Can finasteride stop this from advancing? Can it grow back? I’m using Rogaine but I’m sad as fuck

Can finasteride stop this from advancing? Can it grow back? I’m using Rogaine but I’m sad as fuck.
Doc did not want to prescribe finasteride, but prescribed me oral minoxidil instead. Does it even work?

Attached: 038ADE50-3DEF-4225-8B05-13E3E0EF5503.jpg (1536x2048, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

getroman.com/hair-loss/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>did not want to prescribe finasteride, but prescribed me oral minoxidil instead
Your doc is a fucking moron. Buy fin online. Check /lgbt/ for source. Google "Chen method" and do it. It's an aggressive topical minox/rolling regimen that consistently shows good results. I've seen regrowth on my temples with it.

Keep doing oral minox if you want, but I'm not convinced that it has consistent results.

it's over

THE REAPER COMETH

Nooooooooooooo

it's OVER

Lmao "stop from advancing"

Your hairline is completely gone dude, you look like shit. Baldbeard is your only option for saving face.

RING AROUND THE VERTEX
FUTURE FULL OF NO SEX
ROGAINE
ROGAINE
THEY ALL FALL DOWN

You need finastride. Also what the fuck is oral minoxidil? Anyway, also get a dermapen and microneedle it works fucking sick.

I thought this was fitness and not a hairloss forum, you're a skinny twink, why don't you start lifting

t. NW7

>Check /lgbt/ for source
wait lgbt has sources for hormones?

Lol there is barely any loss, he just seems to have a huge forehead

Imagine wanting a little boy hairline for the rest of your life.

This. I don’t understand what this board thinks an adult male hairline looks like

Why do you imagine that?

Attached: 157569764.jpg (500x500, 27K)

For real if anyone is motivated to learn the truth behind preventing hair loss it's probably trannies.

based off this pic, you're hairline is completely fucked. You are without a doubt balding, embrace it.

I'm sorry bro.

Attached: The virgin self-improver.png (1386x570, 303K)

Hey there bro. I got a proscription for fin online for 60 bucks from Roman. 90 pills for 30 dollars plus a 30 dollar doctor consultation fee if I recall correctly.

Wtf, I mean I know I’ve lost some hair and have some thinning, but it can’t possibly be that bad? Are you all joking?
My dermatologist refused to prescribe fin to me because he thought I didn’t need it (been seeing him for over year), he says he’s been taking the medication for over 10 years and has problem prescribing it though/

But anyway, I just went and bought this shit you motherfuckers scared me.

Attached: B4908E5B-6B25-4A6A-9E83-B6DF4ACF2863.jpg (1069x1530, 222K)

I buy my fin from AllDayChemist

Cheap as fuck, 1 year supply for like $50. It's under the generic name Fincar, don't need to provide a prescription just ignore the box that asks for one and proceed with the order. I've had no sides and my hair is lush again.

wtfh bro I am exactly the virgin self improver

I feel better than when I was just a virgin so I will continue on my path, nevermind the meme

Can't find anything with Chen method desu

I feel you bruh, I started to buzz my head every two weeks. Right corner just doesnt grow at all and make me look like a balding old man, I am in my early 20s

Buy a noose instead. It’s over, bro

Oral minoxidil can cause heart enlargement. Your doc is a moron

youve been memed. your hairline is hardly noticeable, calm down

START TAKING FINASTERIDE AND USING MINOXIDIL 5% THESE HAVE SIGNIFICANT PROVEN BENEFITS TO RETAIN AND GROW HAIR
DEPENDING ON PROVIDER IT WILL COST LESS THAN A DOLLAR A DAY PERSONALLY I USE ROMANS getroman.com/hair-loss/
THE NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS OF FINASTERIDE SHOWED THEMSELF IN ONE (1) STUDY WHICH AFFECTED LESS THAN 2% OF THE SAMPLE, THERE IS AN INCREDIBLY SMALL CHANCE OF SIDE EFFECT WHICH WOULD GO AWAY IF YOU STOPPED IT SO THERES LITTLE RISK IN THAT REGARD
IF MINOXIDIL GIVES YOU DANDRUFF USE THE FOAM VERSION, THE DELIVERING SOLUTION IN THE TOPICAL VERSION IS WHAT CAUSES THE IRRITATION, NOT THE MINOXIDIL ITSELF. JUST REMEMBER YOU NEED TO APPLY IT ONCE A DAY EVERYDAY, PREFERABLY BEFORE BED, JUST KEEP IN MIND IT NEEDS 4 HOURS ON YOUR SCALP BEFORE ITS WASHED
t. balding at 24, it hit me hard and fast, like my dad who I foolishly ignored, I have stifled the hair loss, and hope to see growth
Kirklands 5% minoxidil foam is the best most cost effective source imo

fucks sake oral minoxidil is a heart disease medication. You want it on your scalp. You wouldn't swallow moisterizer cream and hope it'll help your skin would you

>tfw you will never be able to enjoy a Jow Forums that isn't a social engineering and marketing platform again

BALDLETS, SIPS, FRAUD, COFFEE THREADS, PROTEIN THREADS, ALL OF THEM ARE MARKETING PLOYS. THESE COMPANIES KNOW THAT Jow Forums EXPOSURE IS HUGE AND PAY PEOPLE TO SHILL THIS SHIT

Your hairline isn't bad. If you notice that your hair is falling rapidly and not replacing then you are balding, yes. If this is your case then starting fin as early as possible will create the most positive effects. See if there are any other dermatologists in your area if you don't like buying it online. I also recommend a quality shampoo and conditioner with essential oils like tea tree mint etc. Non scientific evidence that this aids in hair regrowth. Biotin and D3 are your friends as well

you're getting crabbed by Jow Forums itt user, your hair is literally fine

Fin makes you a homosex

FBI are closing in, user

Heheh

>Doc precribed ORAL Minoxidil
>A drug that can have serious effects on cardiovascular health
>Instead of fin that might give you a floppy knob for a while

Is he Dr Nick?

this. also it has profound hypotensive effects due to being vasodilator

Frontal hairline seems mostly intact.

Honestly just looks like natural recession. Like with all hairloss stages you just have to wait to see if it gets even worse.

From the photo so far it seems normal.

OP, your hair loss is barely noticeable. I get that you notice it, given that it's your head, but you should really stop taking those pills and see another doctor for a second opinion on the scrip alone. Putting yourself at risk for this kind of side effect is in no way a worthy price to pay to get all five of those little guys back. Just try something else if you absolutely have to.

>finasteride

>not finnasteride

Ya finna birdbrain

No.
Just go bear mode, grow out your beard and whatever is left of your hair.

Sometimes I don't know if I'm just incredibly unlucky to have PFS or if these threads are full of morons deluding themselves they have no sides. Well, or shills.

Holy ding-dong diddly BASED