Yall need to understand this

Yall need to understand this

Attached: qxewh9rodeu21.png (736x688, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uvDNS3Vx27Q
youtube.com/watch?v=MSq54f2JT_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a womans opinion

>im fat and disgusting with low standards so you should all be fat and disgusting with low standards too

>No mention of penis size
It was implied right bros?

Attached: 1563344870725.png (175x187, 30K)

>hollow virtue signaling
what was that somebody said yesterday?
don't trust in what a woman says, trust is what she does

>6'2"
>visible abs
I guess I've been doing this wrong all along

>No mention of hair, penis and a very general view of height
>Its ok to be disgusting in areas that you can change but if you have a small penis, balding to not 5"10-6"+ you deserve shame
I will never understand this twitter mentality, celebrating fat cunts who refuse to put down the fork and if you criticise you are a small dick manlet

Disgusting feminist propaganda that aims to normalize beta behaviors and physiques in men.
If this post isn't ironic as a post of this type should be, then fuck you.
But i assume it's ironic so here's an otter for you

Attached: FB_IMG_1563467726208.jpg (1080x1350, 88K)

>y’all
Opinion discarded, roastie.

not Jow Forums related, posting social media screencaps is 200% reddit

reminder to season all fields appropriately

shutup hore

Because vanity is such a manly trait...

Is she dating a fat, short, balding, pizza faced manlet?

No?

Hmmmmm

>oh don't worry user you don't need to study you are smart as you are
>oh don't worry user you don't need to get rich you are rich as you are
>oh don't worry user you don't need to improve your social skills you are likable as you are

CAN'T A MAN JUST HAVE INTERESTS AND PURSUE HIS LIFE GOALS WITHOUT EVERYONE ASSUMING IT'S ALL ABOUT INSECURITY OR PUSSY FOR ONCE?

>you don't have to be 6'2"
she is right the manlet cutoff is 6'4" in 2019

Attached: p1xhjl7m8tt01.jpg (540x404, 23K)

Wait 24 hours then ask her who she thinks the hottest male celebrity is. I can guarantee you it isn't fucking Danny DeVito.

Once again proving that what a woman says and what she does are completely different things.

> y’all
> twitter platitudes
Opinion immediately discarded.
Also, how is fat and acne — and being a lowly manlet — one and the same?

>he still thinks the manlet cutoff is 6'4''
2019 is halfway over man, we already moved to 6'5''

>he's not atleast 6'6
sorry buddy but you are going to the pit

She's right, you know.

Attached: file.jpg (974x1300, 134K)

>a date? With me? Sorry, you're just not my type teehee. Don't worry, you're handsome in your own way, you'll find someone

it's just her virtue signalling, it has nothing to do with her preferences. but it looks like you guys all know that already so I'm gonna fuck off out of the thread.

Glad to see there aren't any retards here so easily swayed by a woman's empty Twitter virtue signaling. Keep improving my brothers.

>women in charge of saying what they actually mean

lol

Attached: women emotion.jpg (960x648, 76K)

>6'5", ripped and have a 6 pack
>started lifting 10 years ago as a teen to get a gf
>still a KHHV
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This desu

Speaking as a man with stretch marks, flabby man tits and loose skin, I can assure you that there is absolutely nothing more fucking repulsive in this universe than a man with stretch marks, flabby man tits and loose skin. Every woman will recoil away from you within one second of seeing you shirtless. This tweet is fake positive bullshit and defies basic biology. WOMEN THINK MEN WITHOUT TIGHT SKIN ARE DISGUSTING.

>we need to have an honest discussion about race in this country
>but dont bring up any bad stuff we just want to tell you about things you need to do for us now

>accidentally my bf is 6'5'' and has a chiseled jaw teehe what an accident short bald guys are hot though!!!

i'm honestly uplifted by the replies in this thread

Jow Forums hasn't been this woke in months, it's refreshing not everyone's retarded nowadays

In a way she's right
Yet, she's still going to fuck the 6'2" ripped Chad

Based

Attached: dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUzGCg.jpg (960x540, 293K)

>hating on an obviously superior linguistic construction
Utterly bluepilled. Bet you degenerates use "y'uns"

She is literally only saying that because her snoy boyfriend is super insecure LMAO

It sounds dumb when someone says “y’all”. Be quiet, roastie.

The only time those opinions hold any water is when the girl actually fucks a guy like that like pic related, and she does it because she's got severe brain damage and a terminal illness

Attached: DXUX9zlUMAA4-Y1.jpg (900x1200, 169K)

Virtue signaling, the cope.
Guarantee she publically says these things but lusts after chad, so then when women/men confront her for being shallow, she can point to this tweet and say “nuh-uh!”

Their relationship gives me hope that one day I too will get a tall gf

Attached: Pat redbull.jpg (900x1200, 266K)

Manlet cutoff is Goliath Height at 9'9". Anytbing less is obvious manlet territory. If you don't have a pituitary disorder are you even a real man?
My dick (Male) is longer than yours, fucko

with those kinda stats you must either be troll levels of ugly or autism incarnate. Have you even tried?

This is a shit test. If you agree with her, no woman will ever sleep with you

same logic fat fucks use as well as feminists and sjws, fuck off.

im redpilled on looks and rank at about 6/10, looking similar as e.g. Francisco lachowski on my good days and bloated on my bad days. I take care of myself though, dress well etc.
I'm really introverted/shy/autistic
>Have you even tried
I've never approached a woman, no. Then again I should have been approached if I was actually good looking - I'm usually getting plenty of attention when I step into a room (bc I'm actually swole unlike 99.9% of guys my height) but I've never been actually approached (not counting in "IOIs" that are just them looking at me etc., I get these on a daily basis but that's probably just overthinking and they don't mean it that way)

their whole relationship is a comedy of errors
youtube.com/watch?v=uvDNS3Vx27Q

I do sometimes wonder if maybe my perceptions of what women genuinely find attractive are off. I find everything attractive in women from rail-thin to decently chunky. There's really no body type on a woman that I like most and I can like anything on that range just as much as anywhere else depending on the girl

In my mind though, a guy's attractiveness in a woman's eyes is a directly proportion to how much like the stereotypical romance novel cover body he's got.

I wonder if that's really true, or do women in reality actually see men a lot like I see women?

>not 'yinz'
ngmi

>Y'all

Attached: pepe_cringe.jpg (269x187, 7K)

>its ok if u dont have all these fancy things
>i wont have sex with u tho lol :^)

there was a paper I read about this, it basically said that despite common stereotypes men don't really have a "type" whereas women really have very strong preferences for things like height, status, build, etc

She is ugly as sin and looks like trash

hi liam

You got that link bro?

>Some screenshot of a nobody snapchat filter avi chick giving a boringly safe enough for a G-rated movie PSA a year ago
y OP?

nah and to be honest I dont care enough to go look it up, it exists though if you want to try and find it to see what you think

Amen

Yeah but I am 6'2" and have a six-pack, so yall discriminating against me.

Though acne is still something to overcome.

Bullshit, we need the contrast with ugly people to know if someone is handsome.

But none of those, when looked into more deeply, are valid complaints lol. And it’s not even held by all white makes, just the more insecure fragile ones who are too big of losers so their identity as white is more important than their own individuality.

NEVER IMPROVE

Nah, Chad can do better.

Attached: steiner.gif (300x170, 1.47M)

This is fucking bullshit and she is trying to get attention from ugly dudes. Women care so much about looks.

*if you're rich af

>I've never approached a woman, no. Then again I should have been approached if I was actually good looking
That's not how it works, fren. Vast, vast majority of women never risk rejection, because they know men will take that risk and approach them.

Attached: taxes.jpg (744x1024, 148K)

Is she having sex with those men?
Of course not and that’s all you need to know

based and truthpilled

>obese beta male, only value, provider role
>post wall woman that looks dead on 30, and has the baby rabbies look in her eyes(desperate to pop out children under the terms of financial security).

These couplings are actually common in the 30-40 yr range... If you want to fuck lots of women, young attractive women, you certainly should not be looking like pic(). That's the polar opposite of what you should be doing if you want to rail lots of attractive women.

In terms of young attractive women the curve for guys they fuck are (a) in shape, muscular (b) socially interesting, social game, social proof, (c) low wealth. The curve inverts towards financial stability as the core factor as they age and drop in fertility. This drives them into desperation, all the while their attraction to Chad's isn't changed but temporarily subverted by financial need.

>hard money the beta provider is being cucked on the side by a Chad

Women are useless and should have zero say in politics.

>Globalists gives them power to enslave men...

Pic related, an example of the age curve for female sexual selection, from "bad boy" on the left to "nice guy" loser on the right...

Attached: 1541348209853.jpg (2000x678, 221K)

not just a "bad boy", but a nigger at that...

thanks, gonna go lift just to spite this ugly woman

Attached: 1547833994323.jpg (750x741, 51K)

You are only proving them right lol

Is this some weak attempt at increasing female hypergamy even further by telling men that it's ok to be average?

>acne, stretch marks, cellulite
eeewww, gross. I want to be beautiful.

the self-respect that is born in discipline is a manly trait... not vanity

Attached: 1502540002830.jpg (434x434, 128K)

Probably deleted it after people saw what type of person says shit like that

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-162054.png (720x1520, 64K)

fpbp

applies to men too

This is a PsyOp to make men weak and pathetic. They convince men to let themselves go, but men cannot escape the truth about what they are and how they look. No fat slob or skinny weakling feels good about themselves, no matter how “#bodypositive” they pretend to be

Attached: A64F2815-18B1-436D-8D78-DFFDA5E84F62.jpg (300x411, 52K)

She doesn't really think that way though

I love my self so much that I want him to be better than he was yesterday.

Attached: man_in_the_glass.jpg (1000x1333, 275K)

I do if I want a women to genuinely love me someday

>you don't have to
Yea but I want to.

Attached: 0e27fcf2.jpg (600x1071, 45K)

If you think we're all so handsome, prove it. Have sex with every single man.

Attached: 1476984137313.jpg (224x224, 8K)

Attached: 1456696315423.jpg (400x530, 36K)

Women want men as weak as possible, I'm not saying it is impossible to be confident as a fat ugly weak retard, but it makes it a lot harder. Women get into relationships with docile men that can easily be controlled, and they fuck the guys that pay them no mind and don't let them talk shit to them.

She's not wrong. You niggers have it all the wrong way around. Women are less vain than you think. Most are after a guy with decent personality and enough confidence to approach them. They aren't all like that one cheerleader bitch at school that laughed at you when you tried to approach her.
Though I know you faggots will just ignore this and sit in your bubble instead. Ah well.

Attached: 1555195995234.jpg (600x600, 170K)

lol you re literally representing the one made fun of in the meme don 't you realize ?

liberals are fucking retards these days seriously, and to say I was one once

yeah i'm gonna call bullshit on that
>the way you look doesn't matter
yes it fucking does, it's biology and anyone who says otherwise is coping

Attached: 5930852+_d7169d48dee2346fa39821def3d2be78.png (600x474, 6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MSq54f2JT_U

>Disgusting feminist propaganda that aims to normalize beta behaviors and physiques in men.
Seriously, I don't understand why Alpha men like you would be against this. You don't stand to lose anything but stand to gain everything. Just think about it. A future with thousands of betas who are ready to get cucked and you're the only bull around because you didn't fall for the feminist propaganda. Just roll with it.

Part 1
Not gonna avoid any of that.
>We're deeply frustrated by a society that constantly seems to be emasculating and undermining us
Saying it's okay to be gay or not a macho-macho man doesn't mean emasculating men. They just let faggots be act like faggots and even people who wouldn't have acted like faggots due to social pressure are now acting like faggots because they know it's okay. Why does that bother you? I don't use faggot to mean literal homosexual here, just general faggotry, like the whole soiboy shit.
>while delegitimising any complaints we have because of "privileges"
You are misunderstanding the concept of privilege and many people who advocate for feminism do as well. Privilege just means you have stacked the deck for you and everybody else has it stacked against them. Who are they going to employ a nigger or you? Who are they going to give the apartment, the nigger or you? Who is the police going to shoot, the nigger or you? You might go: "Well niggers should stop acting like niggers" and they totally should, but that doesn't change the fact that even if a single nigger stopped acting like a nigger, society still perceives him as a nigger with all the negative connotations, despite him having overcome his niggerness against all odds. The rest of the pack fuck it up for him and he can't do anything against it. I hope you get the concept. If you think critically about it, you can apply that principle to many other things even to something like admitting to browsing and posting on Jow Forums, you are automatically seen as a racist and a bigot and what-not even if you yourself are not.

Part 2
>that do nothing to reduce the frustration of living in an isolating, sedentary and self-destructive culture
Mental health is one of the things feminism tries to solve in our modern world. If you already have a solution in your mind of how you want to solve the problem of the modern man for you personally, just fucking do it and don't complain to feminists. If you care how to solve it by trying different stuff, are not afraid to consult with a therapist and are ready to accept the scientific consensus on how to alleviate the problems of living in a modern urban world, then you're invited to join. It's one of the issues that are being tackled.
>devoid of of age-old sources of happiness like community, religion
This is one that I would strongly support. As I see it, people have learned to be part of a tribe and need closely woven contact with other people. If you are feeling alone, inclusive environments should be important to you and not acting exclusive towards other people who get shunned by society should be a given.
>National identity
Here we run into some trouble. National identity is an inherently exclusive concept and is a part of privilege. If you want to have a inclusive environment that accepts everyone, it also has to accept people who are not the same race, nation, or religion as. You don't have to lose your culture, nobody suggests that, but using it to try and be exclusive towards people, is a problem.
>family
There is not much you can do about it without restricting people's freedom. Do you want to force families to stay together? Do you want to shun single mothers for her incomplete family? What is it that you want for the family. Some of issues can be solved by inclusive environments but many are just personal problems between two people in which none of us have any say to tell them what to do. Don't you agree?

Post body

Nothing impressive desu. Only been lifting for 2 years.

Attached: 5.6 B.jpg (3704x2440, 1.47M)

>not wanting a cute pure country gal

What the fuck is wrong with you guys

So you're a brown homosexual, it puts your opinion into a better perspective.

Feminists have highjacked the term ironically. Most people on twitter who say "ya'll" aren't southern.

It's 2019 and if you are still falling for elementary shit tests you need to get a grip.

>yall need
no

Attached: 1551759211276.jpg (1105x738, 122K)

>brown
Everybody who sees me IRL undoubtedly calls me white but if you wanna see me as brown, sure, go ahead. If you care about my "national identity", I'm swiss.
>homosexual
I'm not. And accusing me as such doesn't really help the conversation at all. I was presuming somebody posting a pic like that would like to have a conversation instead of resorting to something like name calling.