Wow, boogie is looking absolutely amazing! You guys insisted he would fail...

Wow, boogie is looking absolutely amazing! You guys insisted he would fail, but the man is persisting and THRIVING right now. What do you pathetic incels have to say for yourselves?

Attached: 20190720_120534.jpg (1080x1096, 419K)

I don't really care, good for him

he deserves the tesla for all his hard work and success

Not Jow Forums related, fuck off

Cool story, Boogie

Amazingly obese

wtf hee looks like a fucking doll or a horror movie villain

just not human at all

He looks really svelte here, you can really see he's kicked the weight loss into high gear

He’s still fat

His eyes are screaming. Full of estrogen and pain.

Attached: 1563276013453.jpg (1024x1024, 136K)

That's considered svelte in America.

Fuck off, you fat bastard. Your dentures look stupid and that shirt-shaped tarp isn't hiding your disgusting rolls of lard.

Attached: 1563560262210.png (500x543, 122K)

Why does he still wear shirts that would've fit him at 700lbs?

When will he finally shave off his pubes on the jaw and chin and get an actual haircut?

>who me? No I'm not dying inside

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-171950_Chrome.jpg (981x1154, 437K)

Lmao you cheeky cunt

>get stomach surgery
>get denture surgery
>get lyposuction

Hello newfag

>why yes, I drink nothing but soda and eat garbage food. How could you tell?

Damn boogie is legit looking good. Those teeth look nice.

Literally all his "improvements" on his looks were all the result of surgery and outside influence.

Nothing in his current look was achieved by his own work but all was done by others giving him the means to do it

Also got into 100k in debt for a fucking car and he's begging for money for that too

What are you talking about?! He looks like a fat psycho piece of shit!

Great success! Surgery-assisted weightloss from morbidly obese to... morbidly obese. Truly an inspiration.

He didn’t end up buying the car you fucking retard. He out $2,500 down but didn’t actually buy it because the internet had a hissyfit over something that was no big deal at all.

Wtf is up with his teeth? Why do all his new pictures look like he's wearing dentures.

He earned the right for those surgeries

retarded internet won't let him have the tesla he deserves

SALAD

He doesn't look like a real human being.

He looks like a dead eye weirdo

Literally who?

Oh sorry I don't keep up with faggot ECELEBS. Unlike you. Faggot. I can already see you now typing in yet another infantile reply. Fuck you. Look at your scare now you ho. Scared like a big white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you til you love me faggot.

new