I've been researching on how to not get the gymcell look when you train. Some conclusions I have made

I've been researching on how to not get the gymcell look when you train. Some conclusions I have made.

You need to cut to 15% bf. You need to do IF. You need to focus on overhead pressing.

OHP - 3x5
Weight Dips - 3x5
Chin Ups - 3x5

Should be your main lifts to focus on.

What will destroy your looks. Bulking i.e. above 15% bf. Rackpulls and focus on neck training. Heavy squatting. Focusing on building big traps i.e. gets you a gorilla body.

Alphadestiny will get you the gymcel look.

Attached: gymcelvshollywoodlook.jpg (964x574, 126K)

Attached: 1562595965784.jpg (716x768, 120K)

Very professional Greg.

Alphadestiny looks like he went his whole life without seeing sunlight

the "gymcel" look is the thousand yard stare you get from having no authentic human relationships / female contact for years on end
it's got nothing to do with your physique

G E N E T I C S

Also, do dips get me that full look on the inner chest portions? I can’t do dips because it feels like my sternum is going to crack in half when i try them.

Its your training. For example, look at him. He focused too much on flat bench press. So his chests looks really weird.

His shoulders aren't developed at all.

He has a weird booby look that you get if you do a lot of bench pressing.

Imagine if he did not do bench press and instead focused on OHP, he could have got a nice superhero look.

Attached: 29nxysy.jpg (607x960, 54K)

Whether you look like a gymcel or not relies on your face.
If he had the other dude's face he wouldn't look bad, he has a great body.
It also doesn't help that he tries to achieve this tough guy look and never smiles.

There's truth in both these posts.
If Alex either just lightened up OR altered his training he would look a bit better, but alas he goes 0 for 2.

FUCK that hit me deep.

yeah this desu
>tfw nobody at the gym talks to u no matter how jacked you get

Good insights. Staying lean is crucial. Lift to look good and not to impress autists on an anime board and your life will be better

>having to cut to 15%

also how to avoid gymcel look
1) be above 6 feet tall
2) don't be a goofy midget with neurotic mannerisms

I think it's more like a look lacking confidence, whether you actually lack confidence or your face just has that expression naturally.

you need to have decent height and good face
np

Thigns that give you the gymcel look
>ugly ass face
>manletism

That's all there is to it
/thread

>gymcel

Literally just get some sun/color. Being built/lean/in shape and pasty is an oxymoron nature wise. It's a subconscious observation for most people. Just look at their complexions and it's immediately apparent. One looks healthy/natural/happy, the other looks anemic/sick/gaunt. The only difference is that one goes outside and the other doesn't.

Greg fuck off

This desu i know tons of jacked guys that are light hearted and fun. If you started as a bitter incel don't expect the gym to rescue you if you aren't willing to change other aspects of yourself other than your physique

>>gymcel
>Literally just get some sun/color.
shitskin hindu cope

That guy's chest and shoulders look weird because his shoulders are being pulled down and forward by a diddly. His awkward expression is the worst part of this pic.

This. People notice incongruous things. A great physique with unconfidant body language stands out in a bad way. Relax and just be yourself.

Attached: just bee.jpg (663x596, 54K)

>Literally just get some sun/color.
Good point, very few people can pull off the swole ghost look. Make sure to eat plenty of beta carotene too.

Attached: sd_768_photo_001-1410776316.jpg (642x361, 37K)

>how to not look like a gymcel.
Don't be short. Have wide clavicles. That's it.
Fitworldexposed looks like a cavemen but he looks nothing like a gymcel when sat next to betadestiny. It's because Phil doesn't have short clavicles like Alex and because he's not a Manlet.
Having wide clavicles and not being a Manlet are some of the most important features in not looking like a gymcel.

Attached: IMG_0486.jpg (600x462, 42K)

>can only think of 2 things
>both height
Lanklets are unironically the most insecure with their height

Getting Jow Forums is just a block on the pyramid and a good starting point to lift your confidence and seeing you have succeded in improving one aspect of your life gives you hope and motivation to try and improve others - social skills/education/career/whatever.

Attached: bruce lee motivation.jpg (1024x768, 71K)

>have a longer torso
>have a small waist

Attached: chadstiny.jpg (964x574, 94K)

wow

he is obviously crunching his abs which makes your torso looks shorter. If you had abs in the first place you would found this out by yourself already you fucking dyel

Complete retard. Alex is a really good looking guy. It's autistic, unironic incels like you who obsess over nonsense like zygos and mewing and maxillas and Leforts who are the real gymcels and ugly people. It's you creepy, mentally-ill stalkers who literally have a Discord on the guy and who document every single move he makes. You're insane. Nothing will ever fix you freaks, no matter how attractive you get through 'bonesmashing' or whatever else, a girl will still be able to tell how much of a socially-awkward autist you are. kys.

Attached: AlphaDestiny68.jpg (1080x1007, 46K)

>that pic name
Tell me this nigga doesn't have at least 68 Incel Destiny pics saved to his computer and picked out his favorite one?

A 9/10 face won’t make up for being 5’3

it's just appearance. you perceive alex as unconfident because he is short ugly and balding. you perceive kinobody as confident because he has a good face and good height.

I still dont understand why all of you manlets suck his dick so badly. Like, does he give you something back for defending him in an online anonymous board? Fucking kill yourself.

I'm convinced this can also be fixed by not getting a big chest.

Such bullshit, you can be jacked as fuck and still not be a gymcel as long as your muscles aren't your #1 personality trait

having a short torso can be fixed by having a personality? what? kill yourself

You have the face of yoursoul

Attached: 1553740164933.png (500x400, 234K)

He's really not that bad looking. There's just something off putting about his bearing.

>15% bf
try 7%
I'm at 14% right now and don't have visible abs

>don't train your neck
>posts gymcel with underdeveloped neck
which one is it?

Getting big legs is not ideal unless you want to look feminine. Look at golden era bodybuilders, they are all upper body dominant. Frank Zane is god tier.

It's basically an ugly guy who lifts. Gymcel to incel. If you're a chad in the face, even if you're mr Olympia level big you'll look hot

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-18-15-25-16.png (720x1280, 775K)

basically just don't have high bodyfat and have a nice haircut and fashion sense

Can you get right’s physique natty?

Why do I have literally no problem being friends with guys. to the point they will prioritize me going out to things with them or they won't go.

But girls have literally never given me any attention.

How the fuck.

you are a cool and interesting guy but you are submissive and they never feel threatened. this is also why you are never considered by women.

youll get the gymcel look if youre 5'3

You’re probably ugly and / or your lack of experience with women causes your social skills around women to be worse

>research how to not get the gymcell look
>weighted dips
>chin ups

pick any of these, these are the peak gymcell exercises
in order to not have the gymcell look squat, bench and deadlift should be your main lifts

>squat, bench and deadlift
you just lifted the virgin lifts. i never see anyone with good physique doing these retarded movements. cable flies and dumb bell work, perhaps pull ups, ab machine.. those are the chad exercises. those are the ones you want to do if you want to succeed in life.

all I see are dyel twinkmode lanklets that spend hours doing poinless iso movements and crying on chinese dick sucking board why wont they grow and put on mass

two years later:
>Jow Forums i think my genetics are shit.... i did the chad exercises and i still look like ass..... time to use roids i guess.....

it literally just depends on you coming across like an unfashionable nerd, it has nothing to do with physique in the eyes of normal people

Attached: 1555845083439.png (723x666, 163K)

nope.

it goes

>deadlift
>chin ups
>dips
>front squat

you can build a nice a body with just those exercises.

shoulders are a thing you know

it´s easy.
Don´t be ugly.
If you are ugly and buff, people will asume you are a gymcel.
If you are pretty and buff, nobody cares or rather people think you are even hotter than without beeing buff.

dips and chinups work your shoulders lol. it also depends on your grip and angle.

that's like saying deadlifts work your biceps.
of course they play a role in the movement, but only a minor one. good luck getting solid shoulders with just those exercises lol

Yeah okay mr i've been lifting for 5 months and posting on Jow Forums for 5 years.

post body

Attached: hillaryspreadit.jpg (876x1024, 95K)

lmao i think you're projecting buddy. it's just a fact, if you only do these exercises your shoulders will lag behind. but keep thinking you've "figured it out" with your four exercises, it's your physique that's gonna be fucked not mine

post IQ test results dumbfuck

post your body. i bet the other user is right, he's onto you.

Attached: hahafaggot.jpg (390x285, 24K)

This is the reality of the situation

>If you are ugly and buff, people will asume you are a gymcel.
People assume the mountain is a gymcel? News to me.

>get some sun
Wrong, it isn't about the fact that he is pale.
The problems are that he is:
>manlet
>widehips
>balding
>ugly face
>shittier muscle insertions

Attached: 1528831365419.jpg (983x975, 165K)

Don't be ugly and short.

Damn, Stingy got jacked.

Attached: stingy.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

>le 'post body' meme
>that pic
this website is 18+

based

>if you aren't willing to change
I won't. but what works for me is, if I make everyone else miserable, I feel better about myself.

Fucking retards, you need at least one shoulder dominant exercise to build good shoulders
OHP is the way to go

Do OHP even hit lateral delts?

Yes, to a degree
Do lateral raises if they are lagging behind