Is ensure enough

Alright old thread is dying. Here’s a recap

>In the hospital with heart rate in low 30s from malnutrition
>male, 5’10, 155lbs 24% bodyfat
>only consuming 3 of pic related a day
>Will be in here for 10 days or more doing this

What are my odds of making it through the next 10 days? Am I being given enough nutrients to survive?

Attached: 58344917-DBEE-4B25-ABD0-48B8B1D2B208.jpg (1300x1300, 162K)

Old thread

Pics

Attached: AE0BE872-7D6B-4C59-A738-7BB8E39472C9.jpg (3264x3264, 1.39M)

24%? or did you mean 42%

24%

Attached: 82419AA3-7452-4381-B063-BD12B9FEE642.jpg (3264x3264, 1.27M)

What have you done to yourself?

Holy shit. What happened?

Used to be 330 pounds. Dropped to 155.still at absurd bodyfat tho

user you should probably eat regular food. You've lost enough weight. 155 at your height is within the normal range and you look very slim besides all the loose skin, which losing more weight probably won't help with. I'd recommend returning to a normal diet and maybe looking into surgery to remove the loose skin, and of course lifting

I DRINK A

In the last thread another loose skin bro posted how he looked a million times better at like 6” 143. I still have high bodyfat so I’m going to consume the daily 1050 calories

did you even workout? that amount of fat and skin is not normal desu.

Not regularly no. I can’t really start now either because I’m in the hospital

LIFT
WEIGHTS

See

Sorry

See

Then ask your doctor, get on a high-protein 2000 kcal diet and when you get out, get lifting and fill in the skin with something to be proud of.

Attached: 1560653148022.jpg (1812x1018, 394K)

>is ensure enough?
ensure is!

I’d honestly rather drop to below 20% bodyfat before then

Your body-WEIGHT is too low for a male of almost any height. You have almost no muscle at all, which is dangerous in and of itself. When you pack on the muscles, your bodyfat % will naturally decrease because muscle weighs much more than fat.

Did you account for all the useless skin? It legit looks like you could lose a few kilograms worth of skin with surgery.

I’ll get a comp test after surgery (Which can only happen after recovery so it will be a couple months of doing this 3 cups of ensure) then figure out my goals from there

Ensure is not a meal. I use a protein shake to control my appetite, not fulfill it.

Attached: you're a fucking peasant.jpg (815x569, 247K)

Will check back when they return my phone.

See you Jow Forums, words of encouragement will be appreciated when I come back

Frankly I think your doctors think you starved yourself and want to reintroduce food to you because they think you're retarded and wont eat by yourself.
Instead you're close to underweight and really just need to eat maintaince and exercise and pray nothing fucks your heart while you're doing that.

You might be delusional. Being 6' and 140 is NOT good and your rhetoric sounds like someone with an ED (I know, I had one for a while)
Pic related was me at around those numbers. Very underweight, not strong in the slightest and definitely not looking good
You should try to hang around your current weight and focus on gaining muscle mass. Your bf% will lower on its own. Also Ensure is not a meal replacement. Even with a multivitamin your diet lacks key nutrients and you should try to move towards a normal solid food diet

Attached: 1123130013f.jpg (1536x2048, 850K)

this.

Jsyk, your doctors and nurses are annoyed with you. I know I would if you were my patient. Nurses can't stand delusional patients (yeah we get you're sick) but we are putting an effort in to make you better and you won't accept and help us do it. Basically, you're wasting our time by occupying a badly needed bed. Follow the rules, conform, get better, if not, leave AMA and off yourself. Just do it off hospital property, we don't need anymore paperwork

Attached: 6398221B-D676-4068-AF55-77795777C12B.jpg (960x960, 63K)

Thought they took your phone?

breh, there's no way in hell you're 24% bf. it's all skin. eat proper food and workout out after you leave the hospital.

So instead of lifting while losing fat, you did what most obese people do is starve yourself and now youre a skinny dude with loose skin. You need to build muscle, lift heavy 5 days a week every week. My friend has some loose skin but he filled out nicely

NO YOU DUMB CUNT IT ISN'T ENOUGH. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT YOU DUMB BITCH.
NO IT'S NOT. HOW DID YOU CALCULATE IT? IF YOUR BMI IS UNDER 25 YOU ARE AT A HEALTHY WEIGHT AND SHOULD NOT DIET. THAT'S A FACT.

HOW THE FUCK ARE THE NURSES AT THE HOSPITAL EVEN LETTING YOU NOT EAT ANY FOOD AT ALL? HOSPITALS FORCE ALL ANOREXIC PATIENTS TO FOLLOW A STRICT MEAL PLAN, WHICH YOU ALSO SHOULD BE ON.
AND FUCKING STOP IGNORING ALL OF THE POINTS I MAKE AND QUESTIONS I ASK THAT YOU DON'T LIKE.

RESPOND TO THIS OP:

>It’s not about sex. I literally haven’t had a sexual thought in years.

>THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT? YOUR CHEST SKIN ISN'T VISIBLE WHEN YOU WEAR CLOTHES AND NOONE WILL EVER SEE YOU NAKED IF YOU DONT HAVE SEX.

WHY DO YOU ONLY ANSWER TO BAIT AND STUFF YOU CAN TWIST TO FIT YOUR FUCKED UP VIEWS ABOUT YOUR BODY? WHY DO YOU IGNORE THE HARD HITTING QUESTIONS? YOU DON'T WANT HELP.