Can a briefcase hold my gym clothes? I usually work out at lunch in the campus gym. Anyone got a good reccomendation

Can a briefcase hold my gym clothes? I usually work out at lunch in the campus gym. Anyone got a good reccomendation

Attached: 1563636787131.png (605x178, 26K)

lol who is the old retard and why should I care? Get a tiny duffel bag for your gym shit. Backpack for everything else.

What the fuck can I fit in a briefcase? I have a bag for a laptop (dock at the office, sometimes I need to work at home) and a backpack for my gym clothes and other stuff, as I train at the office gym. What use could I possibly have for a briefcase in the current year? Maybe if I was a drug dealer, l could carry drugs or cash in a briefcase, but otherwise it would be useless.

>listening to this gen x so yboy posting on twitter with what im sure he thinks is a picture that makes him look intelligent and rugged

Attached: 1562949959693.jpg (640x360, 42K)

why would you care what some nobody thinks? why would you care what anybody thinks?

Attached: 1541233589703.jpg (145x130, 14K)

He looks fat, OP. You're never gonna make it if you let the opinions of a fatass nobody influence you.

>carry a briefcase
>occupy one of your hands so you can’t use your hands for self-defense
Backpacks are tactical. Briefcases are for weak men who run from confrontation and care what people think about them.

Attached: 8A202228-0D85-43AA-88E0-5463592EABD8.jpg (462x720, 66K)

Wear a back pack to work every day so fuck that guy. 2 liter water bottle, glass meal containers, various snacks, umbrella; not putting that shit in a goddamn briefcase

Attached: fda.png (496x311, 238K)

A) this old retard is dumb and a literal who
B) just leave your gymbag in your car if you don't want to carry it around
C) get a modern backpack designed for business commuters, there are plenty out there and they look great.

lmfao child

>listening to twiter ever
you disguest me

But why not?

>work gave everyone free backpacks which I use everyday
are they soipilling me?

Attached: 06438b48f625a122ac8a01e8bf54179c.jpg (732x862, 50K)

Imagine thinking that carrying something in a certain way would have an impact on your endocrine system.

but the twitter post says backpacks are for children. You can't lie on twitter??

Attached: just punch through his head.jpg (266x400, 46K)

No way, may suitcase is where I keep my tools, if I need a change of clothes I just take them. There's plenty of opportunities to get them in my line of work, you'd be surprised at the things you could find in the locker room.

Officially wrong. I work in London and all the guys I see commuting to the financial district wear backpacks.

Fuck boomers.

Attached: 1559420544962.jpg (933x718, 141K)

This only applies to jansport because its THE school backpack

>Dear men

Attached: 3e1d25120fe6a9a2d1eb2d8c60b9785c.jpg (575x512, 18K)

Kingu Crimson!

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

based. do you like killing people?

I'm sure his kids love him.

>backpack
>aka handle for me to throw you
lol, just wait until I hit you with my tactical briefcase agent 47 style fuckin zoomer

Get weighted backpack

Nobody cares what that fatshit loser things. Carry two backpacks and a purse.

>throws spinning missile
nothing personnel, kiddo.

This is the same guy who probably wore a trenchcoat through highschool because he thought it made him look sophisticated and beyond his years. ngmi if you rely on other peoples opinions, especially from people like this

There's only one guy I know who uses a briefcase for the gym, guy's some 6,2 monster doesn't look natty, but ain't exactly as big as a roider. Guy never says anything to anybody, doesn't tip the receptionist, won't work in, and won't let you work in. He comes in at the same time every day, does the same 6 workouts and leaves. I managed to talk to him once and he was surprisingly knowledgable about lifts but it never felt like he was all there. I wanna like the guy but he's just too fucking strange.

tl;dr if you want to bring a suitcase to a gym, you're probably a bald ripped weirdo, and it's gonna be hard for you to make friends.

I seriously can't believe grown adults are actually this easily influenced.

people are stupid

>actually talking to people at the gym

Only virgins listen to random faggots on Twitter

>posting an edited deep fake

Do you not?