Boomer molests gymcel

Molestation or just a god-tier mire?

What would you do, Jow Forums?

Attached: ezgif.com-crop.webm (384x480, 1.44M)

>passing up on a free thigh massage from the gym pedo after leg day for faster recovery
ngmi

Attached: 1446127512811.gif (245x179, 999K)

kek

>some old faggot trying to cop a feel for post-gym wank

tell him to fuck off

if he persists, deck the old cocksucker

Dude handled it fine, didn't escalate more than needed but he clearly got the hint and fucked off.
Boomers are fuckin creepy, such is life.

Attached: image_16.jpg (667x645, 44K)

I have a thing for old men so I'd let it slide.

Lol if you are gonna be a little fag and do poses for your camera in a public changing room then expect the gym faggot to hit on you.

>I cringed
>I suspect many of being closeted homos at my gym
>especially as they all love to walk around the men's changeroom naked

This used to be the norm when I was younger, however...

Boomers in the gym are insufferable. They waste so much time doing nothing and are constantly in the way. They're worse than gymthots and lards.

With that mustache grandpa must have thought he was also a pedo.

I’ve had enough boomers try to hit on me that I actually started to sympathize with women when they claim how they’ll feel unsafe and shit just getting asked out by a dude. I’m a 6’2” over 200lb 23 year old dude and I felt vulnerable, actually violated in some situations, having dudes over twice my age and half my size doing creepy shit like this. I can just imagine how it would feel being a weak under 5’7” girl. It’s one of those things I thought they were just bullshitting and over exaggerating but now I get it if they say they feel unsafe just walking down the street or why that’s why they’ll give out a fake number rather than be upfront and say no.

Why are boomers actually like this? They act like complete creepy faggots and don’t see the problem at all. Were they part of some experiment with something in the water that made them all gay?

I thought this was one of those videos with that mirror image effect. This guy is creepy af

It’s a high level mire

The older you get, the more you stop giving fucks.

I’m and most of what I mentioned happens at an old job in loss prevention. Had one boomer who hiked to my store often and wore those small bike shorts flash his junk at me and exclaim “LOOK AT ALL THIS STOLEN PRODUCT! LOOK AT THE PACKAGE I STOLE!” And then he got pissy when I didn’t laugh and told him he needed to fuck off

>pose like a faggot pussy
>get treated like one
hmm

fegs are pretty much untouchable in today's climate.
e.g.
>molest a stranger in the changing room
>get shit kicked in
>become celebrated and cherished victim of homophobia & get a go fund me page set up for you

lmfao give me one example where a fag actually molested someone in 2019 and was celebrated as a victim of homophobia. I'm always skeptical of any story about any kind of *phobia and mostly everyone else is too.

lmao

t.

Attached: 1562854109919.png (1236x1374, 462K)

films himself in locker room. uses weight belt as a corset. probably showers in swimming trunks

If this every actually happened to anyone close to me (they were groped by a fag, beat his shit in and he was celebrated as a homohero/victim) I would help them track the fag down and kill him

Women get shit for wearing thighs, men should too.

I am a skinny manlet who has this fag who keeps coming into my work every saturday who tries to setup a hangout at some lake with his boat. It makes me so uncomfortable and I just have to be polite and make excuses as to why I can't. Everyone at work thinks he is just a nice dude but I just see the creep in his eyes.

Stop being such a woman jesus. Just tell him that it makes you uncomfortable and that you're not interested.

>all of these gymcels itt
I thought gymcelling is all about confidence
sounds like you fags are literal women

this

fuck him because he's old and weird
only people allowed to do that are young and hot and with a good face and not a fucking butt goatee

hot

keep lifting and get so huge so that all these fags that want you for your twinky body will get pissed off at how massive you became

Gotta keep that waist snatched sis

Stop being such a fucking faggot, I've been hit on hardcore by gays all the time of various types and sizes when I'm partying. I thank them for the interest but tell them I'm not gay, the only time it's a problem is when you have a homo thug. Homothugs are those 6,6 giga niggas that don't take no for an answer, the kinda guy who will force-ably grab your ass or do other hardcore physical shit, the kinda guy who will pump his crotch intoy your ass hold it there and say "OH SHIT I'M SORRY".

Those are the only guys who are a problem, and you're a fucking man, you lay down the law, kick his ass, or get raped.

This guy looks deformed. Easy to understand how Boomer's gaydar got triggered tho

>the kinda guy who will pump his crotch intoy your ass hold it there and say "OH SHIT I'M SORRY"
>you lay down the law, kick his ass, or get raped
hot

Someone post the original I wanna hear what they said

gay

It's because you're a pussy and don't project a masculine aura that tells people to leave you alone. I only ever had 1 boomer talk to me and he was on the verge of tears because I am that frightening

hot

You sound like a faggot desu. A man hitting on another man isn't nbd and you certainly don't thank them. Sodomites are demons they rape children it would be like if a devil exposed himself to you and you said thanks for the interest but I'm actually not looking to burn in hell for eternity. You are the reason these faggots are so bold.

>tfw 2 years in the gym and only one guy ever spoke to me and that was to give me form advice for deadlift

Attached: 1553226979878.jpg (400x400, 42K)

no one will hit on you

Boomers must be involuntary euthanised. All their pensions and private assets should be seized and used as bounty for their heads. For every boomer successfully killed, the killer would get a bounty.

Boomers are worthless, truly.

I didn't really understand it either till last summer/ Some old dude kept harassing me when I downloaded Grindr once (and then promptly deleted). I politely declined and then ignored him. He happened to spot me in a gay bar downtown a week later and grabbed me from behind and tried to pull me in hard, yelling something about how I'm an asshole. Had a split second where I was scared, then quickly elbowed my way out and punched his face hard. Good thing I'm pretty (that's the only gay bars cared about kek) bc they kicked him out and let me stay.

I can only imagine what it's like being a woman in those sorts of situations. Even the strongest women will likely not be able to overpower most men. Shit must be fucking terrifying.

There are legitimately a ton of them who have been closeted and married to women for decades. I would almost feel bad for them, except that they act like such fucking creeps instead of just being miserable in silence.

Trust me user you do not want any attention from fat old men at the gym.
Hot daddies on the other hand can get it

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_17.07_[2018.06.15_22.40.16].png (785x929, 916K)

no sound on fit. he says something along the lines of.
>looking good
>t-thanks
>how long did it take you to grow those muscles?
>8 years non-stop
>that's thick *boomer tries to wrap hands around thigh - possible grazing of gymcel's testicle
>*gymcel pushes boomer's hands away*
>how many inches is that?
>i don't know, i've never measured it
>*awkward silence*

alternative translation
>Boomer: Oh shit, I'm sorry.
>Gymcel: Sorry for what? Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks. Especially since they're such good size and all.
>Boomer: Yeah, i see that. Your daddy gave you good advice.
>Gymcel: It gets bigger when I pull on it.
>Boomer: MMmm
>Gymcel: Sometimes I pull on it so hard, I rip the skin.
>Boomer: Well my daddy taught me a few things too, like uh, how to not to rip the skin by, uh, using someone else's mouth, instead of your own hands.
>Gymcel: Will you show me?
>Boomer: I'd be right happy to...

>you sound like a faggot
says the boy crying "EEEEEW THE MEANIE BOOMERS HIT ON ME MOMMY EEEW HELP ME!" grow a fucking pair and shut the fuck up you prancing la la homo faggot, if you can't handle shit like a man and can only complain passively on the internet then you're a fucking woman.

I've never been hit on by anyone. I did happen to find a friendly military boomer today who pushed me to do some intense exercise at the park.

>I thank them for the interest
faggot

Most women live in a constant state of being physically mogged, not hard to understand why they feel so unsafe. Must be terrifying to be so small and weak.

lol

Hot and gaypilled

shut up faggot

If that old guy's dick still worked it would be diamonds.

Yes sir

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

always cracks me up thx user

Stop posting

What were you doing in a gay bar exactly?

same

Lmao gem poster btfo

what gyms do you go to? asking for a fren

Truth.

Attached: A8CDFCD8-ED6D-4743-BE8B-82C965B0935D.jpg (255x300, 23K)

I've been hit on once in my entire life, and it was a black boomer walking up to me getting in my car after a concert and going "hey, you horny?" The creepiest bit is that despite being 18 at the time, I looked like I was 15 and he was probably going after underage boypussy. Boomers are awful.

Only virgin incels shit on women for wearing thighs

QFT

Getting a drink with a friend. I'm gay.

Good cope I literally surpassed your Maxima 5 years ago I'm beyond mortal

>You're not gonna let child molestors hit on u grow up!
Shut up kike before I show you want the inside of a toilet bowl tastes like

Im sorry

If you don't start moaning softly as it happens, and pushing your genitals forward towards his face, you're a huge faggot

Yo its funny what u lil motherfuckers do to eachother, assplayin in shit, holding hands. Yall trippin

Who actually cares, don't be so insecure in your masculinity/sexuality.

Dude had chihuahua syndrome getting mad. Take the burlypill and laugh heartily when he feels you up.

Attached: 156992a5e52d070d6423eb0541cad33b9b33fb8av2_hq.jpg (885x1024, 117K)

Sad thing is it hurst more when they give you a fake number :(

idgaf. If you ignore all the outside bullshit, being in a relationship with a man is wonderful. Truly

Yeah we even hold hands while we assplay, can u believe it ;)

Based groomer

>lil motherfuckers
Most of my boy friends have been 6'4 over 200lbs and fit, I don't go out looking for that height. I guess I just attract tall manly bottoms.

>tall manly bottoms.
Ah fuck I'm in this post and I don't like it

I respect the effort

post dick

impotent larp

Attached: TiHfIpR.jpg (535x535, 28K)

This explanation has always been garbage. If you were to all of a sudden stop giving a fuck, why would you use that to all of a sudden act gay? Why would you all of sudden grope dudes in a locker room while you’re naked.

I do often wonder if some of these boomers are just completely and utterly starved for human interaction/touch.

Also, I always think boomers have shitty respect personal space in general, for some reason. The number of fucking old people who put their hands on my shoulders to say "excuse me" or some shit like that... I don't care who you are, what gender you are, how old you are, how hot you are, don't put your dirty hands on me without invitation if you're a stranger.

Imagine spending 8 years working out non-stop just to be rewarded with boomers molesting you

>"OH SHIT I'M SORRY".
Sorry for what? Our daddies told us not to be ashamed of our dicks.

>“LOOK AT ALL THIS STOLEN PRODUCT! LOOK AT THE PACKAGE I STOLE!”

fuckin zozzle

Tfw no qt daddy to molest you in the lockers

Attached: 4L_3piSYIdd.png (800x600, 15K)

Bruh so fucking true.

My family owns a mom-and-pop clothing shop, and we tend to get a lot of older customers. The number of boomers who just start getting undressed to try shit on !!! IN THE AISLES, PRETTY MUCH DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THE DRESSING ROOMS !!! is fucking insane. Not only do I not want to see their nasty sagging lifetime-sedentary bodies, it's a huge eyesore and embarrassment when any other normal customers happen to be around.

I'm glad I haven't encountered one of those Higa faggots. I mostly get hit on be beta fags staring at me across the dancefloor/room, giving me some sort of weird "fuck me eyes," I very obviously shake my head in their direction and angrily shout "NO!" over the music. I find it hilarious kek.

Although I did get hit on by this faggot that was eaves dropping on a conversation between me and some guy at a show, he kept bumping shoulders with me and trying to get a feel for my hand. Literally stopped the conversation, looked at him and shouted "I'm not fucking gay, fuck off dude." fag was paralyzed for a second lol, kinda like pic related

Attached: tenor (5).gif (298x298, 1.51M)

Kek

Attached: 1540323196820.png (1582x1526, 117K)

based

You mean this whole place? Yea.

Gymcel

>cringy amino react pics
Dilate and 40%

Attached: ^-^.gif (250x231, 1.23M)

closeted boomers are the fucking worse. Especiallly the fat ugly ones