ITT: Weight loss inspiration

ITT: Weight loss inspiration

Attached: EFB91F1D-E97A-4701-AE56-A91C782AA4CE.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

he deserves a tesla, fuck the internet for not letting him have a tesla

Attached: Boogie new teeth.png (832x396, 614K)

So it took him 11 years to get dentures

fuck this abusive pedo

Attached: 180EE54C-7947-4138-BA78-A7ADAA1E72E3.png (1372x768, 713K)

>inspiration
>Boogie
kek
For real inspiration I recently lost like 60 pounds can can fuck my girlfriend a lot better, so there’s that. Also I don’t feel like shit all the time anymore and can wear normal clothing.

He looks completely artificial.

Attached: 1563453184609.png (1080x1331, 573K)

When is this faggot going to get the leafy/keemstar treatment he fucking actually deserves oh my god I hate this fuck so much.

so how much does he actually weight nowadays? didnt he get the surgery like a year and a half ago or something like that?

Please stop posting on this board until you're not underage

the problem is that his eerily perfect teeth don't match the rest of his ugly mug therefore he still looks weird and retarded

If you're not underage you will know all about Boogies disgusting pervert past which is why he deserves relentless hate, my newfriend.

Im 21
nigger

And he keeps making this "im mentally insane someone please help me" in every picture he takes with those chompers

Good shit bro, lost around 25 pounds myself, looking and feeling a lot better. Only another 15 to go for optimal weight.
What are you doing wasting the prime years of your life on 4channel then?

how can he afford a tesla and not healthcare?

Anyone born after 1997 is behaviourally underaged.
Case in point: mentioning e-celeb youtubers unprovoked.

>had stomach cut up to stop him eating as much
>still fat as fuck
P A T H E T I C

Attached: 1537133280170.png (640x662, 600K)

O M A E W A M O S H I N D E I R U

>Somebody will have to pay
Makes me laugh everytime I see it. The entitlement mentality sends my sides into orbit.

Here's what I hate about boogie. He doesn't lift, he doesn't exercise, he doesn't do shit. He walks much less than a normal person but when he does he expects a fucking medal. He got a surgery and still stuffs his fat fucking face. He has almost no self control and again expects a medal when he sticks to his diet and when he doesn't he says "he was close" or "relapsed". He's lost weight sure, but he's fat on the inside. He's got the personality of a fat person, which is arguably the worst personality to have. Self entitled, self defeating, and self victimizing. He tries to appease the political left but fails miserably because they don't believe their own bullshit let alone his.

Boogie is trash and I was actually hoping he didn't lose any eight so that he was out of this world faster.

It's not inspiring if you just use surgery to lose weight and not go through the arduous way. Still, I'd be happy for a person for going from obese to normal regardless of method, but Boogie just got fat again and is still begging for more money to do stupid stuff.

>be fat fuck
>become slightly less fat fuck due to having the money to get surgery because I have no self control and have to modify my body to resist my gluttonous urges
Truly a man to look up to

Attached: 25361EAA-AC99-4EEA-A666-33EDFD8FDC3D.jpg (480x480, 35K)

looks like he's paying for it himself by slowing torturing his body until it's untimely death

I wanna beat the fuck out of him.

Jesus he mogs me...

He's been on internet's shit list for like a year now, he went from someome people pitied to a manipulative cunt in public's eyes. he still has fans, but his viewership is dying. He'll just fade away eventually

The future is now old man

Attached: boogie.png (921x650, 301K)

why do you care lmao

Needs the comically perfect teeth shopped in now