Started a beginner routine 2 months ago

>started a beginner routine 2 months ago
>lift 3 times a week
>now I love it so much that I wish I could do it every single day
What do?

Attached: chad.jpg (1200x1200, 453K)

... do it every single day? or change to a routine that allows you to do so

lift every single day. its that simple.
there is nothing wrong with it as long as you have your training plan adjusted for it. just make sure you dont use the same muscle groups (at least not too much) two days in a row.

for example you could do
>day 1: upper body
>day 2: lower body
>day 3: upper body
etc

or if you are a bit cooler and want to work those upper body muscles properly, use my personal training plan:

>day 1: chest, forearms
>day 2: shoulders, neck, back
>day 3: thighs, calves, belly
>day 4: biceps, triceps (you can add some chest or back exercises here)
>day 5: thighs, calves, belly
>day 6 is day 1

cardio is for losers and twinks

i have been going every day for over a month, nearly every day for almost three months, and its working for me. much faster muscle growth and no exhaustion. i dont even use coffee or energy drinks or boosters or anything. but im young and do almost no physical work otherwise, this might not work for everyone.

I thought you needed rest? What beginner-friendly routines involve working out 6 or 7 days a week?

one muscle group can rest while the other is working. just dont work out the same muscle group two days in a row.

Try doing heavy compounds every day for a week or two and report back.
Also if you started with the bar you might still be going too light for your potential and therefore it's not as taxing for your CNS as pushing your limits every workout. Wot progress have you made at, let's say, deadlifts?

You can increase frequency (training sessions) by spreading the volume throughout the week

Do a PPLPPL routine, you do six days out of seven, and you get to work every muscle group twice so you get good gains.

I'm currently on seans10mm's 5x5. It has two alternating workouts, workout 3x per week:

>A: 5x5 deadlift, 5x5 barbell rows, 5x5 OHP

>B: 5x5 squat, 5x5 bench, 2xmax pullups

All 5x5s are of increasing weights, so only the final set is at max weight

I'd rather not switch to a completely new routine before I'm starting to plateau. How can I tweak it to be 6x per week? It seems kinda excessive to do deadlifts 3x per week, and if I just spread it out, my workouts would be really short.

My lifts are 80kg dl, 60kg squat, 50kg bench, 42.5kg row, 30kg ohp. I started off extremely weak. I add 2.5kg to my dl and squat every time, and I add 2.5kg to the other lifts roughly every other time I do them.

Consider doing the same but ABxABxx or AxBxAxBx / ABxABxABx to infinity, that's all more than 3 days per week.

Take the PPL routine pill, enjoy working out six days a week.

Thanks. Does ABCABCx where C is 30 minutes of cardio possibly followed by some flexibility training sound fine?

More than fine, it's actually even better than what I proposed, just eat enough if you're not a fatty.

PPL really does sound great but from my understanding, I'll have to switch from a beginner to intermediate routine in a few months no matter what, since I'll start plateauing. If I switch to PPL now, won't I have to switch from that to a completely new routine soon anyways?

>recommending PPL to 2 month beginners
Classic Jow Forums

Attached: hitler-survived-war-escaped-364608.jpg (590x700, 68K)

nSuns 531 LP
Legit program which is perfect for beginners who want to spend more days in the gym, and I thought it was a lot more fun than 3x5 or 5x5 because of the added volume and different rep schemes. It also got me some decent numbers before switching to an intermediate program. I usually return to it after every cut to get my numbers back up, always enjoying it.

I do:
Back/Biceps
Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
Legs/Abs
HIIT or a run
Upper Body
Legs/Abs
HIIT or a run

repeat

I feel the same. I would go every day if I wasn't a beginner

>cardio is for losers and twinks
t. loser who's gonna have a heart attack at age 45

Not OP but would it be better to do
>day 1
>chin ups
>sqauts
>lunges
>day 2
>push ups
>planks
>wide grip pull ups

or
>day 1
>chin ups
>wide grip pulls up
>sqauts
>lunges
>day 2
>push ups
>planks

Or lastly a 3 day routine
>day 1
>chin ups
>wide grip pull ups
>day 2
>sqauts
>lunges
>day 3
>push ups
>planks

I'm working out in my apartment and only have a pull up bar.

Legs/back
Chest/Tris
Biceps/forearms/shoulders/traps
Legs/back
Chest/Tris
Biceps/forearms/shoulders/traps
Rest

What about day 7?

Attached: 1yG28tM.jpg (528x352, 39K)

>Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.

Attached: 1562771096209.gif (500x430, 1.51M)

Attached: 1530935155783.jpg (800x472, 62K)

Do HIIT like hill sprints on days you're not lifting.

Why is hiit so popular? What benefits are there to it compared to regular old cardio?