ITT:

Drugs where the positives outweigh the negatives

Attached: coffee_cup.jpg (2000x1500, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

slatestarcodex.com/2018/06/06/hppd-and-the-specter-of-permanent-side-effects/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_persisting_perception_disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 2018030515023533160.jpg (960x540, 120K)

Creatine?

Seriously though, whats the point of cutting off caffeine?

Heroin
Positives: makes you feel good
Negatives: none

Phenibut

It's addictive and expensive. Coffee is addictive but atleast it's cheap.

Unironically xtc

living the placebo life

I would say CBD oil for most people but it gives me hypnogogic hallucinations :/

Addictive

crocodil

Marijuana
LSD/Shrooms psychedelics in general
Coffee
That's about it

physician monitored and prescribed trt

cringe and bluepilled

the real ones

Tobacco
Pros: test boost, appetite supression, lower life expectancy.
Cons: none.

you are retardet
LSD/Shrooms
you are complete retardet, every 400th first time user of lsd gets a chronic psychosis

Based. Also weed, ketamine, most psychs, and Kratom

I’d avoid lsd only because after tripping for my 5th time it occured to me that I could be taking some random research chemical for all I knew and not genuine lsd. I switched to shrooms after that, and I actually really enjoy the shroom trips way more. Not sure how to describe it but lsd is like overstimulating for me whereas shrooms seems to bring more trip effects like visuals or auditory hallucinations, also feels like being drunk without being uncoordinated-not that I’d drive on shrooms

L-Theanine

Based and kratompilled

Attached: r8joh567656z.png (606x843, 1.04M)

kratom will fuck up your bladder if you start eating 20g of it more than once a week though. Also, I find that the overconfident dickish attitude it gives me can sometimes cause problems with friends. It's really good for getting laid though. Also, it makes me last forever and gives me a boner for like 6 hours.

>every 400th first time user of lsd gets a chronic psychosis
Is alcohol any better though? (i.e. liver damage, drunk driving deaths, alcohol dependency, etc).

pic not related?

If if tastes bitter spit it out if it tastes like paper then it's real

Literally none.
>consttpation isn't a negative

Always tasted like paper for me so guess that’s good. Still I never really enjoyed any of my acid trips, always got over stimulated or super paranoid. Shrooms have some paranoia/anxiety but it simultaneously made me confront those issues so I knew what I needed to fix/work on

Molly

>Heroin
>Negatives: none

Attached: the smile that will pierce the heavens.jpg (210x243, 7K)

Antman?

Rad140

4channel
>positive
meet people just like u
share current body
share programs
play with memes about fitness
>negatives
none

Attached: defnotpepe.png (800x800, 391K)

>negatives
Get called a faggot
Waste a shit load of time
Become autistic

Still worth it though

Attached: 1563214591043.jpg (540x540, 14K)

negatives: waste time, remain a wage slave, fuel dopamine addiction

>doing damage to your health so that you can generate 5% more profit for Mr Schlomo

coffees drinkers are cucks

>>doing damage to your health
citation needed

>kratom in moderation
>caffeine + L theanine
>psychadelics
>adderall in moderation

>being addicted and dependent
>feeling tired all the time without it
>negative effect on mood

Even people who consume this shit admit to those effects.

Does CBD test positive on a drug test?

>every 400th first time user of lsd gets a chronic psychosis
Calling BS.

Kratom is insidious, avoid it.

Maybe in the begining, after enough time it begins to kill your sex drive.

Attached: YVgEg.jpg (2938x2203, 701K)

Modafinil.

>lower life expectancy.
kek

coffee is ok as long as you don't create an habit.
If you are always tired and always in need of a "little coffee" to "wake up" your sleep sucks ass. Deal with the root of the problem instead of trying to cover it up.

based

that isn't a citation

>tfw maritime leaf at the tip of cape breton
>government takes my peach skoal and citrus skoal away

Attached: 1475445636214.jpg (316x239, 17K)

seriously though
I turn into fucking James bond when I take this shit

HOLO, ONE, and FTM.

The root of the problem is the 40 hour work week, which I can't deal with. That's out of my hands.

You're a weenie. I worked 84 hour work weeks 14/7 for three years and am thus tougher than you.

So?

What if I literally spring out of bed with a fucking raging boner, yet I drink exxxxxtra strong black as fuck and bitter coffee for the sake of satisfying my weird taste?

just cycle it so you dont get used to the caffeine

You're dumber than me for letting the capitalists abuse you like that

if it's because you like rather than for "necessity" I don't see it as much of a problem, the only issue I have is if I can't have the coffee I'll feel a bit bad and 100% will have a headache

Thoughts on kratom? I tweaked my back squatting then immediately picking my son up after my set.

Been in pain all day.

MDMA if you take safety precautions like only do it once every 2-3 months, drink enough water, don't do too high doses etc.
Amazing drug. So many unforgettable nights on that shit.

My friend got addicted and had a hell of a time getting off of it.

Helped me get clean off heroin, i did 1.5g of extract the other day and was surprised how buzzed i got, was almost nauseous. I've never tried it for pain though just recreationally.

If you tweaked your back the solution isn't painkillers, it's stop doing the dumb shit you did to tweak your back.
Squats aren't the only leg exercise out there.

fucking based

I've taken it before, but recreationally. Wondering what Jow Forums knows about its painkilling properties

What else? You seem like the right guy to talk to

Are you neet? I have to kill the pain because I have to go to work & feed my family

I have to intake atleast 700 mg of caffeine a day to feel anything, need to take a deload. Been taking 2 scoops of pre workout and a bang energy drink a day for like the last 5 months

MDMA

>voluntarily choose to work to support yourself
>this is the fault of the capitalists
How's summer break treating you, kiddo? Only a couple more weeks.

Xtc

Attached: Trenbolone-Acetate.jpg (500x500, 29K)

Acetate and not enthanate

Ouch

where do i buy phenibut?

SSRI antidepressants if you are a responder. i.e. you actually are depressed due to a malfunctioning serotonin system.

Many people are depressed for other reasons and don't respond well to SSRI's, and then say SSRI's are evil and worthless.

But some people feel amazing on SSRI's with minimal side effects.

For example people who became chronically depressed due to abusing MDMA in the past and screwing their serotonin system tend to respond very well to SSRI's.

SSRI's can be life changing for those people.

But people who are depressed for other reasons, for example a guy with low testosterone who goes to the doctor because he is depressed and automatically gets prescribed an SSRI will not get good results at all. As low testosterone primarily effects the dopamine system of the brain, and not the serotonin system.

Nothing. Cutting out caffeine is a meme.

Amohetamines are based

slatestarcodex.com/2018/06/06/hppd-and-the-specter-of-permanent-side-effects/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_persisting_perception_disorder

Hppd has nothing to do with psychosis.

Psychs are a dice roll but most people won’t get a bad hand, but every now and then...

Amphetamines were enjoyable until they made me manic and have a psychotic break
>most people won’t get a bad hand, but every now and then
Since I have a history with psychosis I doubt I'll ever try any psychedelics

Best not, as much as I love trippin, keep pushing your self to the edge of insanity, one day you might push hard enough to fall off the edge

It's different but related. I'm not the same guy who said that, I would word it differently. HPPD is still spooky though bro. Wouldn't keep me from doing it but still.

Still hppd symptoms are usually mild and have negligible impact on quality of life.

Psychosis is debilitating and will make your life fall apart very quickly when it strikes, thankfully drug induced psychosis is rarely permanent iirc

If I were to drink a cup of coffee I'd be in ER gasping for air with full blown panic attack. I just developed intolerance all of a sudden which fucking sucks cause I love coffee.

Aspirin?
Did I win anything?

How do you fuckers get prescribed narcotics? My doctor's always say shit like:
>here's some ibuprofen (meaning no opioids)
>get more rest (meaning no adderall or benzos)

>I just developed intolerance all of a sudden which fucking sucks
I'm the same way dude
used to drink coffee all of the time
brewed some strong coffee last year and it gave me the worst panic attack of my life
felt like i was for real dying

Adderall

>needing to work 6 14-hour days to support yourself
Shouldn't have dropped out of high school.

>14 hours
Nigga this is America we work 8-10

That's why you buy test kits.

I also second LSD/Shrooms (when used properly)
Weed (just take some breaks once in a while to clear the head)
CBD( beneficial and different strains to cure different types of ailments will be a be a huge market boost in the next few years)

Oh, and i forgot to mention that ZMA and ashwagandha immensely improved my insomnia.

Enjoy fried seratonin receptors and complete inability to enjoy sober living

>addictive
Easy fix: just don't get addicted like a retard

lost two real good friends to coke. 1 died at 27 the other one disappeared after losing his job at 26. this occurred soon after he got his own place with no roommates and his use spiraled out of control

Both 62 chads with 1010 faces and went to school. both were great people with good hearts and were the nicest

fuck coke and the annoying faggots that do it and their 0 self awareness

based and rpd