Anyone workout shirtless in the gym...

Anyone workout shirtless in the gym? I’m not particularly ripped or shredded but I still workout shirtless and mog clothed betas that wear two layers of wifebeaters under their shirt to flatten their gyno. Who shirtless crew here?

Attached: 77ECF946-BB5C-43A8-AC67-0BC85F9464C7.jpg (475x645, 35K)

I think that's working out shirtless in public gym is kinda rude.
I dont wanna spread my sweat everywhere, and meybe not everyone want to see you without shirt.

I hide my power level

No. You aren’t allowed to work out shirtlees at my gym. However you are allowed to wear those spaghet strap lifting tank tops that barely cover your chest and back.

Even if I could I wouldn’t because I am not vain enough to get anything out of size mogging people

Only in summer when the outdoor section is open. Gym and tanning at the same time is the goat.

No, I'm white

the only dudes who have earned shirtless rights are the monster powerlifters that are scary to look at
you sound like a beta bitch trying to fluff yourself up

Man every time the new year rolls around. There is some twink ass kid who lifts his shirt up every lift. What a fucking clown.

Standard German Gym Rules/Etiquette:
>Shoes
>Towel
>At least knee long shorts
>T-shirt has to cover armpits and stomach
Ordnung muss sein.

Attached: karlfranz.jpg (434x586, 147K)

Yeah but only because it was a hole in the wall gym where it was socially acceptable. It's very nice.

Tbqh I’d rather see someone shirtless than wear a fucking stringer. Stringers are so fucking cringe

Most gyms around here disallow shirtless members. Sanitation reasons as well as promoting a neutral atmosphere. Having shirtless mogs and screaming powerlifters scares away normies and beta from using the gym, which means less money for the gym.

I do this sometimes to check my form. But I also work out in my home gym so nobody is bothered anyway.

There was one dude at my old gym who would fold up his shirt to show off his abs. I don’t know how he would get it to stick but he would like roll it up at some point and walk around with just his abs exposed. dude was ripped as fuck but weird at the same time for doing that.

This except minus the faggy gym part
What a waste of time and money to buy a gym membership
It's like a retard tax for those who can't figure out how to workout without one

>2019
>taking pride in being german

HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING LOOSERS NOT HAVING A HOME GYM, SOMETIMES I WORK OUT NAKED AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME

Attached: laughing.gif (600x340, 1.25M)

Attached: TheWeak(Zoomer)ShouldFearTheStrong(Boomer).jpg (977x720, 63K)

NAKEY JAKEY GIVE ME PROTEIN SHAKEY

How is shirtless a sanitation issue but tanktops arent?

I look better with a shirt on :(

Attached: 7SbPaU3.jpg (500x383, 62K)

Because tank tops soak up an amount of sweat. Shirtless doesnt

This. My uni gym doesn’t allow shirtless workouts.
>a dark skinned gentleman takes his shirt off while working out
>the gym staff cutie goes up to him to remind him of the rules
>Before she could say anything he tells her that he knows of the rule and that he was just going to leave anyway
>Why are niggers so stupid?

I work out in a powerlifting gym that used to be a car repair garage. No ac in the summer so almost everyone works out shirtless (regrettably not the qts)

Attached: aiportraits_1563506331.jpg (1024x512, 67K)

>that wear two layers of wifebeaters under their shirt to flatten their gyno

Stop attacking me OP.

Attached: 153553.jpg (739x590, 42K)

that gym? it was called "guy heaven"

I work out naked. I do that at home though because I don't want to become a registered sex offender

#metoo

Since it's hot as fuck and the air conditioners broke, my gym is allowing its members to workout shirtless, as long as you don't go to the cardio area (it might scare the old ladies off). I'm too autistic for it tho.