How much does frame matter in strength training...

how much does frame matter in strength training? Are there any studies that show people with bigger frames lift heavier/easier?

Attached: sayuribussy.png (447x547, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

advocate.com/crime/2018/4/06/five-sentenced-killing-brazilian-transgender-woman
strongerbyscience.com/your-drug-free-muscle-and-strength-potential-part-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off tranny

i'd probably fuck that guy desu

if one sturggles and feels it has to do with body frame it really is just improper form.

>Are there any studies that show people with bigger frames lift heavier/easier?
Yes but mostly this

nigger tranny

why so rude??

Attached: 1548868246603.png (738x669, 186K)

Me too user. I think if we fuck eachother, does that mean we're technically fucking that guy? Perhaps we can continue this conversation in a more private and intimate location?

post the wheelbarrow webm
advocate.com/crime/2018/4/06/five-sentenced-killing-brazilian-transgender-woman

Attached: extra-large_030817062939.jpg (647x404, 31K)

Pls no

it can obviously help in some lifts, like having a wide frame and thick bone structure and shit can make your stability on OHP much better naturally
but in 80+% when people are weaker than they think they should be, it's either this:
or they don't eat enough

Please yes, I want to see this underage faggot get brutally murdered by based HueHues

It pains me that he can't be mine

It's not the same faggot fortunately.

this must be wrong, those men beating on that "woman" aren't white, therefore they couldn't have truly been the attackers
they must find the white perpetrators that orchestrated the whole thing and lock them up

What do you mean by bigger frame?

You people are too based for this board

Feels Goodman

Attached: E22A4B28-5587-4F9C-99C8-6002853E564B.jpg (1685x2048, 538K)

Bone mass is a great predictor of how much muscle mass you can put on, much more accurate than FFMI. Maximum naturally is 5:1 muscle to bone mass for most men, with outliers up to 5.5:1. Maximum for most women is 4.1:1.
Therefore if you have two guys at the same height, the one with the bigger frame will be able to pack on more muscle and will therefore likely be stronger, all other factors like muscle attachment points etc being the same.
strongerbyscience.com/your-drug-free-muscle-and-strength-potential-part-1/

Attached: E4333738-9BF2-400F-9034-99C9744EA490.jpg (1080x1350, 164K)

Wait, is that that boy I want to fuck, despite being 100% straight?

This but unironically. Fuck mayos.

user, that’s gay. Repent

Attached: EEAFE69C-6B55-4961-8D81-49E36CAFFD9F.jpg (960x1280, 101K)

It's just angles and camera quality. If you saw him in person you'd change your mind.

wrong

Attached: sayurisattar342.png (644x672, 943K)

Actually yes frame and structural proportions can affect how your body performs

Hit him up on instagram and fly to Brazil to fuck him then. In person you'll see he's very obviously a man and how easily fooled by pictures you are.

He'll probably look like a Grind twink in real life even if he doesn't pass for a girl

still worth banging

Absolutely based

Attached: 1562896982661.jpg (738x720, 75K)

if you didn't know about incel shit before it got popular on leddit after the arab canadian incel ran people over or whatever im sorry but you gotta leave sweaty. four chins was making fun of incel culture long before doing so became fashionable with leftoid social media addicts

We get it user you're gay