Can you sit down on your ass and get back up without using your hands, shins, or knees...

can you sit down on your ass and get back up without using your hands, shins, or knees? If you can what's your height/weight?

Attached: aiportraits_1563632657.jpg (512x512, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PSROJpBIZ4w
youtube.com/watch?v=n_0MuVsyHfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cSzKx-pmues
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just did this using only my left leg since I've hurt my right knee recently. 6'2 165. If you can't do it there's something extremely wrong with you

I can pistol squat myself up without hands. I can forward and backwards cartwheel from sitting to standing. I can kip-up.

Yep, you are fat as fuck

Just tried it, sat down by squatting low and then dropping the last few cm on my ass, hurt a bit but was ok. Stood up by sitting with my legs crossed and then pushing down through the feet, basically like squatting up with my legs still crossed, was easier than I thought.
5’11 175lbs

No, absolutely not. Impossible. I don't even understand your question honestly.
6 ft 280lbs

so you used your knees?

No, my knees didn’t touch the ground

5'10 140. Have ranged from 130 to 165 and I don't ever being unable to do this.

no
18cm

yes 22cm

Bloody manlets

All I managed to do is to get the worst ab cramp ever so no.
6'2" out of which 44 inches is legs / 215lbs

I'm 5'9" and weight 145 and I can't do this

Can do it.
5'11" 180 lbs

Even my non lifting brother can do this.

If I roll on my back and then jump on my feet, would that be cheating?
I did two attempts and I'm close, close to falling back and breaking my neck too though.

Even crosslegged you can push with the side of your feet to get them in a normal position.

This excersisr is mostly technique

He means if you can sit down on the floor, and stand up without assisting yourself using your hands, your knees or shins. Eg squat -> sit - squat -> stand. This requires a bit of mobility and minimal Strength

5'10" 175lbs

No, this is a greater display of athletecism than most Jow Forumsizens can achieve.

6’. 194lb

Yea...
Do you have noodle legs or something?

This guy gets it

5'11" 130 lbs. I can do it easily but it makes me hungry.

tf how would this even be possible

Yes
5'10 165 lbs

I'll try it in the gym tomorrow with some mats so I wan't destroy my appartment.
I feel like for someone with my proportions it would be easier, next level would be gettiing up like Clarence here.

Attached: clarence fail.webm (854x480, 630K)

Just tried it and yeah, I can. 5'10/175lbs.

yes I can
>6'3
>170

Clarence's kip-up is beautiful.

Yes. If I sit cross legged I can use the momentum from rocking forwards to do a kind of pistol squat.

5'9" 180lbs fatass.

How is this supposed to be hard to do?
Yes, 5'10 115lbs

>5'10 115lbs
THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

>without hands, knees or shins

oh so that's what OP meant, lmao

I get where you got this test from but he didn't even said anything about using the shins and knees
>7:30
youtube.com/watch?v=PSROJpBIZ4w

Sit with your legs crossed, feet on the ground, knees off the ground. Roll forwards so your weight is on the outer edge of your feet, nothing else touching the ground. Push yourself upwards from there

youtube.com/watch?v=n_0MuVsyHfQ

Yes. On one leg. 180cm/75kg

I did this, does that count?

Attached: process.jpg (978x253, 46K)

nope, can't do that

ok, just did it again with this method, how about it?

Attached: process2.jpg (1222x253, 56K)

>6ft2 at 165
>saying something is wrong with others

Rattle rattle skeletor

already tried that, can't bring my feet in close enough

btw I meant that *I* couldn't do it

Yeah he must have meant not having those bodyparts touch the ground, otherwise it would be pretty impossible. Keeping your legs perfectly straight would make the only option , except you couldn’t even get good momentum with your legs, so it wouldn’t work
That’s what I did as well

180cm
80kg
yep, with ease.

5'11" 240

Yes it's easy

youtube.com/watch?v=cSzKx-pmues

like this?

My flexibility is shit so I bumped down and getting up was painful as fuck but I managed

181 cm 83 kg

So you just roll on the ground until the feet are right under you?

wtf are you literally retarded and I should refrain from making fun of you or what?

No shit man. I can read.

6'3 225, very easy

OP here this is what I was talking about

i did it so i sit down and i rocked backward step one and then step two rock forward until momentum and you end up in deep squat cradle position and then just stand its easy pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-124530_ibisPaint X.jpg (1080x347, 94K)

1.77m and 74kg

Idk why but this made me laugh

I brought my feet close to my ass, but wide apart, and then stood.

5'11" 165 lbs.

5'11 145 can do it easily. What's hard about it? I'm weak as fuck, not skinnyfat but not ripped in any sense. Just put your arms in front of you and rock yourself forward

Attached: 1559193069317.gif (430x408, 908K)

I got why I can't do this, it must be my damned knocked knees

You have to straighten your knee to get up and stand. I can`t levitate if that is the question.

Yes, used momentum (use your hips to come back then foward)