans" that cannot be found in the sticky. As in this place everything gets discussed on a daily basis I would love to hear other tips.

Of course as I said I'm no delusional faggot. I know that the goal I posted is not reachable in a year but it's the end goal and I want to start working from the beginning to reach it.

Can you please elaborate?

How should I lift if I am shaped like a rectangle which is fat in the ass?

What stops you from going right now ?

>Mesomorph
>Lean muscle
>That body goal
Read the sticky first, before you do anything
Don't sign up at the gym before doing at least one free workout there to make sure everything is fine.
Choose a beginner routine (recommend starting strength) and stick to it until you stall on all your lifts.

basically what everyone else has said, when you're new you should stick to a routine, starting strength is good because it helps you learn the compound lifts which are really good for building size as a natty. compound lifts are the bread and butter of natty lifting. with programs you learn about how long to rest, how to structure the week and how to make progress. after a while it all becomes second nature and you can basically wing it and do whatever you feel like while still making gains.
also of course get lots of sleep each night and eat above your TDEE

You should stop lifting your fork to your mouth so much

I thought about including when I was making the OP post but it is a pretty legitimate question
>What stops you?
Money. I'm 19.
>Then work.
Sent my CV to every fucking business in my city. No one ever called me back.
>Why? Are you so useless?
Basically I'm still in high school and in my country without a "high school degree" you won't find any job apart from "negro labour tier" ones. And you know, I'm not interested in doing that type of work especially because you can't include it in a future CV, like I can't write on my CV that I picked up tomatoes for 3 months.
>How are you so sure that you gon start then?
I'm a music producer. Hip hop oriented. I sell beats, made pretty good bank the last 6 months but I invested it on gear, a high end laptop and a shit ton of books (brain gains are cheaper lmaooo). I'm completely and utterly broke now but I'm pretty confident in my "business" I should have the money to buy a year long membership at the gym in 2 months, 3 at worse.

Is it impossible for me to reach that body goal?
And yeah I'm reading it now
Thanks a lot for the tip bro. How do I recognize when I can start to actually build my body?

I hear what you're saying about work, but anything that makes you look industrious is going to make your resume look better. Go pick tomatoes for a few months, and then you can say you weren't idle. Gaps in a resume are always worse than crappy jobs. I wouldn't want to do that job either but it's the concept that matters
Good luck in any case

you start to build your body from the moment you start lifting weights, not sure what you mean by that question. the two most important things for results is intensity and consistency, as long as you have these you will build muscle on any program.
as for your other question, it's entirely possible for you to build as much muscle as the guy in the OP pic has (in 3 years if you're an untrained skelly), but whether or not you'll look similar depends on your genetics and body fat percentage.

I want to pin him down, choke him, and ride his hard cock while my hand is around his neck

no homo

Why in 2 months? Do it tomorrow. Read the sticky

rippeder.com/content/reg-parks-original-strength-bulk-routine

Can't go wrong with the classics

Alternatively:

Workout A:

Back Squats 5x5
Chin-Ups or Pull-Ups 5x5
Dips or Bench Press 5x5
Barbell Curls 2x10
Wrist Work 2x10
Calves 2x15-20

Workout B:

Front Squats 5x5
Rows 5x5
Standing Press 5x5
Deadlifts 3x5 (2 warm-up sets and 1 �stabilizer set�)
Wrist Work 2x10
Calves 2x15-20

Training Schedule:
Week 1: A, B, A
Week 2: B, A, B
Week 3: A, B, A and so forth.

Holy shit can one be such a faggot?
Look at this you noodlearmed fat boy
That’s how a man looks like now get a job you pussy whipped waste of fat and get muscleup

Attached: 4F09F576-76B8-4E11-A55A-6F0A470257D4.jpg (750x855, 992K)

Ok cuck

Thanks a lot bro super fucking appreciated
Thanks bro I'll need it!

Thanks a lot bro.
Again, I'm not delusional I know I'll not reach that goal.

>Can you please elaborate?

People that think everyone's different amount of hormones and nutrient intake/processing have no impact on how a body develops believe that there is no such thing as a predetermined body "type" like meso/endomorp.

For example, just because I sit in a cubicle all day and eat a shit diet and haven't worked out in a decade but did my buddy's (avid gym goer, sticks to a crazy diet, etc) max bench for reps when he took me as a guest doesn't mean I'm an mesomorph.

You aint doing shit faggot.

Start in 2 months? You have already failed. Unless you are truly committed in which case, you would start now.

Gallon of milk a day and SS

I already explained why I can't now.
And the gym is new in town and opens exactly in September.

Are you sure about what are you saying.
It's obvious that there are different body types. I'm strictly talking about bone structure and muscle genetics.
Am I dumb? I would love to know more about your thesis

Starting Strength until you plateau, then switch to a bodybuilding program. Download a macro counting app for your diet. There, I just gave you 90% of fitness knowledge.

I was in a similar situation as , wasted a bunch of time though as the gym opened later than they had announced. Anyways, since opening I have been going consistently for 16 months now, so its not like that attitude always leads to giving up.
In retrospect I should have gotten some 10x passes or some shit to another gym and started working out there, or started with a bodyweight routine, so that’s what I would recommend OP do. If you have the will now don’t waste your time