Is there something wrong with me...

Is there something wrong with me? It says I'm low bodyfat but I still have a gut that sticks out like one of those african children

Attached: Dr Phil Dad meets his tranny son.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

youre fat

its solid though and not fat jiggly

you're fucking fat retard

post body

Was the old guy in your post that creature's father or was he banging it. I laughed btw

What is going on in this clip? Did the man's son transition? If it weren't for the tallness and broad shoulders, he would easily pass.

if you've ever seen a tranny irl you'd know that even the ones that "pass" don't actually pass. your entire body screams to you that it's a man.

Old guy was his father
It's pretty sad with sound

I don't know man. One time I went to fanime and there was one of them dressed as Sailor Jupiter. Man I didn't find out till we were in his room and he whipped out his fucking dick!

What would you do if your son turned into a full blown transgender?

what I would want to do: honor murder/suicide
what I would probably actually do: pretend to support him but in reality do everything I could to distance myself

Its literally bloat. Things you ingest go to your stomach moron

They wouldn't. I'd actually parent my son and teach him the value of masculinity throughout childhood and set an example.

That's not the question. The question is what would you do if your son turned into a full blown transgender?

Attached: 1563512502605.jpg (1242x1222, 262K)

you can only do so much. sometimes it's caused by parent's mistakes but the fact is a lot of stuff is just random or due to the culture. my brother went through a drug addiction phase despite being parented exactly the same as me and mostly made black friends and listened to rap music. he didn't graduate high school while I went on to get a phd.

That happened to me once, and luckily they were drunk because the beating I gave them surely would have landed me in jail. They looked like a fucking rotten pumpkin when I was done.

There are a couple things it can be

1 - It’s visceral fat. You eat too many carbs and too little everything else. Some people’s fat storage makes all their fat go to their stomach. Stop eating carbs/sugar/refined shit and see if it gets better.

2- Bad posture. If your back muscles are too weak (namely your rear delts) then your posture will be bad because your muscles aren’t keeping your body in allignment. This in turn causes your stomach to bulge out. Do back and rear deltoid exercises.

3- You're bloated. Take probiotics, supplements to help with gas, etc. Also figure out what foods are giving you gas. Milk/dairy causes this for some people.

Refuse to refer to them as "female" and refuse to play into their delusion on any level. If people in my life got upset at me for that treatment, I'd simply let them be upset. If they stopped interacting with me because of this, they weren't worth keeping around in the first place and I'd move on.

Attached: 1563414645854.png (705x767, 564K)

Oh user I wish I had your courage and power. I just let him dominate me and now I'm his little cum slave.

Attached: 1548868246603.png (738x669, 186K)

>he would easily pass.
what the fuck lmao
no
>tall
>big hands
>manly jaw
>manly face
>broad shoulders
>pass easily
???

I'm pretty sure that number increases as they get older, old male trannies look fucken gross

Based.

This. It's visceral fat under the muscle. It's the worst kind health wise. Lower stress and stop eating/drinking sugar and alcohol and it should come off that area first.

Would just try to provide a stable home and help him/her the best way possible based on scientific literature and established medical practice.

->I'd say visceral fat from abuse of alcohol most likely beer, op did say that it's firm on the outside so this is the avarege case of a beer gut