How am still fat at 170lbs 6ft ?

How am still fat at 170lbs 6ft ?

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-105252.png (1440x2560, 2.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/07/concomitant-training-cardio-before-or.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you don't work out

Attached: 1563491625465.png (430x227, 89K)

You are skinnyfat, which is worse.

t. Skinnyfat guy

try lifting manlet

> 6ft
Yeah right manlet you're built like a chimp

You have a good frame, you have potential bro

Low test

5'10" 175lbs, still burning fat and just added lifting 2 weeks ago after doing cardio only for a couple months. Start lifting and eat protein. I know, I need different shorts.

Attached: stillgoing.jpg (486x960, 74K)

Also nice gyno

Because you don’t have muscle.

Attached: 64E3F160-1DB8-4425-82A8-54293B81D2B4.jpg (1080x1350, 89K)

>built like a chimp
You mean because of my long arms? I have no reason to lie about my height. 6ft isn't that tall

I just started SS last month

>Started month ago
>How am I still fat
You're not the brightest now are you

Attached: 1563408279742.jpg (2048x1940, 851K)

One month is like a drop in a great lake. Keep going.

Attached: 22752F9C-6D13-44E9-AC78-3E97A18103F5.gif (250x281, 2M)

Damn Kilian looks like that?

Well I was doing cardio before. I ran 2 miles, 5 days a week. I took some time off to travel for a month. I weighed 195 at the beginning of the year.

Well then good for you as you lost some significant weight. Cardio doesn't build muscle though so there shouldn't be a surprise that you still look fat

Should I slow down on cardio and focus on weight lifting and upping calories?

You should not do Cardio, period. Lift weights, eat properly. Get 8 hours of sleep per night and drink plenty of water.

Attached: 0E95D685-E8BA-45EC-8814-3689FF4CE912.jpg (1040x714, 131K)

if anyone in this thread listens to this guy, enjoy being a bloated tubby retard with chest pains leading up to a heart attack at 30-35. to put that much stress on your heart and organs and flip them off...what a fucking idiot lmao.

If you do cardio, you should do it after you are finished lifting. Otherwise you will be fatigued and unable to lift your best, causing fewer gains.

And calves

I don't do cardio (unless you count quickly walking places). I'm not fat and my heart is perfectly fine. I'm not 30 though so there's still room for things to get worse

You're low test and low muscle mass
just look at your fucking wrists bro I could snap them like a pocky stick

You think it’s bad advice to lift weights, drink water, get proper sleep, and eat sensibly? You think all of that is undone by not running on a treadmill like a fucking goof? This guy needs to build muscle and lose fat. You do that by lifting, not by doing cardio. Cardio is purely for endurance and cardiovascular health, but just because he abstains from it doesn’t mean he will die of a heart attack. Oh yeah, and post body, faggot.

Attached: 0C02D3DC-F83A-460D-A662-5632F7417F33.jpg (2700x1840, 1.86M)

lift weights

>eat properly
>tubby fat retarded
Someone is mega coping because their biceps look like limp brats

Attached: 1562591129566.jpg (400x300, 52K)

no thats fine. but then you have to go and say retarded shit like you should NEVER EVER do cardio. youre absorbing to much bro science and ignoring the history of humans, how before modern times they were always on their feet and moving around. treadmills are garbage, youre supposed to be getting sun and fresh air with it. yeah who needs cardiovascular health, that shit doesnt matter! eat da meat and lift man thats all you need for health!

i do both because being well rounded is good. but alright. go eat 200g of protein every day and never exercise your heart and lungs. those things dont matter anyway. when your kidney or liver ruptures, or your chest pops, maybe youll remember this thread.

Everyone should be doing cardio

suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/07/concomitant-training-cardio-before-or.html?m=1

Bro I'm in the military, I HAVE to run, but it's not the be all end all. There's plenty of other forms of cardio. Also, nobody fucking said eat 200g of protein. That's not eating properly. Again, mega cope.

and those other forms arent as efficient and timeless as simply moving your legs fast. you can get muscle from it too. my calves are great and thighs are decent just from running and walking up hills in my area. and this was before i started lifting last year.

Literally who fucking cares. Also I didn't address how retarded you are for equating protein intake with heart disease, which is my bad.

Also also, it can be bad for your joints over time, where an exercise like mountain biking actually helps promote joint health, and sincr I have a genetic tendency towards joint issues, I tend to bike when I can except when I have to run.

Do ellipticals promote joint care? Like the mountain biking you were talking about.

no not heart disease. liver problems, kidney problems. heart disease comes from to much saturated and trans fat from low quality oils and heavily processed meats.

if youre a jointlet, and many are, then yeah bikings a good alternative. personally ive never found a comfortable bike seat, and every biker ive seen looks like a total fruit, so its not for me. perhaps when my joints are worn down itll be time to switch.

As someone who runs a 6min mike, FUCK cardio. Also, the sun will kill you with radiation and bad air will give you lung cancer. Stay indoors. Lift weights. Keep your heart rate up and go heavy. You won’t need cardio if you lift properly.

Attached: 7A0F6B3A-718D-4C8F-AB32-3BA672039DA5.png (645x773, 11K)

Well first of all the saturated fats thing is a myth so that's where you're wrong. I mean, not a total myth, but it's a loy less simple than people put it, since cheerios are considered a "heart healthy" food even though at best they're just neutral

Tbh this dude is talking a lot of bullshit but I'd go with running over nearly everything but like biking and maybe committed rowing.

No

Attached: AAFA96ED-883C-4C82-B406-F040005D6DE3.jpg (381x424, 203K)

POST BODY YOU CARDIO FAGS

Attached: A2C0F8EE-5CAE-477D-9013-BB0915FC24D7.gif (255x255, 330K)

20-30 minutes of sun is healthy. get a few minutes of it on your cock to for better boners. if the air in your area is bad well yeah, cant do anything about that. youre not wrong that regular lifting boosts cardio performance though. i can run a lot longer now because of lifting then i did before i started.

saturated fats in high amounts are absolutely bad. boomers loved their butter, their fried foods, their full fat milks, their cheeses. and now theyre dropping like flies from heart problems.

>posting yourself on Jow Forums

oof and yikes. im ottermode though currently. ill always be a skinny guy cause thats my frame but im still putting on 2 pounds or so of muscle a month.

>opinions
... Sure studies are opinions now

ONEGAI MUSCLE!

And you know why they make you run? So you don't bankrupt America when Tricare pays for the results of neglecting cardiovascular health.

Thanks for all the advice guise

milk truck has aribe

newsflash, you aren't 6ft tall.

Stop lying to yourself manlet

Like I said 6ft isn't even that tall. If I were to lie I'd give myself an extra two inches. 6'2 is the perfect height

Forman?

Who?

Looking solid, thick

can someone with a body like this look good doing only bodyweight exercises?

No but he can get a good looking body doing only bodyweight excercises

He has no muscle. Bw exercises will hardly do anything for aesthetics. Would help build endurance though

so he should lose weight then?

Yes imho
Are you implying you can't get aesthetic from Cali? It's better starting from a stick to do so though

If you're starting from nothing calisthenics is a decent jumping off point. Builds you up at least to an acceptable level so you can move onto weights.

Why should he lose weight so he can look like a hungry skeleton?

Now he looks like a feed skeleton. That's what one gets for falling for bulking meme

based

If he has no fucking muscle, what does it matter if he cuts first? Bulking while skinnyfat at like 25%~ bodyfat is retarded.

Op here. What weight do you think I should cut down to? I feel like 170 is already low for my height

Mate I'm both taller and lighter than you and I look lot better. 170 would be a perfect weight if it were lean but as you can tell it is not

because you're barely 5'10"

Nah man. I have no reason to lie about my height.

no way youre 6ft you fucking jew im 6'1" and if i weighed 170 id be skinny as fuck, or your fat to muscle ratio has to be like 10:1