Are Milk and Eggs Good For You?

Attached: B4501690-590D-42CB-A554-A7D21C71D671.jpg (1000x781, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22952174
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The original instathot

Very good for you.

Attached: 1533564152173.jpg (690x669, 98K)

Milk: depends on ancestry

Eggs: yes

As soon as she gained fame, that’s how we should’ve known giving women rights was a mistake.

both are highly allergic

Eggs good because of cheap bio available protein and good cholesterol
Also egg whites even better at protein and not overdoing the cholesterol

Milk is ok to high in sugar (lactose) and as we get older we lose an enzyme called lactase which breaks down lactose so people can go lactose Intolerant much later in their life or younger depending on genetics. Still a great source of calories though so if putting on weight is your goal then thats good but it just won't all muscle

we are at a time in civilisation where consuming chicken periods and cow puss has now scientifically been proven to be bad for us.

Attached: 1558983598212.jpg (639x639, 22K)

just a crumb

She drank whole milk and ate raw eggs along with lots of organ meats. Her diet was actually pretty based except for the massive amount of carrots. She bought into the "carrots make you tan" when it's actually just toxicity.

Milk is only bad if you're allergic. Nobody has gotten gyno from it you retards, you get gyno from drugs. It will make you put on weight like a motherfucker though which could be a good thing depending on your goals.
Eggs are 100% good there is no proof they are bad in any way, it's literally every life giving nutrient compacted into a tiny egg yolk. I kek when I see sheep here saying "humans can handle about 3 eggs a day."

No such thing as good and bad dietary cholesterol. Your body balances it out.

i wanna feed her my beef if you catch my meaning

Enjoy your inferior protein quality vegan faggot, atleast while you still got your teeth.

Chickens don’t have periods and Milk is much more comparable to blood than it is puss. The way you frame things exposes you as a vegan lemming.

Milk:

>fucks with your hormones
>not meant for humans

BAD for you

Eggs:

>about 10g of saturated fats and cholesterol per yolk
>again full of hormones and shit they pump the hens with

BAD for you(organic egg whites are okay though)

Any study saying eggs are good for you was paid for by the big egg and isn't valid

>not meant for humans

By what measure? I see no prohibition of milk consumption in the Bible.

If you aren't one of those lesser evolved beings and have the genes for milk, then yes, they both are. Obviously in moderation like everything else. Also if you're trying to get bulky they're great. Just keep an eye on the yolk intake.

What eggs are you eating?

How someone can be this based?

Not originally meant for humans, there's a reason not everyone is lactose intolerant now. Turns out adaptation and evolution is a thing. Also almost anything you buy the cheap or "normal" version of at a grocery store is full of preservatives, cancer causing chemicals and hormones that are added in for various reasons. That doesn't make milk or eggs inherently bad for you.

>not meant for humans
implying fucking basedbeans are

eggs yolks are bad for you full stop, even "organic" milk has chemicals not at the right balance for human consumption, just because some people can consume it doesn't make it healthy

Yes, but eggs and cheese is better

Attached: 1559773803566.gif (245x180, 1007K)

eating in bed is disgusting

I agree that egg yolks are bad when not done in moderation, a single egg isn't shit for you and that amount of cholesterol is negligible. It's only when people eat them everyday, multiple at a time that yolk is bad. Milk also has tons of helpful uses and can be used in healthy ways. You're nitpicking bits and pieces of foods and acting like that makes the overall thing unhealthy. Hot dogs, sure, trash, tons of better protein options.
Heavily processed meat period, trash, better options.
Candy, sugary snacks, trash.
Potato chips/fries, bad, normal potatoes=fine, and good when cooked the right way.
Or an apple or orange for instance has a ton of sugar and starts to become a problem real quick with high consumption, like a lot of foods do, but 1 or 2 here and there are fine.
I feel like there's an obvious line between healthy and unhealthy, and you are pretty off of it.
I just do not consider milk or eggs unhealthy unless you are cramming them down your gullet daily, something can be healthy, benefit your body, and still require moderation.

>egg yolks are bad when not done in moderation
faggot

Go eat some tofu.

Nice, got me there.

Lets all take a step back and think. Who would argue againt dairy?

>vegans
>americans because of their shit quality products
>shitskins because their bodies can't properly handle it

That's all you need to know. Make your own conclusion.

milk - maybe
eggs - yes

You literally can’t use hormones on poultry fuck outta here

The thought of eating only meat disgusts me.

And no, I'm not a vegan.

Eggs are loaded with Choline.

Choline intake and risk of lethal prostate cancer: incidence and survival.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22952174

CONCLUSION:
Of the 47,896 men in our study population, choline intake was associated with an increased risk of lethal prostate cancer.

Exposure to exogenous estrogen through intake of commercial milk produced from pregnant cows.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

CONCLUSIONS:
The present data on men and children indicate that estrogens in milk were absorbed, and gonadotropin secretion was suppressed, followed by a decrease in testosterone secretion. Sexual maturation of prepubertal children could be affected by the ordinary intake of cow milk.

>No such thing as good and bad dietary cholesterol. Your body balances it out.

Attached: dumbangry.png (361x408, 7K)

Bro you gotta eat them organic free range chicken and chicken eggs.

No, I'm not morning. Organic means they aren't allowed to pump hormones or antibiotics into the chickens. Free range means the chickens get a better diet and are healthier meat. Also if you're not allowed to use antibiotics you gotta keep your chickens naturally healthy.

And I'm telling you, the eggs and meat taste better. Don't fuckin try to tell me I'm wrong.

post body

post body

>lethal prostate cancer
>lethal
>cancer
oi vey

Whatever fag, keep cutting down the Amazon to fuel your Avacodo and onions addiction

This

>eggs
>hormones
Do you guys have any idea how much it would cost to pump chickens with hormones?

No i dont can you rephrase