Why tallness even a healthy trait aside from societal norms?

I see this many times, "Give your child healthy diet and he'll grow taller", There we consider that diet X is healthy because it make you grow taller. I don't see any why it's a good trait, maybe in cavemen times but now "being a better protector" is just a different way to phase "being able (or perceived) to rape/dominate more easily masochists women".

Attached: tall.jpg (512x768, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/173825
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just stop being short lol

Most people used to have their growth impaired because they didn't have enough to eat. In many countries this is still a thing.

The question in the title still remain

Do martial arts and you'll find out.

Humans are still cavemen on the inside. Being tall is a high testosterone trait which makes it easier to dominate the environment and provide resources for women and babies.

No, it's answered. Most adults today lived when this was a thing so they are used t it.

Guys out there wanting to be tall while I only like loli women.

Taller people are respected more and paid more. This means less stress, easier life, better access to resources that can boost your health. So in a roundabout way, yes.

Think for a moment. Why are you coping?

Attached: 1563455239639.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>Being tall is a high testosterone trait
Lol

He thinks that his ancestors lived one way for a million years and their brains evolved accordingly, and then 10,000 years ago society came along, and waalaa, in 10,000 years all of that monkey brain just magically disappeared and now we're all wired to be liberals

It is

lanklets died off in prehistoric time from starvation
Imagine having to sustain a 7' frame on berries and squirrels

I am deliberately an asshole to tall people in an attempt to balance the scales. Justice must be done.

me too but basically everyone is taller than me

Based. Together we will rise up.

imagine your competitive edge is being less energy dependent.

You're like a Prius to a sports car

Get over it, manletanons. Life's too short to focus on the little things.

then why are there short men with naturally high test? why are there really tall, very feminine looking women?

i was short, parents short. ate a fuck ton through pre puberty, went from 5'5 to 6'0 in a year

>why are there really tall, very feminine looking women?
most tall women have horribly elongated jaws like most lanklets

You're right OP. Now just explain all that to a woman and she's sure to finally sleep with you.

The glory of the manlet empire rides on our shoulders, user.

Ignorance of statistics is also a feminine (feminist?) trait.

Attached: 0C96A24C-B9FD-4711-A81E-E9C8503820CF.png (500x441, 50K)

>t. Coping low test manlet

This.
>Point out simple fact that Black IQ's are way lower than other races.
>Some Boomer thinks they're blowing my fucking mind telling me that Black doctors exist.
NAXALT syndrome should be diagnosed as an illness desu.

Attached: 1557979748871.jpg (726x728, 60K)

lol

That's nice and all but height still has nothing to do with hormones.

If women weren't almost all exclusively sexually submissive then manlets would've got it easier than now for sure. The problem is we need to change society as a whole for that to happen because women brain on average is too narrow and easily affected by said norms.

hint: most women like being dominated

Attached: 1557009985838.png (500x1651, 678K)

OP already mentioned that

I’m 6ft, am I doomed?

what does that have to do with hormone profiles? are you trying to suggest that horribly elongated jaws are a high test feature?

no they dont, boomers didnt have it bad at all, people who are 70+ may have seen some wars and hunger, not most adults

where is it demonstrated that most tall people are high test?, I'm not contending that people exist outside that center line, I'm disputing the existence of that center line, I've not seen any compelling evidence that height is closely correlated with testosterone, all the research I've seen suggest it has more to do with nutrition, healthy lifestyle of the mother while pregnant, adequate sleep, some genetic components, and hitting puberty at an optimal time, if you have compelling evidence that height is closely correlated to testosterone and not these other factors I'd love to see it

iirc testosterone seals growth plates in your body

no he didn't retard. OP's entire problem is that he thinks masochist women are a small, unusual minority, when in fact that describes 90% of all females

Attached: 1501989943407.jpg (533x910, 632K)

then why are men taller than women

>OP's entire problem is that he thinks masochist women are a small, unusual minority

He didn't mentioned that

Women have less hgh during puberty, my guess

kek brutal

>Life's too short

For lanklets

Lol. What are you so retarded?

No it really isnt you worthless degenerate

That is kinda one academically accepted explanation as to why the Neanderthals kinda fell from dominance. Their strong, heavily muscled frame had a much higher caloric requirement that wasn't as well suited to the ice age as the smaller homo sapiens. At least according to the class I took last semester.

>why are men and women different?
Because they're different.

>tall is a high testosterone trait

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/173825

testosterone stops people from growing though so nope, not really.

I can hear your oiking over here, piggy

It's not a healthy trait and in any non-clownish society lanklets are selected against just as much as manlets. Being a lanklet leads to dying younger than your peers and you're overall not as fit as men of average height. Save for a few outliers, average height men have always had the most reproductive success. The West has just gone crazy and tallness is held as an universal beauty standard unless you're literally freakishly tall at like more than 7 feet.

>Their strong, heavily muscled frame had a much higher caloric requirement that wasn't as well suited to the ice age as the smaller homo sapiens. At least according to the class I took last semester.
That isnt what happened

Neanderthal dominated the Ice Age and the northernmost climates, until Homo Sapiens had interbred enough with Neanderthal that they acquired some of the adaptations and were to compete on a more even field

Neander didn't go extinct, they were absorbed by Homo Sapiens, as were Floriensis, its literally only niggers in subsaharan africa that have no tracees of neanderthal in them

It's because women have more power and more sexually open than in previous times, this degeneracy is a product of women fantasy and a lot of the power dynamics in society depends on how much X is more desirable to the other sex (In this context for example is tall men having more respect in general in today's society).

"Sapiens, a Brief History of Humankind" has a chapter on this.

The author talks about how Homo Sapiens tried to trespass into Neanderthal territory, but were actually driven out the first time. The second time, well, we had a random mutation that led to the beginning of superior communication, etc. After that, we came back and drove the rest of the Neanderthals into extinction. Well, some of them interbred with us, but most were probably killed. It ended up being a mix of replacement and interbreeding theory.

However, a lot of scholars are pretty critical of the information in the book so grain of salt.